Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Centrelinkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SouthernGent20 View Post
    umm they more than likely have better living conditions than the other races.
    Like who? I would say Asians living standards now a days have equal if not passed Eastern Europe.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
    No more of a generalization than saying people are racist towards indians. And you can't really expect people to like indians when they build their own little societies after they immigrate and don't integrate whatsoever.
    Would you try and befriend one if it looked like they were trying? My theory is that it is going to take 2-3 gens before you see a lot "becoming one" with the environments/cultures in the west. The change just cannot happen overnight because the differences are pretty vast.

All I'm saying is to have an open mind. Some kids I know from bigger cities/towns with few minorities have created a neat balance for themselves in terms of the two cultures.

dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No more of a generalization than saying people are racist towards indians. And you can't really expect people to like indians when they build their own little societies after they immigrate and don't integrate whatsoever.
    They don't integrate because generally they aren't accepted by groups and so have no option but to stick together.

I'm not even arguing with you I just posted what I experienced and observed personally and I've lived in UK, US, Aus and Germany in the last 8 years. I get along with everyone so this isn't a big problem for me but more so than any other race I noticed a hesitancy from black men to accept me to their group, which is normally also full of black people to your earlier point about integration.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TopStarUSA View Post
    Calling me White is like me calling some Asian, Asian. I too have a heritage and not all us White people look the same.
    wow, james franco got swole!

AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It starts with a W and ends with an E
    brb 3% of population in America, yet controls banks, media, government, oil, etc.

Starts with J and ends with W, buddy.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Would you try and befriend one if it looked like they were trying? My theory is that it is going to take 2-3 gens before you see a lot "becoming one" with the environments/cultures in the west. The change just cannot happen overnight because the differences are pretty vast.

All I'm saying is to have an open mind. Some kids I know from bigger cities/towns with few minorities have created a neat balance for themselves in terms of the two cultures.
    I do have indian friends. Some born in Canada, some born in India. What I said is just a generalization as you said. Indians are accepted in Canada. But they still choose to group together and form their own communities. All I'm saying is that an Indian crying about racism is calling the kettle black. If you're mad that people don't like you, then blame other Indians. Because it's your own people's racist tendencies, xenophobia, etc. that has made other races dislike you.

Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seeko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Threads like these make me realise how sad of a place this forum can be.

SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AlbinoPanther View Post
    Most Eastern European countries are shjtholes
    http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...land.large.jpg

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...saw-poland.jpg

Yep these are shjtholes

SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100) SouthernGent20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Centrelinkbrah View Post
    Like who? I would say Asians living standards now a days have equal if not passed Eastern Europe.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rtiles.svg.png

AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It has been said that South East Asians(China, Japan and Korea) have the highest IQ in the world followed by West Europeans(France and Germany).

With Latinos generally at the bottom.

LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    immigration doesn't exist
    are you being sarcastic saying you would just immigrate? there is over a billion peolle in africa. how many just immigrate to 1st world countries? very very dismal %. don't kid yourself you prob wouldn't either

Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    They don't integrate because generally they aren't accepted by groups and so have no option but to stick together.

I'm not even arguing with you I just posted what I experienced and observed personally and I've lived in UK, US, Aus and Germany in the last 8 years. I get along with everyone so this isn't a big problem for me but more so than any other race I noticed a hesitancy from black men to accept me to their group, which is normally also full of black people to your earlier point about integration.
    Are you shvting me? White people accept Indians more than they do blacks.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Centrelinkbrah View Post
    Pretty much everyone has. Even africans consider eastern europe poor as sh*t. At least countries like ukraine, romania, etc.

AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMHXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eastern Europe is worse than Southern Africa these days....

Just look at Euro 2012 vs World Cup 2010.

Can't even host a tournament in Eastern Europe without fights, riots and a million other problems occuring everyday there.

Originally Posted by LJS21 View Post
    are you being sarcastic saying you would just immigrate? there is over a billion peolle in africa. how many just immigrate to 1st world countries? very very dismal %. don't kid yourself you prob wouldn't either
    A billion Africans don't live on the Ivory coast

omg so much dumbass in this thread

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any Female then black man. That order.

Lets not compare the ghetto/trailer trash scum from both. Lets compare the middle class of both.

Black people who are productive members of society are just as welcome in most decent parts not inhabited by uneducated fools. They have the advantage of white guilt, meaning that they benefit from reverse racism. They will get into uni/college easier, over a white male with better grades. Companies are forced to interview unworthy applicants due to diversity policies. They must also hold a specific number of positions for these applicants, ultimately leaving better qualified non black applicants out of a job due to reverse racism.

This is becoming the case with women in several fields now. A multinational engineering/construction firm I am in contact with has a quota to fill each year. They must hire a specific number of females regardless. It is beyond pathetic.

Now is the time of the colored people/ women whether we like it or not. Sadly, we have the previous generation to blame.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do have indian friends. Some born in Canada, some born in India. What I said is just a generalization as you said. Indians are accepted in Canada. But they still choose to group together and form their own communities. All I'm saying is that an Indian crying about racism is calling the kettle black. If you're mad that people don't like you, then blame other Indians. Because it's your own people's racist tendencies, xenophobia, etc. that has made other races dislike you.
    Strong words. Although, the most we can do is talk about it and hope our thoughts affect the thinking, but that won't wither because people like to stick with familiarity, which can be found within people from similar backgrounds as oneself.

On a side note, I've been under the impression Indians are hated mostly because of 1) odor 2) accents and 3) geekiness since those are seen a lot in entertainment, which kind of bothers me, but I understand if it's because most seem standoffish and unwilling to socially assimilate.

dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50) dexterminate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you shvting me? White people accept Indians more than they do blacks.
    Most "normal" white people accept everyone. I agree with your point that in a group of white people they might be more threatened by a black person in their group for some reason and most Indians are much more submissive and manipulated than blacks so this might be the reason.

What I'm talking about is the general attitude against blacks and the opportunities available for you are equal to whites for our generation. You can either moan about the white man controlling the world, when it's clearly not true anymore, or make something of yourself from these opportunities.

Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Strong words. Although, the most we can do is talk about it and hope our thoughts affect the thinking, but that won't wither because people like to stick with familiarity, which can be found within people from similar backgrounds as oneself.

On a side note, I've been under the impression Indians are hated mostly because of 1) odor 2) accents and 3) geekiness since those are seen a lot in entertainment, which kind of bothers me, but I understand if it's because most seem standoffish and unwilling to socially assimilate.
    There's more than that. It isn't only that they refuse to assimilate. In Canada the Indian lobby groups are trying to make Hindi an official language, trying to have laws changed to coincide with Indian laws, it's just ridiculous. I don't hate Indians for the record. I'm just explaining why some people might. Indians are generally racist as hell and refuse to assimilate more than any other ethnicity.

Originally Posted by StanisBaratheon View Post

Lets not compare the ghetto/trailer trash scum from both. Lets compare the middle class of both.

Black people who are productive members of society are just as welcome in most decent parts not inhabited by uneducated fools. They have the advantage of white guilt, meaning that they benefit from reverse racism. They will get into uni/college easier, over a white male with better grades. Companies are forced to interview unworthy applicants due to diversity policies. They must also hold a specific number of positions for these applicants, ultimately leaving better qualified non black applicants out of a job due to reverse racism.

This is becoming the case with women in several fields now. A multinational engineering/construction firm I am in contact with has a quota to fill each year. They must hire a specific number of females regardless. It is beyond pathetic.

Now is the time of the colored people/ women whether we like it or not. Sadly, we have the previous generation to blame.
    lol at that babyback bullshvt

There's more than that. It isn't only that they refuse to assimilate. In Canada the Indian lobby groups are trying to make Hindi an official language, trying to have laws changed to coincide with Indian laws, it's just ridiculous. I don't hate Indians for the record. I'm just explaining why some people might. Indians are generally racist as hell and refuse to assimilate more than any other ethnicity.
    They try to branch off be ause everyone hates them bro, no other way to put it.

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StanisBaratheon View Post

This guy is correct.

Most "normal" white people accept everyone. I agree with your point that in a group of white people they might be more threatened by a black person in their group for some reason and most Indians are much more submissive and manipulated than blacks so this might be the reason.

What I'm talking about is the general attitude against blacks and the opportunities available for you are equal to whites for our generation. You can either moan about the white man controlling the world, when it's clearly not true anymore, or make something of yourself from these opportunities.
    What are these opportunities? Please tell me.

Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    This guy is correct.
    You live in Canada bro

They try to branch off be ause everyone hates them bro, no other way to put it.
    oh give me a break. Chinese, etc. have traditionally faced just as much racism as Indians, but assimilate better than anyone.

Tbh, that's kind of lame, lol. I don't hate "my own kind", either (I take part in cultural/traditional stuff sometimes, too/speak an Indian language, etc.), but moving to a country and outright refusing to assimilate is like the most retarded thing ever. It just doesn't make sense to me (esp. if the migration is permanent. Assimilation is bound to happen at one point of another, and it kind of irks me watching some people latch on to **** for generations when they, themselves, have never lived there.). People who don't wrongly believe they aren't missing out on much when they really are.

oh give me a break. Chinese, etc. have traditionally faced just as much racism as Indians, but assimilate better than anyone.
    thats because nobody likes indians, not even the chinese

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Black people have more opportunities available than white people. People seem to look at the clowns in the ghetto and say that is the fault of white oppression even though these people refuse to better themselves in a time when they have every hand out available.

If we are going to continue to use ghetto trash as the basis for black people, we really should compare them to white trailer trash and not your average middle class white man. A middle class black man has more opportunities available than his white counterpart. It is simple as that.

LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A billion Africans don't live on the Ivory coast
    lol. the point is this: if people living in africa (yes any country) had a choice between choosing to incarnate in america instead of where they are now, they would pick america every time. if their main criteria was the quality of life of course.