Blackknite85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To Become An Overall Complete Athlete!

I am looking to push the hilt of my human capabilities! So what training methods and sessions do I need to do in order to reach my peak and surpass them. I'm talking everything and so here is a minimal list as such:

Strength
    Speed
    Endurance
    Flexibility
    Stamina
    Reflexes
    Agility

All of these things must be in alignment for my 100% to mean anything! Currently, I have a body builder figure but can stretch pretty decently. I'll cut it short and sweet and say that all the other areas could use some help.

The areas I am looking to excel in are as such:

MMA
    Judo
    Muay Thai
    Jiu Jitsu
    Parkour
    Plyometrics
    Rings
    Gymnastics
    Ballet
    Yoga
    Archery

I have a rare opportunity in my life and I am not going to scobble it away. I am also willing to take ideas on a diet that is primarily vegetarian and organic. All actual helpful help is appreciated! Thank you so much and have an amazing day!!!

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Same basic goal as me (be a better all-around athlete) but different aims evidently (I'm looking to excel more in endurance competitions while continuing sports that I love: triathlon, ice hockey, parkour, road cycling, etc.). My routine consists of 2 days full-body weight training and 3 days doing explosive power/speed/muscular-cardiovascular endurance work. Diet consists of a lot of whole foods that I enjoy, that just happens to be mostly meatless (besides dinner). Your actual question is pretty general, so that is a very quick/general outline of what I do. Message me with a more specific question if you want.
    Last edited by robbie_vlad; 06-13-2012 at 07:00 AM.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You forgot to include "becoming a Jedi".

TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TFFHQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Run/Bike/Swim

I'd advise starting with a strong cardio regiment. Aerobic exercise is essential for your overall health and it helps train your mind to push your body past its limits. I always start my workouts with at least a 2 mile run at an above average pace. It gets me fired up and in the competitive spirit. Its all about learning how to challenge yourself. The training techniques and exercises come after.
    Last edited by TFFHQ; 06-13-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: grammar