Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op i'm sorry to hear this. concentrate on your work and lifting, build your life and she'll be mirin. then blow her off. srs

she's probably getting smashed by that there "big____"

gl

here's some motivation

WATCH IT SRS
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gjdm, dodged a bullet instead of being locked down with that slew for life
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gotta look at this positively bro

-you had a great 7.5 years (I assume if you were getting married)
    -she left you before you got married, huge bonus
    -dont have a family yet so you arent splitting anything up

Fuk it. thats life, sh!t happens.. you will get over it.
    RON PAUL 2012

bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbkonmai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    better than marry/divorcing and giving half your income to the bish. you lucked out, brah.

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    In my experience, some girls who constantly bug their boyfriends to marry them are the ones thinking of cheating. They met someone interesting, and do not want to mess up a good thing if her current boyfriend is going to marry them. By you saying you will never get married, that gave her incentive to look elsewhere for love, attention, affection, longevity. Once a girl's eyes start to wander, it's f*cking hard to get her to commit again the same way she did previously. The thought has already been planted in her head.

Ironically, I am sure my previous post is relevant to your situation, but you are in denial and disregard it in hopes that you/I am wrong. I know you feel it in your gut that she is seeing another man, however, right now you are too broken to admit it. Whatever the reason why she left you DOES NOT MATTER. I have no clue why you keep probing at it or pestering her to tell you why. Do you not realize you are showing weakness and she is getting less attracted to you every single time you contact her? DO you not realize that once she stops investing emotion, effort, time in you that the relationship is essentially over.. or at least you should treat it that way. If she wanted to work things through, she would have truthfully tell you what her concerns were and work things through like adults... however, she gave you the run around. She did this because she wants out of the relationship. Even if she tells you the truth, it is irrelevant if she no longer wants to be in the relationship. She no longer loves you the way she once did.

Let me tell you something, no women leaves a man who she truly loves....not even if you push her off the balcony. Why? Because women operate on emotion, not logic, and if she loves you she would travel across the world for you, but if her heart falters or weakens...(normally when another man is involved) the most important thing for you do is to reclaim the attraction you once had. She NEEDS to feel that you are powerful.. and in control of your life. All women wants to see their man's life fall apart without them...it makes them feel powerful, special, and meaningful. You take that away, and they crave for it, and come after you for validation. Right now by you crying, moping around the house, and waiting by the phone, you are essentially showing her that you need her desperately. Every women wants this, craves it... but ironically it makes them less and less attracted to you. Why? It's because behind every relationship is a power struggle. You as a man should maintain it at all times, somewhere in the relationship you lost it, thus is one of the main reasons why she left you.
    Repped.

This is one of the more insightful and legit posts I've seen on the Misc lately. Especially the bolded. I know because I had to learn that the hard way. Everything you wrote is as true and reliable as the sun rising and setting.

I'm also grateful because you posted everything I wanted to say but saved me from writing the novel.

OP, read this post... then read it again. Then read it one last time for good measure.

rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you should take this as a lesson and realize you cannot control another person's decisions. Don't get married ever. You are basically agreeing to having no control over your future.

basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) basoon12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    In my experience, some girls who constantly bug their boyfriends to marry them are the ones thinking of cheating. They met someone interesting, and do not want to mess up a good thing if her current boyfriend is going to marry them. By you saying you will never get married, that gave her incentive to look elsewhere for love, attention, affection, longevity. Once a girl's eyes start to wander, it's f*cking hard to get her to commit again the same way she did previously. The thought has already been planted in her head.

Ironically, I am sure my previous post is relevant to your situation, but you are in denial and disregard it in hopes that you/I am wrong. I know you feel it in your gut that she is seeing another man, however, right now you are too broken to admit it. Whatever the reason why she left you DOES NOT MATTER. I have no clue why you keep probing at it or pestering her to tell you why. Do you not realize you are showing weakness and she is getting less attracted to you every single time you contact her? DO you not realize that once she stops investing emotion, effort, time in you that the relationship is essentially over.. or at least you should treat it that way. If she wanted to work things through, she would have truthfully tell you what her concerns were and work things through like adults... however, she gave you the run around. She did this because she wants out of the relationship. Even if she tells you the truth, it is irrelevant if she no longer wants to be in the relationship. She no longer loves you the way she once did.

Let me tell you something, no women leaves a man who she truly loves....not even if you push her off the balcony. Why? Because women operate on emotion, not logic, and if she loves you she would travel across the world for you, but if her heart falters or weakens...(normally when another man is involved) the most important thing for you do is to reclaim the attraction you once had. She NEEDS to feel that you are powerful.. and in control of your life. All women wants to see their man's life fall apart without them...it makes them feel powerful, special, and meaningful. You take that away, and they crave for it, and come after you for validation. Right now by you crying, moping around the house, and waiting by the phone, you are essentially showing her that you need her desperately. Every women wants this, craves it... but ironically it makes them less and less attracted to you. Why? It's because behind every relationship is a power struggle. You as a man should maintain it at all times, somewhere in the relationship you lost it, thus is one of the main reasons why she left you.

How does a girl that bug their boyfriend about marriage indicate sign of cheating?

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JmoFinD View Post
    Cliffs:
    - Dated for 7.5 yrs
    - we moved to ATL from upstate NY for my job over a yr ago
    - work has had me all over world in the last 2 years and I think thats making her upset w/ no support network
    - she left on friday night after giving me about 20 different reasons why she needed to go to New Orleans to "think"
    - she's flying to boston tomorrow to see her brother
    - she pretty much wont talk to me, keeps saying she needs space to think
    - wedding date is 23 days from today, still have not called it off
    shes not seeing her brother bro, she's comin to the 617 to let me clap dem cheeks sorry brah
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soflalivin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, if she is not sure and needs time to "think" with less than a month to go, it might be best to call off the wedding.

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Updates?
    I rep back.

dhillon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhillon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhillon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maximus decimus meridius

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go..

Sorry op, I'd be absolutely devastated. Hope you twomcan sort it out.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LowestScum View Post
    Tell her you guys are through and turn the wedding into an epic party for you and your friends.

Initially, the dude from the venu told us we couldnt get our money back so I was going to throw a rager, dude ended up giving us 50% of money paid minus the deposit
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation!

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys

Lastest updates

- called off the wedding
    - decided that we needed to split
    - moved in w/ a couple of friends in Sandy Springs, GA
    - she is still in Nola with her girlfriend
    - she had the balls to call me and ask me to pay part of her rent for July because she couldnt afford it lol, I couldnt believe her balls by calling and asking me this..I'm literally lol'n as i write this
    - took a week off from work but am back on my grind and ready to get focused
    - joined a new gym closer to my place and am rdy to get back on that grind too
    - decided that I already paid for the honeymoon to the Dominican Republic and I will be going, taking my brother instead of ex
    - a girl that my ex hates texted me this week asking if we can hang out when I get back to NY next weekend for a couple of weeks
    - still feeling pretty down but confidence is slowly coming back, I dont need to get bombed every night to sleep anymore

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys

Lastest updates

- called off the wedding
    - she had the balls to call me and ask me to pay part of her rent for July because she couldnt afford it lol, I couldnt believe her balls by calling and asking me this..I'm literally lol'n as i write this
    - decided that I already paid for the honeymoon to the Dominican Republic and I will be going, taking my brother instead of ex
    - a girl that my ex hates texted me this week asking if we can hang out when I get back to NY next weekend for a couple of weeks
    - still feeling pretty down but confidence is slowly coming back, I dont need to get bombed every night to sleep anymore

Sandy Springs is a decent place tons of money ballers rolling around in nice cars over there especially around buckhead lol
    I told you man she wasn't worth it, after her calling for you to pay for her chit thats fking hilarious

Just phuck around with chicks man confidence will come back in no time!
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys

Lastest updates

- called off the wedding
    Good for you bro. Seriously I'm actually happy seeing this working out for you. Fuk sloots. And lol at her asking you for rent money after what she did. She's gonna find out really quickly she made the biggest mistake of her life, and your life is only going to get better. Reps.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    Good for you bro. Seriously I'm actually happy seeing this working out for you. Fuk sloots. And lol at her asking you for rent money after what she did. She's gonna find out really quickly she made the biggest mistake of her life, and your life is only going to get better. Reps.
    Thanks bro, she actually got made at me for not giving her money lol. I've literally taken care of her for the last 3 years, I've paid every bill so that she could focus on getting her masters. Oh well, you live and you learn I guess

pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pharmer_john has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ex has money to go to NOLA but no rent money?
    You should feel relieved that she's gone because it would only get worse.

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    came in thread sad for OP remembering this thread from a couple weeks ago....

left a happy camper

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure how seriously you'll take advice from a 18 year old,but i hope you can gather the strength to move on with your life without becoming bitter.Tbh if something like this happened to me,i'd probably swear off women forever and live as a hermit.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

Originally Posted by pharmer_john View Post
    Ex has money to go to NOLA but no rent money?
    You should feel relieved that she's gone because it would only get worse.
    Same exact thing I said to her

Originally Posted by Metalhead44 View Post
    Not sure how seriously you'll take advice from a 18 year old,but i hope you can gather the strength to move on with your life without becoming bitter.Tbh if something like this happened to me,i'd probably swear off women forever and live as a hermit.
    Not really looking for advice but it does feel better to get some of this off my chest

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same exact thing I said to her
    so, just to be clear here, you didn't give her any money, right?
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Hallowed be thy Gains Hallowed666's Avatar
    Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hallowed666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey guys

Lastest updates

- called off the wedding

Wow gjop. I think now you're ready for the horrible cliche "everything happens for a reason.". Do work, keep moving forward and there is something so much better in store for you. Truth.
    DL: 285 x 1, SQUAT 225 x 3, BP: 135 x 1 (retired), OHP: 115x 2 (!!!!!)

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    so, just to be clear here, you didn't give her any money, right?
    Absolutely not

Originally Posted by Hallowed666 View Post
    Wow gjop. I think now you're ready for the horrible cliche "everything happens for a reason.". Do work, keep moving forward and there is something so much better in store for you. Truth.
    Thanks, its tough but I know moving on is the right thing. Nice avi ;-)

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she probably just wants to hop on dat BBsea one last time before she ties the knottt, gnome sayin?
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000) m323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have her get rent money from that Nawlin's *** she was gettting while making her mind up.

F her, seriously.

U got lucky that she spoke up, and lucky she didnt change her mind back. Your marriage would have been full of fights with her blaming you because you convinced her to come back and get married, when she thought it was wrong choice.

dont give her a dollar, cut off all support lines to her, delete from fb, dont talk to her friends that are around

Originally Posted by m323 View Post
    have her get rent money from that Nawlin's *** she was gettting while making her mind up.

F her, seriously.

U got lucky that she spoke up, and lucky she didnt change her mind back. Your marriage would have been full of fights with her blaming you because you convinced her to come back and get married, when she thought it was wrong choice.

dont give her a dollar, cut off all support lines to her, delete from fb, dont talk to her friends that are around
    Right on lots of points, I've unsubscribed to her fb updates and have debated deleting her as a friend

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right on lots of points, I've unsubscribed to her fb updates and have debated deleting her as a friend
    If you don't delete her you not moving on Broski you got my PM replied?
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***