Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gemeaux View Post
    bro love is love . but when you have money and a good paying job and **** to do love will fall in place. there is 1000 bitches that would kill for a dude like you.
    I'd like to believe this and not to sound like a douche (sorry) but many of my friends refer to me as "successful", I know the definition is relevant. I say that to say that the more "successful" you are the more you work and the less time you have to party and hang out w/ friends...its an inverse relationship
    luck is when opportunity meets preparation!

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=MyAvatar;898665991]Hah more of an integration manager here for A dot com.

I'm aware. Yeah the worst thing you can do is make assumptions. But if she's not willing to come out with the truth then we know that this may not be a good thing to move forward with. In a worse case scenario, the best you can do is learn from this bro.[/QUOTE

just reread, you a salesman? I assume you mean amazon.com and selling its webservices that are offered? Pretty sweet if so

Originally Posted by jswift187 View Post
    congrats op. did she just leave without a word or did she tell you the good news herself?
    gave me the (good?) news herself the first night after 5 weeks of me being home

Originally Posted by Ashton117 View Post
    Some guy is telling her not to get married while he's balls deep
    doubt it but you could be right, what would some strange care about someone getting married?

saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) saltydoggy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the end it is your decision, my suggestion is to weigh the pros and cons before committing to any decision and not let emotions dictate your decision. I have a friend who's dad is a pilot. So the time away from home thing is some what relevant to your situation. He said he found his moms "diary" (women....) and it had something along the lines of she doesn't know him anymore and not sure if she loves him anymore. but these are issues in any relationship theres just going to be magnified in your situation. It obviously is already messing with your work. Take time on yourself op, no doubt youll make the right decision and get through this!

█▄▄ ███ █▄▄ █▄█▄█ █▄█ ▀█▀ brsrkdb8er's Avatar
    brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000) brsrkdb8er is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry brah
    ☠☠
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Trance Crew
    ASOT-TATW-Club Life

stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stang2supra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stay strong op. Even though we're just a bunch of random miscers on the internet, talking about this topic and getting different viewpoints and opinions will most certainly help you one way or another.

I won't make my post too long because there have been a lot of good points already trouched upon in this thread.

My opinion has always been that if you aren't 100% confident, then marriage is not worth doing. Even when two people are 100% in love without any doubts, a large number of couples end up in a divorce. The fact that your fiance left you at this point in your lives should raise huge doubts (in your mind) in regards to your relationship. Even if she ends up contacting you and you end up trying to work things out, I would NOT marry her in the next month. If you don't completely break it off (which I would do, but I realize it might be hard for you to or you want to try to mend it), then just give it more time. Marriage is something that's supposed to be for the rest of your life, a few more months/years is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Postpone everything if you two end up not breaking up.

Either way, let us know how everything goes and hang in there

jwerner247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwerner247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was going to say 8 out of ten Weeks is a long time. I had an ex of 3 years leave cause she could only see me weekends...
    I also moved her away from a town she loved and her support network.wasn't long and she flaked out

but David 193's post nailed it!

A girl of sound character would be willing to sacrifice now for a successful future!

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JmoFinD View Post
    I moved to ATL 6 montyhs before her as she was finishing up her MS degree in special education in NY. During that 6 months she proba asked me every day when I'd ask her to marry me, to which I told her everyday that I was never getting married. I flew up from ATL to Albany NY to watch her get her MS degree, I planned a party the same day which she thought was a grad party but I actually bought a bring on my own and proposed to her infront of 60+ family members. So was her idea
    In my experience, some girls who constantly bug their boyfriends to marry them are the ones thinking of cheating. They met someone interesting, and do not want to mess up a good thing if her current boyfriend is going to marry them. By you saying you will never get married, that gave her incentive to look elsewhere for love, attention, affection, longevity. Once a girl's eyes start to wander, it's f*cking hard to get her to commit again the same way she did previously. The thought has already been planted in her head.

Originally Posted by Ashton117 View Post
    Some guy is telling her not to get married while he's balls deep
    doubt it but you could be right, what would some strange care about someone getting married?
    Ironically, I am sure my previous post is relevant to your situation, but you are in denial and disregard it in hopes that you/I am wrong. I know you feel it in your gut that she is seeing another man, however, right now you are too broken to admit it. Whatever the reason why she left you DOES NOT MATTER. I have no clue why you keep probing at it or pestering her to tell you why. Do you not realize you are showing weakness and she is getting less attracted to you every single time you contact her? DO you not realize that once she stops investing emotion, effort, time in you that the relationship is essentially over.. or at least you should treat it that way. If she wanted to work things through, she would have truthfully tell you what her concerns were and work things through like adults... however, she gave you the run around. She did this because she wants out of the relationship. Even if she tells you the truth, it is irrelevant if she no longer wants to be in the relationship. She no longer loves you the way she once did.

Let me tell you something, no women leaves a man who she truly loves....not even if you push her off the balcony. Why? Because women operate on emotion, not logic, and if she loves you she would travel across the world for you, but if her heart falters or weakens...(normally when another man is involved) the most important thing for you do is to reclaim the attraction you once had. She NEEDS to feel that you are powerful.. and in control of your life. All women wants to see their man's life fall apart without them...it makes them feel powerful, special, and meaningful. You take that away, and they crave for it, and come after you for validation. Right now by you crying, moping around the house, and waiting by the phone, you are essentially showing her that you need her desperately. Every women wants this, craves it... but ironically it makes them less and less attracted to you. Why? It's because behind every relationship is a power struggle. You as a man should maintain it at all times, somewhere in the relationship you lost it, thus is one of the main reasons why she left you.
    Last edited by daitrong; 06-13-2012 at 02:08 AM.
    I rep back.

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread really was depressing. I read through most of the OP's answers. If it were me, I would cut my losses personally. She may have cheated or may not have. Whether she did or not, she wasn't 100 percent certain on spending the rest of her life with you. That alone would be enough for me to possibly cancel. I understand your reason for not cancelling yet though.

I look forward to updating this thread regardless of what happens. Good luck Jmo.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no shortage of amazing looking women around here, which gym do you go to? I've been thinking about switching from the old Golds off of davidson road to the new LA fitness on powers ferry
    Gold's Gym off Perimeter NE. A mile or two from Perimeter Mall. Tons of hotties. But lot of attractive chicks in North Atlanta.

I hope you can take a step back and get a clear mind of the relationship. Best of luck. I am going to tell you about my situation. Similar deal.

Where in TX do you live, am in Houston every so often
    San Antonio
    Last edited by sword_; 06-13-2012 at 07:48 AM.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cliffs:
    - Dated for 7.5 yrs
    - we moved to ATL from upstate NY for my job over a yr ago
    - work has had me all over world in the last 2 years and I think thats making her upset w/ no support network
    - she left on friday night after giving me about 20 different reasons why she needed to go to New Orleans to "think"
    - she's flying to boston tomorrow to see her brother
    - she pretty much wont talk to me, keeps saying she needs space to think
    - wedding date is 23 days from today, still have not called it off
    id call it off bro. sorry
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000)
    At the very least she may be doing you a favor by not phuking up your life and splitting years down the road
    I REP BACK...REP Back....I REP BACK

8======)) 500+ 100%

jimmy status: rustled realronrey's Avatar
    realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    slootz
    *cry when a girl brushes past you crew*
    **Got HIV from a Denny's bathroom crew**
    *can't hold my poop when squatting crew*
    **Tremble at the thought of ordering a pizza online crew**
    **Painted welfare card to look like a MasterCard crew**
    **Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew**

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, i knew a girl who left a guy who she was getting married to two weeks before the wedding. She was hot and i worked with her and one day she came into work with no ring on her finger and said to me " Do you want to get a house with me" which i did.....i learnt one thing from this bitch and that is if you ever meet a girl who will drop some guy two weeks before their wedding then steer well clear from her.

Op it is better she did it now than you catch her sucking your buddies cawk two years down the line.

The bitch i new is now married with kids but i guarantee if i bumped into her and no one was about then she would choke on my cawk if i asked her. Don't get me wrong she was no skank or whore.

Good luck op, in time you will find someone more compatible and loyal.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 06-13-2012 at 07:54 AM.

DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLove86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know that feel brah. It gets better. Never 100% but better.
    Former 400 lber (ok kind of cheating since I never hit the magical number officially, but close enough).

The University of Miami. "THE U"
    Nickname: Sexual Chocolate.

shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shanks1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    OP, i knew a girl who left a guy who she was getting married to two weeks before the wedding. She was hot and i worked with her and one day she came into work with no ring on her finger and said to me " Do you want to get a house with me" which i did.....i learnt one thing from this bitch and that is if you ever meet a girl who will drop some guy two weeks before their wedding then steer well clear from her.

Op it is better she did it now than you catch her sucking your buddies cawk two years down the line.

The bitch i new is now married with kids but i guarantee if i bumped into her and no one was about then she would choke on my cawk if i asked her and i am sure she will have choked on a few already since getting married.

Good luck op, in time you will find someone more compatible and loyal.
    Lol u fkin srs?
    In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I'm broke as hell and one day I won't be - Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

Winter is Coming.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didnt read the whole thread but imo after she said she needs to "think" it would of been off there, if she says ok shes read to marry 2 weeks before the wedding youre still gonna marry her?
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Cellular technology. HockeyRat12's Avatar
    HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HockeyRat12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Women don't know what they want, they're indecisive, fickle, etc. You're very lucky she made this decision before you got married. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through the motions, lying to herself while keeping it bottled up, then abruptly collapsing.
    Bench: 260
    Squat: 365x5
    Dead: 405x3

not sure if cutting.. or bulking..

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If her love is this conditional, there is no future with her.

It's not too late, find another girl.

hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurtsmymouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's only one way to get her back.

Seriously though, if she does come around, I would not feel comfortable marrying her. If she can flake out on you after 7+ years without having a serious discussion with you over her concerns, she's not mentally right. Face it OP, what would change after marriage? You're still going to be travelling, and she'll still have no family or friends in Atlanta. It would only be a matter of time before she moved back home or found some other guy to make her feel wanted.

povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thank god youre done now

it will obvioulsy be painful but you DO NOT want to be married to a woman like that

sucks but be glad you got out now, with your assets (srs)

now onto those 19 year old sluts

Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't read the whole thread, but if that's the kind of girl she is, you're better off. You're 30... you still have MANY good years ahead of you.

Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -The wolf on hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
    -That's true, he's not as hungry.. but when he wants the food...it's there

Professional Engineer

gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry for your lose OP. but now is the time to better yourself. get in the gym bust ass make a chit ton of money blow it on yourself. Itl be hard but will relieve the pain temporarly and eventually it will all be gone
    Sooo I wrote my own book. Check it out via the link below!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/The_Book_of_Gainz

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    28 days later........inb4 zombies

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tips for OP (I'm also 2 weeks out of a relationship):
    -Remember the bad times
    -you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, you can do better than her
    -hit the gym, stay busy

Shrug this off, she's not worth you.
    310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell her you guys are through and turn the wedding into an epic party for you and your friends.

Like I give a f*ck.

55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn bro that sucks hard, my gf of 6 years left me a few months ago for another guy, was getting prepared to ask her hand in marriage, looking back now though im happy she left.
    Bench - 340
    Squat - 445
    Deadlift - 530

(192lbs bw) 6/30/12 - 350/315/410/1075
    (190lbs bw) 10/20/12 - 380/300/475/1155
    (179lbs bw) 6/29/13 - 405/325/530/1260

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=JmoFinD;898685411]
    Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    Hah more of an integration manager here for A dot com.

I'm aware. Yeah the worst thing you can do is make assumptions. But if she's not willing to come out with the truth then we know that this may not be a good thing to move forward with. In a worse case scenario, the best you can do is learn from this bro.[/QUOTE

just reread, you a salesman? I assume you mean amazon.com and selling its webservices that are offered? Pretty sweet if so
    Nah not a sales person. Similar to Amz. Just develop other company's integrations and manage the kick off calls