Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 260 lbs
    WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit WendellSailor's BodySpace

Forgot my email to origins...

and they rekon i have to repurchase the bf3 even though i have my serial and everything... wtf is this sh!t

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11786
    Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mighty Matt's BodySpace
    Forgot email login?
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WendellSailor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    Forgot email login?
    no i forgot the email that i signed up with...

i know the password

reason is cause i just did it real quick and didnt think it mattered cause i had a serial...

Stats: 6'0", 149 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2162
    lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lil_pirie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lil_pirie's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by WendellSailor View Post
    no i forgot the email that i signed up with...

i know the password

reason is cause i just did it real quick and didnt think it mattered cause i had a serial...
    how many emails do you have?

Originally Posted by lil_pirie View Post
    how many emails do you have?
    like 2 , but i made this email 5 seconds before i made the origin account...

thing is i never had to worry about this ,because i had it set on remember me , but that computer is now ruined and i have no clue of my info...

i thought because i had a serial i could use this copy of the game forever........? wtf do i have to rebuy the game?

VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VinnyWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong memory brah....

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11786
    Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mighty Matt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mighty Matt's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by WendellSailor View Post
    like 2 , but i made this email 5 seconds before i made the origin account...

thing is i never had to worry about this ,because i had it set on remember me , but that computer is now ruined and i have no clue of my info...

i thought because i had a serial i could use this copy of the game forever........? wtf do i have to rebuy the game?
    Try logging into any email hosting website you think you may have used to create your email account.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    Try logging into any email hosting website you think you may have used to create your email account.
    i already tried all that...

cant remember sh!t, idont even really know what my in game name is

i found out my accounts username , but i still dont have the email

HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HurpnDurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HurpnDurp's BodySpace
    Did you call EA or DICE tech support? I thought giving them your serial would be enough, but then on further thinking your real name or anything isn't tied to your origin account or is it? If not I would say you are SOL. Sorry bro, next time .... I won't even say it you know what you did wrong.

Originally Posted by HurpnDurp View Post
    Did you call EA or DICE tech support? I thought giving them your serial would be enough, but then on further thinking your real name or anything isn't tied to your origin account or is it? If not I would say you are SOL. Sorry bro, next time .... I won't even say it you know what you did wrong.
    are origin passwords caps lock sensitive?

BodyPoints: 10139
    pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pogue's BodySpace
    You need to go up the chain of command. Contact/call EA support, as recommended above and tell them your problem. Ask what you can do to get it resolved, don't take no for an answer, and if they won't help, ask to speak to a supervisor or tell them you will be contacting their corporate offices.

The consumerist has some tips on doing an "Executive email carpet bomb" http://consumerist.com/2007/05/how-t...rpet-bomb.html

I've had a lot of experience complaining to companies, so don't give up. They should be able to validate your information if they have all your other details, just not your email address, but it is probably very hard for them to look you up if they store all user account information by that email. But, give them a chance and see how they do.

If you can't get it resolved through those steps, you can try and get the BBB to mediate for you http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...cisco-ca-64196
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. I don't claim to be an expert on any subject and can always be proven wrong. But good luck trying ;)

Come check out my blog! I need some help updating it or switching to another hosting platform. If you can help, please contact me!
    http://pogue972.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: http://twitter.com/pogue25
    Check out what crazy music I'm listening to on Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/pogue972

I do not use the PM system. Please email me if you need something. http://scr.im/pogue
    I read but cannot respond to all email inquiries. If it is forum related, please contact ForumAdmin or bbmod1/bbmod2 first. If you have been banned, please contact the moderator who banned you via the email address left in your banned reason message. I do not undo bans, remove or transfer rep points, change usernames, or delete accounts. If you need help with these issues please email support@bodybuilding.com

Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark

Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    You need to go up the chain of command. Contact/call EA support, as recommended above and tell them your problem. Ask what you can do to get it resolved, don't take no for an answer, and if they won't help, ask to speak to a supervisor or tell them you will be contacting their corporate offices.

The consumerist has some tips on doing an "Executive email carpet bomb" http://consumerist.com/2007/05/how-t...rpet-bomb.html

I've had a lot of experience complaining to companies, so don't give up. They should be able to validate your information if they have all your other details, just not your email address, but it is probably very hard for them to look you up if they store all user account information by that email. But, give them a chance and see how they do.

If you can't get it resolved through those steps, you can try and get the BBB to mediate for you http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...cisco-ca-64196
    yeah i called them today but it costs $2.50 per minute and the guy wasnt being helpful at all , i ended up just swearing and yelling at him and he became even less receptive... and then i hung up and tried calling again and got the same guy... they have sh!tty fukign customer service

ill call that number u posted tomorow though, this is a joke when u buy a serial , the game should be urs forever , thats what i always thought and thats why i thought that my origin email was irrelevant... if i had of known this was gonna happen i would of just registered the account with my normal email