Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would destroy whatever skinny unlifting ******* my daughter would bring home. If he isn't aware he isn't getting into my house.

Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont want girls aswell.

My pride will be ended forever. Probably will enjoy first 10 years of innocence then flee to south america. Seems impossible not to raise a sloot unless shes had a rough childhood. Might shave her head or something to guarantee victimisation untill shes 16, so she gets bitter and hates people.

Success of raising females is totally dependant on what social circle she ends up in within school. If shes hawt she'll end up in slut crew. Late bloomers are dat der wife material.

ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would say getting a blowdart perfectly through the penis and then having it eaten off like a cocktail weenie with a toothpick in it would be the worst thing to happen to you, but hey to each his own OP

Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RhinoBody View Post
    Two daughters here.

My shotgun is ready.....
    Fuking lol'd

My friend and I are the same age and when he told me he's going to have a daughter.....I said "Aww sh!t, You know what you have to do" and he said the exact same thing you said!

I don't mind having a daughter. I just rather be it a second or third born.....
    "To put the heart of the martial arts in your own heart and have it be a part of you means total comprehension and the use of a free style. When you have that you will know that there are no limits."---Bruce Lee

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    brb constantly worrying about her being a slut
    brb if she f*cks guys and messes around then your family name and reputation goes down the toilet
    brb having to deal with girly issues such as periods and hormonal stress
    brb probability of turning into a slut = 99.9%
    brb walks into a club and guys instantly surround her like a pack of wolves
    brb having to check her phone and ask her where she's going constantly
    brb every bf she brings home has probably butt raped her and shoved his cawk down her throat
    brb if she turns out ugly she gets bullied
    brb constant stress
    brb

i can honestly say that if my children are not all boys then i will f*cking cry myself to death and wish i never had kids. f*ck that sh*t
    I love my little girl more than anything in the world. I'm not worried about any of that **** you insecure shmuck.

BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Op sounds like an insecure whiner/troll.

Raise her right and instil good values she won't be.

brb if she f*cks guys and messes around then your family name and reputation goes down the toilet
    See above.

You've got a wife to take care of all those girly issues and there's also the internet at your fingertips.

Depends what your definition of a slut is, if its having sex with a guy before she's married you're delusional.

So what? Be proud you made a fit daughter and trust in the fact that you raised her right so that she won't go home with any random guy.

brb every bf she brings home has probably butt raped her and shoved his cawk down her throat
    A bf means she likes him in one way or another. I don't know why you'd use the words 'butt rape' and 'shove' - couples have sex get over it.

That can happen to anyone - boy or girl.
    Grow the fuk up man.

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Girls are gonna hoe and take 3-7 multiracial cawks in their holes regardless of how you raise them. The only solution is: If she's gonna be a little hoe, make her your little hoe.

Wait..

Yes

Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Orracle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theoctavist View Post
    I used to think I wanted boys until I had my two girls. They are the apple of my eye. I get to show them how they should be treated, how they should carry themselves, and what to demand of themselves and potential suitors.

I am so proud. being the daddy of two girls also has helped me learn about MYSELF.

Boys are low maintenance and easy.

Girls take skill.

as far as the slut, etc all that. That ALL comes down to parenting. ALL OF IT. It is a byproduct of a bad home environment, low self esteem, etc.

When My girls hit the double digits in age, I will take them both to a swanky restaurant and present them with two rings and tell them that their heart is daddys until the right man comes along.
    Until a guy like yaboydave comes along, then all that chit won't matter.

deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

When My girls hit the double digits in age, I will take them both to a swanky restaurant and present them with two rings and tell them that their heart is daddys until the right man comes along.
    You treat them that good they gon get dat der electra complex nomsayin

srsly though that is so sweet I wish I was your daughter.

(not srs)

Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000) Achilles8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Srs IDK what I'd do if I had a daughter. Brb family of three sons as it is.

Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smithy91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In fairness. Most of the bad bad bad sloots i know were raised by single mothers. Ofcourse they'll tell you there is nothing wrong with them but personally i think they just require male attention.

troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000) troko is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm with ya OP

twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NewJerZBrah View Post
    I would destroy whatever skinny unlifting ******* my daughter would bring home. If he isn't aware he isn't getting into my house.
    lmao i wouldnt want my daughter dating a miscer

boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) boroballa0515 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to disagree with OP but it's hard when I've known girls who grew up in great homes and would hook up with dude after dude, while no one in the community knew it and everyone thought they were a lil angel...then other chicks who weren't raised the opposite were strong and independent and respected themselves...seems almost like its the luck of the draw, have to raise em right AND their natural personality has to want to live up to and respect what they were taught

bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50) bolderdash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "brb having to check her phone and ask her where she's going constantly"

brb dont have kids

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Baji8way View Post
    Fuking lol'd

My friend and I are the same age and when he told me he's going to have a daughter.....I said "Aww sh!t, You know what you have to do" and he said the exact same thing you said!

I don't mind having a daughter. I just rather be it a second or third born.....
    This.

Growing up my sister was the oldest so when guys messed around with her they were atleast 5 years older than me, had it been the reverse....

Not too sure many guys would have wanted to date a girl with 3 older brothers who are all active in mixed martial arts.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post
    like they say:

is it a boy or an abortion?
    Originally Posted by SethID View Post
    you realize shes prolly gonna call the guy whos assfuking her daddy as well
    lulz

am I an aunt or an uncle??
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

Registered User sharpshooterz98's Avatar
    sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to think I wanted boys until I had my two girls. They are the apple of my eye. I get to show them how they should be treated, how they should carry themselves, and what to demand of themselves and potential suitors.

I am so proud. being the daddy of two girls also has helped me learn about MYSELF.

Boys are low maintenance and easy.

Girls take skill.

as far as the slut, etc all that. That ALL comes down to parenting. ALL OF IT. It is a byproduct of a bad home environment, low self esteem, etc.

respect, but I hope you realize there's nothing you can do about college + alcohol. I'd just try not to think about that period, TBH.

But, if you get them through high school and set them up with good morals and skills for the rest of their lives, you've done good. There will be a certain period all girls are going to go through though...
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." -- Thomas Sowell

RIP Hunter

socialdood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) socialdood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't fathom one day my daughter being a slut and taking dick like no tomorrow and getting eyefcked on a daily basis by old ugly men. It's a hypocritical thing to say, but it's true.

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boroballa0515 View Post
    I'd like to disagree with OP but it's hard when I've known girls who grew up in great homes and would hook up with dude after dude, while no one in the community knew it and everyone thought they were a lil angel...then other chicks who weren't raised the opposite were strong and independent and respected themselves...seems almost like its the luck of the draw, have to raise em right AND their natural personality has to want to live up to and respect what they were taught
    exactly. we dun goof'd
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

Racks on Racks on Racks coolnamebro's Avatar
    coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coolnamebro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Imagine having to sit through all of their sporting events...

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tbonez3858 View Post
    No OP..I have a daughter...best thing ever.

Nothing better than dads little girl...As her dad I have rock star status 24/7 when I am around her.
    Originally Posted by notredamebrah View Post
    lol not if you actually raise her right
    These. Girls with problems generally had poor parents or no parents. I have two beautiful little girls and two sons, and I love every minute of it.
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    From the day she is born tell her she will go to hell if she ever talks to a boy

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ugly girl or have a boy

/solutions

having an attractice daughter is the worst, if shes ugly notasinglefukgiven
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    brb having to check her phone and ask her where she's going constantly
    brb constant stress
    brb

i can honestly say that if my children are not all boys then i will f*cking cry myself to death and wish i never had kids. f*ck that sh*t

Originally Posted by NewJerZBrah View Post

I see a trend here. Young, unmarried, fatherless boys can't fathom having a daughter. Well I hope you never do because you'll probably do a ****ty job raising her.

US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Calix1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what the hellllllllllllllllllllll

HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So? your a slut too.

It seems like you think its a bad thing.

biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the problem with daughters is the mother (100% serious)

A man could EASILY raise his daughter to not be a "sloot". its very easy, just NEVER let her go into public schools, never let her venture out into society, keep her home all die, homeschool her (come on it aint hard teaching a human basic knowledge to pass a GED), remove televisions from the house so she NEVER knows what a "tv" is or cares and then enroll her into trusted church girl programs sorta like the girl scouts but theres other things too like girl clubs

DO NOT ENROLL HER INTO A "girls only" school those are the biggest slutgrounds of all. enroll her into girl-only group activities like girlsscouts or a girls only cooking club or tennis club or chess club or something

by the time she is 18 she can take and pass the GED and you send her to college

honestly i believe its much better to take a girl and give her zero social interaction so she isnt turned into a slut by society, and then by the time you send her to "college" she will have already been conditioned into a extreme "good girl" / "nice girl" by you never allowing her to participate in society

pretty much the plan here is you never let your daughter have any "friends" other than the ones she meets during her short time in these girl based activities like girl scouts or cooking club

girls based sports could also be possible however thats a risk because girls that play softball or womens basketball at young ages usually can turn into sluts by socializing with their slutty teammates

instead of things like softball id elect more for things like cooking club or girlscouts and stuff

the problem here is the MOTHERS. because if you actually TRIED to raise your daughter properly and not allow her into public schools and keep her sheltered her first 18 years of life which is the biggest period of slut inducing peer-pressure, HER FILTHY SLUT MOTHER would probably try to stop you and take her away and enroll her into public slut-training schools without your permission

so remember its not the daughter thats a problem its her filthy slut of a mother

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by itslocke View Post
    I have two beautiful little girls and two sons.
    age 23, notsureifsrs
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew