Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    After I broke up with my ex I later found out she lost her anal virginity at 13

I was disgust
    You lost your anal virginity at 13 too.

Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewbzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP judging by your *******ry, you wouldn't even be able raise a son. He would probably turn out a total insecure pussy like yourself.

Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    brb constantly worrying about her being a slut
    brb if she f*cks guys and messes around then your family name and reputation goes down the toilet
    brb having to deal with girly issues such as periods and hormonal stress
    brb probability of turning into a slut = 99.9%
    brb walks into a club and guys instantly surround her like a pack of wolves
    brb having to check her phone and ask her where she's going constantly
    brb every bf she brings home has probably butt raped her and shoved his cawk down her throat
    brb if she turns out ugly she gets bullied
    brb constant stress
    brb

i can honestly say that if my children are not all boys then i will f*cking cry myself to death and wish i never had kids. f*ck that sh*t
    So all these applied to your mom? And her mom? And so on?

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xeron View Post
    you wanna know what's actually the worst possible thing?

having a daughter but having a bad relationship with your wife and divorcing her after some years. that's when your daughter turns out to be a major ho

<--- age: 18 trust what I say

my guess is that because of this mindset, that's what she'll become (srs)

you have to accept her for whatever decisions she makes otherwise she'll resent you
    Yes, because I should take advice from someone who doesn't have a daughter *rolls eyes*...

Like I said, if my daughter wants to disrespect me and what I ask of her, she can go live on the streets. When you limit them enough, it's fine. I'm not gonna lock her in a cellar and ****. Just curfew at certain times, setting up cameras at home, and no friends over unless I'm home, etc.

All I would ask of her is to obey the rules just so she can be fair with me. It's really not that hard.

Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gabriel_H will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    I have a little girl...

I see plain insecurities in this thread. For me, I know my little girl is gonna grow up being respectful towards me and others. Gotta teach them the value of loyalty and respect.

If my little girl wants to be a slut and get pregnant by 16, she's disowned and out of my life for good because I can't tolerate disrespect. However, most likely, it WILL NOT happen.
    You sir were raised well.
    Respect. (Srs)

devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devastatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP is an idiot.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By the time my daughters are grown up enough to attract boys I'll be celltech'n hard and have a bald head and mini-arsenal in the gun cabinet.

Will be polishing dat dere 12 gauge when prom dates come over.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only time I was so happy to see a wiener
    Toxic Masculinity

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only insecure weak people project their own insecurities onto their unborn children. You are insecure about women... Not all women are evil or sluts, you are just surrounding yourself with the wrong type of women. I bet you are meeting them at college or in bars. A lot of the girls you see as "Sluts" will probably tell you they had a bad or no relationship with their father. Be a good father and the chances of your children ending up like that are a lot lower...
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the biggest slut i know has the strictest father who's also in the army, imo you need to not be be too uptight and just teach her to respect and value herself

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    Will be polishing dat dere 12 gauge when prom dates come over.
    u mad they still tappin dat azz either way
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb if she f*cks guys and messes around then your family name and reputation goes down the toilet
    brb every bf she brings home has probably butt raped her and shoved his cawk down her throat
    brb constant stress
    brb

i can honestly say that if my children are not all boys then i will f*cking cry myself to death and wish i never had kids. f*ck that sh*t

Originally Posted by notredamebrah View Post
    lol not if you actually raise her right
    Ex-Red Man here speaks the truth...
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    u mad they still tappin dat azz either way
    Can't be tappin dat azz if they're dead. Jus saiyan-jin.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Winningest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you set a good example and treat your wife with love and respect she will gravitate towards the same type of men, if you're a miscer she will probably be having unprotected sex with hobos every day.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    Only insecure weak people project their own insecurities onto their unborn children. You are insecure about women... Not all women are evil or sluts, you are just surrounding yourself with the wrong type of women. I bet you are meeting them at college or in bars. A lot of the girls you see as "Sluts" will probably tell you they had a bad or no relationship with their father. Be a good father and the chances of your children ending up like that are a lot lower...
    Ugly female checking in

Ur father must have been relieved

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    I have a little girl...

I see plain insecurities in this thread. For me, I know my little girl is gonna grow up being respectful towards me and others. Gotta teach them the value of loyalty and respect.

If my little girl wants to be a slut and get pregnant by 16, she's disowned and out of my life for good because I can't tolerate disrespect. However, most likely, it WILL NOT happen.
    then she brings home tyrone.

what you gonna do?
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ActionJaxson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is most important to teach her chastity from the time she is a child. My girl will not be allowed to be in the company of a man at a distance of less than six feet, nor should she meet them eye to eye, nor should she receive things from them directly from hand to hand. Neither should she go sightseeing or take trips with them unaccompanied. A woman who has been brought up strictly and has endured suffering at her own home will suffer nothing aſter she is married.

deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deadlift375 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only real men can raise a real lady

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gabriel_H View Post
    So all these applied to your mom? And her mom? And so on?
    yeah she said she learnt it off your mom.

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    Ugly female checking in

Ur father must have been relieved
    I'm sure he was, I am too because I actually get by in life by my own merits and intelligence... not my tits and how "pretty" I am.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100) xXTeezanxX is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lawll!!!
    Bsn Bulk Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148061993&p=946946793#post946946793

Big Cellucor Product Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148061483&p=946937083#post946937083

No Xplode 2.0 10 day Log "Done"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145753201&p=900853731#post900853731

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

what you gonna do?
    Read my other posts after.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love all the "men" under 23 years old talking about raising daughters.

You *******s don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

The rest of you insecure douchers should probably not have ANY children. Srs.

SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ActionJaxson View Post
    It is most important to teach her chastity from the time she is a child. My girl will not be allowed to be in the company of a man at a distance of less than six feet, nor should she meet them eye to eye, nor should she receive things from them directly from hand to hand. Neither should she go sightseeing or take trips with them unaccompanied. A woman who has been brought up strictly and has endured suffering at her own home will suffer nothing aſter she is married.
    brah then she'll hate you and will fuk guys just to spite you

If you're too kind she'll walk all over you

slippery slope

ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ace1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb constant stress
    brb

OP, you're just thinking about yourself. When you stop thinking about yourself, you will laugh at this thread.

HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) HungAfricanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what you gonna do?
    Talk to him and see what he's like.

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itslocke View Post
    These. Girls with problems generally had poor parents or no parents. I have two beautiful little girls and two sons, and I love every minute of it.
    amount of kids: 4

what
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    I'm sure he was, I am too because I actually get by in life by my own merits and intelligence... not my tits and how "pretty" I am.
    respect
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by HungAfricanMan View Post
    Talk to him and see what he's like.
    strong username to post insinuation.