satycorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satycorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best cutting program?

Hi every1
    I am starting from the beginning and I need to cut first. I am 16, bodyfat 22,5%. Which cutting program do you recommend?
    Also, when calculating bodyfat, I used an online calculator, but I found different ones in Google. The one I used asked me only the weight and waist, do I need to use a calculator that asks about my height as well? I got mixed opinions on that.
    Thanks.

MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MK153 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cutting is done in the kitchen my friend.
    Need to drop your caloric intake and do cardio, lots of cardio.
    To measure bodyfat you need to formulate height, weight, age and body measurements, or use water displacement.

gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you are completly new to lifting which i assume this means? then run a strength beginners programme, SS or 5x5. Being a 'newbie' you will make gains even though you have a calorie deficit.

If you already lift and this just means starting cutting (not 100% sure what you meant) and have already run these programme, just lift heavy with more ffrequency than volume, as this will enhance any strength building or preserve muscle mass as best as possible.

Like the post says above, there isnt really a 'cutting programme' cutting is done in the kitchen.

satycorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satycorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, probably my fault. I lifted for about 5 months but still my belly stands out a lot, and my thighs are BIG. Not HUGE, but still big to that point that it looks unattractive when I sit, it looks like a big uncut ham. The only differences that I could notice in my body during the lifts are the biceps and the chest & shoulder area. Not that I have crazy lean biceps but they have definitely gotten their shape, my biceps used to be flaccid lol.
    However yeah I have really dumped the junk food and started a healthier diet, but what I wanted to know if is do I need to do only the bicycle, only jumping rope, use the treadmill only, or do all three of them? For how long do each of these every time I go to the gym (three times a day, mon wed fri)?
    Can you guys btw tell me how to calculate my bodyfat, or a readily available calculator, since the height and age is required?
    Thanks.

gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregoryalanday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay in regards to training just lift heavy to preserve/build strength. You can do cardio if you want, i personally hardly ever do cardio and i have had a couple of prettty succesfull cuts. You can do it to help the calorie deficit, so like just do 20-30 mins at the end of each session or summin.. Lifting comes first. and in regards to calculating body fat, you cant really unlesss you have access to some quite high tech equipment. Just get some pics onling, google 'body fat picture guide' or summin and then have an estimate of where you are. for example i would put my self somewhere between 13-15, not 100% accurate but got an idea.