dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help with losing that overweight body

Hi guys, I'd really appreciate if you could help with a workout plan for someone big and overweight (not muscular) the main goal is to lose that weight and fat, building muscular body in the process would be great also but the main priority is the main priority. Would starting strength 3x5 be good for this? or would you guys recommend something better/different perhaps?
    thank you in advance

dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwyerg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Please anybody ?

*bump* btw this isn't for me, so don't look at my avi and think this is a joke..