gillianleighs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best pre/post workout supplements for women?

I'm wondering what supplements are better for women, as i know many pre workouts are loaded with testosterone and some protein mixes are geared more towards men looking to gain mass. although i am looking to build lean muscle, i'm also looking to lose fat. I also realize that there are different kinds of protein.. i don't even know where to start in that department! I'm using NO-Xplode now, and liking it, but don't know if there are others that might come more highly recommended.

help!

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gillianleighs View Post
    I'm wondering what supplements are better for women, as i know many pre workouts are loaded with testosterone and some protein mixes are geared more towards men looking to gain mass. although i am looking to build lean muscle, i'm also looking to lose fat. I also realize that there are different kinds of protein.. i don't even know where to start in that department! I'm using NO-Xplode now, and liking it, but don't know if there are others that might come more highly recommended.

help!
    First and foremost, in terms of a preworkout, I would definitely suggest taking a look at ErgoGenix ErgoPump NMT - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html

Its dosed well for both men and women!

Aside from that, if you're looking to lose fat, that's 100% in your diet
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09