simonh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

VPX 1--Test cypionate : Any adult advice available?

Hi

Can I ask for ONLY people who are actually using the product to give some honest feedback on their experiences?

I really don't need to hear how anybody thinks VPX are great, or if they think their rubbish, etc, etc just some plain good old fashioned feedback on this specific supplement.

Effective at all? LBM gains.

Also if your taking any other PH in combination ie 4 ad etc , please don't respond, at best the feedback will be flawed.

Hope to hear something constructive if at all possible.

Thank you
    Last edited by simonh; 07-22-2003 at 10:47 AM.

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a bottle staring at me as I type. I was going to run it immediately after my VPX 1-test propylcarbonate cycle, But I was so pleased with my results from the prop that I stopped so recovery would be easier. I added 7pounds. After depleting and taking skin folds I had gained 5 pounds of muscle. Also, I want the cyp to be the only supp I'm on while taking it so I can honestly judge it's effectiveness. I will be starting it 10 days.

3ThumbWilly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigswole30
    I have a bottle staring at me as I type. I was going to run it immediately after my VPX 1-test propylcarbonate cycle, But I was so pleased with my results from the prop that I stopped so recovery would be easier. I added 7pounds. After depleting and taking skin folds I had gained 5 pounds of muscle. Also, I want the cyp to be the only supp I'm on while taking it so I can honestly judge it's effectiveness. I will be starting it 10 days.
    Your the man! I don't think I would have the patients to wait. ALso the 1-test prop from VPX is a good product, used it myself. I am eagerly waiting to see your results from the 1-test cyp. I have heard many people have taken 4ad cyp (not from VXP) say they front loaded around 1500-2000mg for the first 2 weeks. This seemed to give them better results. So it would seem the 4ad cyp is not to hot, but considering 1-t IS a hormone I would belive it has better results. At these dosages you would expect some very visable results, not just some. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Some Bad Metabol back in the 80's gave me this third thumb

King Salami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started a 1-test cyp (1ml 3x/day) and EQ (2ml 3x/day) earlier this week. Much easier to take than Mag-10, at least, although this cycle is going to be more expensive. Feel great so far, no tiredness yet. I guess the important thing is no ill effects, as according to the gurus it is too soon to tell if it is working or not.

Ok, but as yet, nobody has any feedback, essentially to new a product.?

YOu say you feel great? That's great, but not exactly a scientific measurement of additional LBM>

Any LBM Gains?

Is the product so knew that nobody has done a complete cycle?

As I understand VPX were giving it away yet we still don't have a positive result from anyone??

Perhaps more time....

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been on the 1-T cyp and 4-T cyp for the past three and a half weeks. I had posted how things were going on a weekly basis.

Recap for you. The first 14 days my bodyfat remained at 5%, and weight remained the same with slight fluctuations.

My purpose was to use the products to keep lean muscle from wasting away while I was dieting.

I learned within the first few days of taking the product that injecting the 1-T cyp did in fact burn and left you with a severe case of DOMS, however the 4-T cyp injected well and there was no pain. There were crystals in the 1-T that did not get into the needle (I discovered after I decided to take it oraly). the 4-T would be a great product to inject if you wanted, however I decided to use them both oraly. I have been taking 1 ml of each every day.

Notes: Many have said that your testicles were supposed to shrink up, just like on a real AS cycle. Mine stayed big and full.

I have noticed strength elevations and stronger pumps in these last seven days.

Truthfully I am glad my nuts are not shrunk, because to me it means recovery will be much faster. When I got off an Equipose cycle a few years ago it took almost two weeks for my nuts to get big again.

I have figured that the reason my nuts are not shrunk up is because you need to take more than 1ml a day of each. I would recommend that a person take 3ml a day of each for four to eigth weeks then go into post cycle supps.

I like the results I have got so far. Remember the results should be similar to running real Primo. And if your schooled you will know that Primo will give you small but solid gains. You could gain a good 5-10 pounds of solid muscle, not weight. Sure you can gain 30 pounds in the cycle but only 5-10 pounds of it would be solid. Or you can gain 5-10 pounds all of it solid. You should shoot for the latter because it will make you look much better.

I am now up to 215 and still the same Bf levels. 5 lb gain in three and a half weeks, while dieting, no cardio. I am happy so far.

So for a real world look at this product just remember, anyone can gain 30 pounds in a few weeks, do not take this product and raise your cals to 6,000 a day get all big and swole and say it was the product, shoot for lean solid gains and you will be more pleased. What good are 21 inch arms if your afraid to take off your shirt?

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by DRACOMACHINE; 07-13-2003 at 07:37 AM.

Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    I have been on the 1-T cyp and 4-T cyp for the past three and a half weeks. I had posted how things were going on a weekly basis.

Recap for you. The first 14 days my bodyfat remained at 5%, and weight remained the same with slight fluctuations.

My purpose was to use the products to keep lean muscle from wasting away while I was dieting.

I learned within the first few days of taking the product that injecting the 1-T cyp did in fact burn and left you with a severe case of DOMS, however the 4-T cyp injected well and there was no pain. There were crystals in the 1-T that did not get into the needle (I discovered after I decided to take it oraly). the 4-T would be a great product to inject if you wanted, however I decided to use them both oraly. I have been taking 1 ml of each every day.

Notes: Many have said that your testicles were supposed to shrink up, just like on a real AS cycle. Mine stayed big and full.

I have noticed strength elevations and stronger pumps in these last seven days.

Truthfully I am glad my nuts are not shrunk, because to me it means recovery will be much faster. When I got off an Equipose cycle a few years ago it took almost two weeks for my nuts to get big again.

I have figured that the reason my nuts are not shrunk up is because you need to take more than 1ml a day of each. I would recommend that a person take 3ml a day of each for four to eigth weeks then go into post cycle supps.

I like the results I have got so far. Remember the results should be similar to running real Primo. And if your schooled you will know that Primo will give you small but solid gains. You could gain a good 5-10 pounds of solid muscle, not weight. Sure you can gain 30 pounds in the cycle but only 5-10 pounds of it would be solid. Or you can gain 5-10 pounds all of it solid. You should shoot for the latter because it will make you look much better.

I am now up to 215 and still the same Bf levels. 5 lb gain in three and a half weeks, while dieting, no cardio. I am happy so far.

So for a real world look at this product just remember, anyone can gain 30 pounds in a few weeks, do not take this product and raise your cals to 6,000 a day get all big and swole and say it was the product, shoot for lean solid gains and you will be more pleased. What good are 21 inch arms if your afraid to take off your shirt?

Hope this helps!
    Yup, that's actual feedback and appreciated.
    Although due to the fact that you were injecting it, and are taking a weak dosage AND were dieting, it's not ideal, but I appreciate the full responce.

Bottom line, even with the issues stated above you gained 5lbs of LBM whilst dieting, which ain't bad.

I did Mag-10 and gained 8lbs some time back, possibly only 5 was LBM, but still not bad.

The only issue I have is that I am only going to take the 1-Test cyp, not the 4-Test and it's very hard to determine what of your gains came from which.

Right now, we have a position were the 1-test cyp could be useless the 4-test excellent or vica versa OR the two combined work effectively but could be useless on their own.

it's a new product, I just would like to see one guy who knows what he's doing and who monitors his training, nutrition etc carefully do a 1-Test cyp cycle on it's own the correct way and see what the results are

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, I agree my situation is personalized to how I train and my goals. Just as many other responses will be to your question of effectiveness of 1-T CYP.

I will tell you that if I knew that I would only of injected the 1-T cyp for three days I would of never started the cycle. I was expecting a burn free formula which was safe to inject. Although it was safe it was not burn free. I see no advantage to using the 1-T cyp oraly versus their original VPX 1-T. I see no advantage to taking 1-T cyp over any other quality 1-T product out on the market.

1-T on its own have been reported to cause some side effects with larthargey and libido, so it has been a pushed on this board to take with another product to keep these problems in check. An ECA and 4AD has been the norm.

As far as anything else, there have been many on the board who simply are waiting to see if there are any magical results out there for people. I think for any response you get there will be an immediate counter response from some one else.

Take it yourself and post your results. There were only three other guys on this board who had recieved their product and actually took it. Everyone else either started a few weeks after us or are waiting to see what happens to others.

As far as 1-T CYP only I have no answer to you, I was influenced by those with VPX to take both products together. So my results are a 5 pound gain, with no increase in BF%, under a high Protein low carb, medium/low fat environment. (And I am still not done with my cycle yet) Also Note:I did not want to gain any weight, it all just happened.

Now if you are waiting for other responses, there are not going to be many. There is one guy who claimed He was injecting 1-T CYP and was going to continue to do so. (I do not believe him) But if he is truely doing so search him out and ask how he is doing.
    Last edited by DRACOMACHINE; 07-13-2003 at 09:42 AM.

Just wondered if any of the people with the free samples or otherwise now have some feedback on this product?

Seems ominous that even with free samples being handed out there's not a huge amount of positive feedback about VPX 1Test Cyp

Any new results from anybody??

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by simonh
    Just wondered if any of the people with the free samples or otherwise now have some feedback on this product?

Seems ominous that even with free samples being handed out there's not a huge amount of positive feedback about VPX 1Test Cyp

Any new results from anybody??
    I still have the bottle sitting on my counter. I am postponingit even further to do a cycle of LMR Primotest and Nandrotest.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got a free bottle but it was 4 test I'm waiting on my bottle of 1-test and until I finish my current BDC cycle.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com