ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Quest bars & VPX Bang bars

So I figured since school's been hectic this summer with long lab/clinic hours that I'd need something I could eat quickly and get back to it in-between the long sessions .... end result ='s purchasing the above since everyone had great things to say about the quest bars, and the fact that the Bang bars were buy 1 get 1 free.

So far I've tried the Bang bars twice, and have tried the cinnamon roll/apple pie/vanilla almond crunch for the quest bars.

I'll follow with reviews as I try them, I just wanted to start an initial post with some quick comparisons that I've noticed during the first bars so far.

Texture:
    --> I'd say the Bang bars win here ... they are softer, albeit chewy, but less so than the quest bars.
    In fact I've found the quest bars texture to vary between each flavour I've tried thus far ... they seem more dense, and the latest one I had today being the vanilla almond crunch was almost dried out and nearly rock hard to eat (maybe it was just a bad bar for this one, since the others were softer, although not as soft as the Bang bars)

Taste:
    --> Although subjective my order from what I tried so far is vanilla almond crunch (once I managed to break little pieces off enough to be able to chew it) > Apple pie >Cinnamon Roll > VPX PB & J
    --> Cinnamon roll was what I was looking forward to the most, and was left just thinking it was meh. Didn't really stand out to be a cinnamon roll flavor, but I'll be trying more of the bars again soon to see if it changes/I'll try heating it up if I can manage to get to a microwave ...
    --> So far the vanilla almond crunch surprised me the most with a great taste overall for the quest bars ... I have 1 bar of these left, and I'm really hoping the last bar was just a bad one that dried out, and that the next will at least be easier to bite into/chew.
    --> VPX bars, although being softer and not as chewy as the quest bars, just had a taste I'm not looking forward to have while finishing off the boxes ... I didn't really taste any PB at all, which was a major letdown. In fact, I don't think whatever I tasted even had a hint of PB or jelly, but the little jelly pellets in it did help the taste out with whatever the rest of the bar is.
    Cellucor M5/P6 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146519333
    Self-log of APE+BF/intimidate+Craze+NO3+ more!- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143628293

Review of Universal's A7 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143585553
    APE review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144280001
    C4/NO3 review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144390041
    Super-HD & L2 Extreme - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142879751

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love the detailed review. 2 of the best options out there!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid pick-ups man!

Try microwaving the Quest Bars for about 10-12 seconds or so. It will improve the texture/moisture and taste a good bit
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review mayne. I must say our Bars and Quest are the best out right now
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.