Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1619
    joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just give it up man. They didn't even need to respond to this stupidity in the first place and they did, then they go out and get another lab to test it as well.

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post

Deserusan said we use different labs other than Covance for product testing.

And the Covance tests were ISO certified. Care to put your foot in your mouth again on that one? Two non-Gaspari reps checked out the Covance tests and said this:

Anything else?

1. Derusean said you had OTHER 3rd Party Non-Covance Testing performed in Mid June. The tests weren't even submitted to the lab until June 19, 2012. Basically, he lied and said he had 3rd party test results that he didn't have at the time. Nice attempt at saving by hoping we wouldn't notice the dates though...

2. You expect us to believe there was a "glitch" on the Covance certificate? lol. What, a word processing glitch which accidently documented that it was NOT-ISO certified?

Care to explain how the "glitch" occured? Care to show us the corrected document? Gotta love how you frabicate everything after the fact..

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    1. Derusean said you had OTHER 3rd Party Non-Covance Testing performed in Mid June. The tests weren't even submitted to the lab until June 19, 2012. Basically, he lied and said he had 3rd party test results that he didn't have at the time. Nice attempt at saving by hoping we wouldn't notice the dates though...

2. You expect us to believe there was a "glitch" on the Covance certificate? lol. What, a word processing glitch which accidently documented that it was NOT-ISO certified?

Care to explain how the "glitch" occured? Care to show us the corrected document? Gotta love how you frabicate everything after the fact..
    1 - No. He stated what I quoted above. If you believe differently, quote the post that supports your assertion. If you can't quote the post, this issue is considered closed.

2 - I don't "expect" you to believe anything. You've proven yourself to be a close minded critic who can only see one his own arguments as having merit. Talk to invain or Trueweltall (who incidentally retracted his original statement about the lab results not being ISO certified) - they made phone calls and investigated the matter. Besides, it's the lab's report, so call them if you don't believe invain, Trueweltall or us. If you can't prove that they or us are wrong, then this issue is also considered closed.

I realize that it's difficult to accept that you were wrong on many aspects in this matter, but deal with it and move on. Trying to maintain your original arguments in the face of evidence to the contrary is not logical and frankly doesn't merit any further response. Presenting factual proofs to someone who refuses to objectively review them nor is open minded to changing his perspectives based on the preponderance of evidence is not worth the continued investment of time.

Good day, sir.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) primetime32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, and we are supposed believe that Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is real?!?!?!?!?! Do these people think we are morons? We are on to all of you!

At least I am prepared:

“Israel in the Middle East is fighting on behalf of the free world,” declared Mosab Hassan Yousef, the outspoken son of Hamas leader Hassan Yousef.

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 - No. He stated what I quoted above. If you believe differently, quote the post that supports your assertion. If you can't quote the post, this issue is considered closed.

2 - I don't "expect" you to believe anything. You've proven yourself to be a close minded critic who can only see one his own arguments as having merit. Talk to invain or Trueweltall (who incidentally retracted his original statement about the lab results not being ISO certified) - they made phone calls and investigated the matter. Besides, it's the lab's report, so call them if you don't believe invain, Trueweltall or us. If you can't prove that they or us are wrong, then this issue is also considered closed.

1. I'll find the quotes and quote them for you.

2. The onus is on the person making the claim to substantiate said claim, IE, it is your responsibility to prove the so-called "glitch" you claim Covance has on the Non-ISO label, not the audience.
    Last edited by Train_Harder; 06-25-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    Yeah, and we are supposed believe that Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is real?!?!?!?!?! Do these people think we are morons? We are on to all of you!

At least I am prepared:
    8th Grade debate team Strawman maneuver. Nice.

Next thing you'll be doing is stating that Covance's claim that extreme 2nd hand smoke really IS safe.... derp derp

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    I'm glad to see Gaspari went and did an additional test. I definitely think it's a legitimate test, and I give props to Gaspari for doing such. However, like it's been noted before in the past, the legitimacy of the tests can be called into question because it's not a true double-blind study.

Could Gaspari possibly had a batch that they know would pass highly and had that batch tested? - Maybe
    Could Gaspari have had a totally off the shelf batch tested and it came out clear? - Maybe

I do think this additional test is legit.
    I think both parties have learned a lot from this whole ordeal. I truly believe that there needs to be a totally independent agency that tests supplements. Where it's not the supplement companies sending their batches to be tested, or consumers sending baggies to be tested. I don't believe the FDA is the answer, so hopefully some type of company similar to consumer reports will come along, this will serve as a benefit to both the consumers and supplement companies.

I'd be interested in the logistics of this test as well.

I do give Gaspari props for actually submitting their product to a credible lab for once, despite it being on June 19, 2012, better late than never.

Registered User CanadianChemist's Avatar
    CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't really care about ISO in this case. I'd care much more about cGMP and especially USP methodology. I briefly skimmed this thread and the reddit thread, didn't find a method. I'm guessing it was an HPLC assay of some sort?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. I'll find the quotes and quote them for you.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianChemist View Post
    I don't really care about ISO in this case. I'd care much more about cGMP and especially USP methodology. I briefly skimmed this thread and the reddit thread, didn't find a method. I'm guessing it was an HPLC assay of some sort?
    I had to dig through the Reddit posts to find the methods. The OP (on Reddit) performed a Bradford assay using BSA as his standard. Don't know the other details of his methods though.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Registered User CanadianChemist's Avatar
    CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianChemist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm.. I would like to have seen a chromatographic method to truly understand the profile of the samples. I'm sure it has been done before, but either way the products are not verified by a governing body outside of the companies' own QC department. Each batch could have a different profile for all anyone knows.

2. The onus is on the person making the claim to substantiate said claim, IE, it is your responsibility to prove the so-called "glitch" you claim Covance has on the Non-ISO label, not the audience.

Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u guys avoided my ?; what's up with the ash? u using it as a filler?

Two forum members proved it for us.

The A2LA certification on the top of the letterhead supersedes the footnote (which incidentally, there is no test on that report that had an asterisk, so all the tests are indeed ISO certified).

And we provided the full lab result with a phone number that you can call yourself if you don't believe us.

And we had a different lab run the same tests to verify the first.

You have no point. You really never did.

Originally Posted by Curls4dagurls View Post
    It's not filler and represents the part of the product that is not organic or water. Things like minerals and salts would be considered ash in the testing process.

MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MDubya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    got off of Myofusion because of these results. Now on Diesel Whey Protein, didnt see it on the chart but Ive heard good things about it.

SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwaggyTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sticking with myofusion after results, awaiting Iceman reps.

bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000) bambo0zle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there an update on Costco's Cytosport?? Just finished my first bag and was going to buy another tomorrow but after reading this I might buy some ON right now.

Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4dagurls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bambo0zle View Post
    Is there an update on Costco's Cytosport?? Just finished my first bag and was going to buy another tomorrow but after reading this I might buy some ON right now.
    2nd what this guy said. Have been a habitual user of Cytosports protein and would like to know how accurate their statements are. From what I see on their ingredients list however, there is no trace of any silicon dioxide filler or anything of the sorts

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wish they had tested the trutein
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2nd what this guy said. Have been a habitual user of Cytosports protein and would like to know how accurate their statements are. From what I see on their ingredients list however, there is no trace of any silicon dioxide filler or anything of the sorts
    this! i already asked but I guess we gotta wait

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everything inorganic turns to "ash"...

NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500) NotCereal is not very helpful. (-500)
    brb switching to Optimum Nutrition b/c this thread is TL;DR. Gaspari should've handled this swiftly because instead let the rot grow to page 51.

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will continue to take Gaspari. Urine idiot if you stop because some ******* redditor did some tests in his basement.
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NotCereal View Post
    brb switching to Optimum Nutrition b/c this thread is TL;DR. Gaspari should've handled this swiftly because instead let the rot grow to page 51.
    Because Gaspari moderates the forums now? lol

Although, I've always used ON because thought Gaspari didn't taste as good as everyone says and who knows what they put in there with their "proprietary blend"

ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Son,

When it comes to tests and lap reports, you're still a virgin.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Translation: I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad Peace and Blessings be upon Him is the Messenger of Allah.

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why you idiots use whey protein in the first place is retarded...I can understand if it's something just for extra calories and because it tasted good, but whey protein isn't going to pack on muscle no faster than a can of tuna or a grilled chicken breast. The supplement industry is a joke. Pretty much all NPC competitors use steroids, not this magic fcuking creatine or super duper fast whey protein isolate. And you can bet your ass that all IFBB pros use insane amounts of anabolics.

Instead of you guys wasting your money on Gaspari or other company bullcrap, just buy a bottle of Superdrol....You'll thank me later...

Grenade Free Foundation _NEMESIS_'s Avatar
    _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _NEMESIS_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Icicle View Post

Although, I've always used ON because thought Gaspari didn't taste as good as everyone says and who knows what they put in there with their "proprietary blend"
    Gaspari definitely gives money to this site and has a lot of pull in the supplement section on what is said about their products and any negative remark is removed.

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Icicle View Post

There were guys emailing Gaspari reps on their website informing them of what the results were saying when this thread first broke. They knew about it but probably laughed it off at first not thinking there would be an impact.

Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this thread is such a cluster****

the fallout is there's a perception that Myofusion is suspect regardless if Gaspari himself goes to NASA and gets his ****ing protein 7 stage tested

this thread will make good reference material for a PR case study.. a lot of balls where dropped tsk tsk

Originally Posted by Drake27 View Post
    this thread is such a cluster****

the fallout is there's a perception that Myofusion is suspect regardless if Gaspari himself goes to NASA and gets his ****ing protein 7 stage tested

this thread will make good reference material for a PR case study.. a lot of balls where dropped tsk tsk
    "Gaspari: How Not To Do Public Relations"