sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Advice on what should i buy

What should i buy? Preworkout? Or the powders i can drink afterworkout?
    Or i should buy both.

And also can you tell me a good product but also not that high price that can burn fat and builds muscle.tnx guys. Im 5"6 and 65kg.

Registered sick kunt Jherewhoisdere's Avatar
    Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't need any supplements, first focus on your nutrition overall and when that is in check you might want to look into supplements.

Supplements I would recommend,

1. Whey if you have trouble getting enough protein in
    2. Creatine
    3. Fish oil if you don't eat a lot of fish etc
    4. Vitamin D if you don't get a lot of sun etc
    u mirin'?

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sirbravo View Post
    Or i should buy both.

And also can you tell me a good product but also not that high price that can burn fat and builds muscle.tnx guys. Im 5"6 and 65kg.
    . . .
    Get on an established workout program (read the stickies on that section of the forum) AND get your diet on point.
    Full body routines are most recommendable for beginners~
    Only then, should you consider the staples.

sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirbravo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not having enough protien. So i should buy preworkout protien? Or the one i will drink after workout?

Its been 6 months since i join the gym. So im not that new to workout. So pls. What should i buy?

Originally Posted by Jherewhoisdere View Post
    You don't need any supplements, first focus on your nutrition overall and when that is in check you might want to look into supplements.

Supplements I would recommend,

1. Whey if you have trouble getting enough protein in
    2. Creatine
    3. Fish oil if you don't eat a lot of fish etc
    4. Vitamin D if you don't get a lot of sun etc
    Im not having enough protien. So i should buy preworkout protien? Or the one i will drink after workout?

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    . . .
    Get on an established workout program (read the stickies on that section of the forum) AND get your diet on point.
    Full body routines are most recommendable for beginners~
    Only then, should you consider the staples.
    Its been 6 months since i join the gym. So im not that new to workout. So pls. What should i buy?

ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100) ThatDudeTheres is not very well liked. (-100)
    Raw food based Multivitamins, to add to the suggestions above. As much organic food as you can, and avoid fast food. Raw milk if you can get it. I know you want to get to the fun stuff though, like protein, caseine, and pre workout stacks. The rabit hole never ends if you don't want it to. Just search the threads for those, unless you be more specific with your questions. But don't ignore the advice given so far!

Originally Posted by ThatDudeTheres View Post
    Raw food based Multivitamins, to add to the suggestions above. As much organic food as you can, and avoid fast food. Raw milk if you can get it. I know you want to get to the fun stuff though, like protein, caseine, and pre workout stacks. The rabit hole never ends if you don't want it to. Just search the threads for those, unless you be more specific with your questions. But don't ignore the advice given so far!
    What is better? A preworkout drink? Or the one that i will drink after workout?

And also what supplement or powder that can help me burn fat and build muscle?

Registered sick kunt Jherewhoisdere's Avatar
    Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    None, and whey protein is whey protein. There are no preworkout whey protein or post workout whey protein.

Stop being stupid and do some research, based on your questions you should NOT buy any supplements.
    u mirin'?

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or i should buy both.

No products that can burn fat and build muscle exist. You NEED to have a good lifting regiment, with a great balanced diet. The basics are creatine, multi, and fish oil. If you need a pick me up before workouts, I'd suggest getting a preworkout. My suggestions are below.

Creatine: Platinum Creatine (unflavored)
    Multi: Platinum Multivitamin
    Fish Oil: Platinum Fish Oil
    Preworkout: Nano Vapor

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like you need to focus more on food. Get your protein from food first.
    Think of food as an engine in your car and supplements as a turbo. If you have a crappy engine (diet) and you put turbo on your crappy engine - you'll still have a crappy results. Make sure you have a good proper nutrition first before adding supplements, because then it will be like having a good engine with a good turbo, now that will have an effect.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, whole food sources are going to be your best bet. Increasing your calories on a daily basis will build muscle, increasing your protein will also. If you can't meet you daily requirements through food, look into a protein powder. BPI Sports Whey HD would be a good choice it comes in a varitey of flavors and it's 3rd party verified through ChromaDex. After your comfortable with your training program you can incorporate a preworkout.

Good luck with your goals,
    Team BPI
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You first need to pick a goal, whither it's weight loss or mass gain. Weight loss = caloric deficit Mass gain = caloric surplus. So I would suggest focusing on your diet and training and get that nailed down first and foremost.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you can't make gains without supplements, you certainly won't make gains with them either. Learn how to eat, because it's clear you would benefit from a proper nutrition plan. You say you're not getting enough protein...how many grams of protein are you eating? If you aren't willing to put in the effort in the gym and in the kitchen on your own, unfortunately supplements won't fix that for you, and there's definitely no (legal) supplement that's going to burn fat and build muscle simultaneously.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html