Albo904 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Am I doing enough!!!

I been working out for about 6 months now and I love working out... I have been coming here on and off getting info and this is a great forum anyways I am not sure if this is the right place to post this if not I am sorry

Name: Kristian
    Height: 5 10'
    Weight: 165

I am looking to gain muscle, my whole life i have been skinny and recently i decided to step up and hit the gym.
    here is my schedule:
    Sunday - chest and arms but main focus chest
    Mon - back and abs
    Tue - Shoulders and legs
    Wed - chest and arms
    thurs - back and arms and little abs
    fri - shoulders and arms
    Sat - off

For me this has worked really well, I have gained a lot muscle and weight and I am happy with this workout schedule. I went from bench pressing 75lbs to 165lbs and going strong. yes i was a very week child all i do is play soccer.

This is what i currently take as far as supplements go:

1. Pre-workout: Muscle Pharm Assault (although i liked jack3ed a lot better will be going back to it)
    2. Post-workout: Whey protein with milk (I have to have milk with it)
    3. Post-workout: Creatine 100% pure (i just started on creatine two days ago)

I was looking in the forum and I ran across a thread about BCAA... i was thinking about buying it but i don't know if that would be too many supplement to take or not.

I know there are a lot of people out there with a lot of knowledge in this stuff so any help would be appreciated. Let me know if the supplement i am taking is no good or if i should take something else

P.S. if this is the wrong section someone pls give me the link to the right section thanks