Dude1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Question: How many times should I work out a week?

I am young, roughly 5'4" and weight approximately 115lbs. My current goal is 140lbs. I focus on working out my shoulders, chest, biceps, abs, thighs and legs. How many times do you recommend that I go to the gym a week? Should I go every day or 5-6 times a week with one day of rest?

Secondly, what are the best foods to eat that will make you gain weight? I have a naturally lean body type so calories aren't an issue. Actually, the more eat and work out, the easier it is for me to see results.

Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Summerishere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hitting every body part (except for abs) 2-3 times a week is optimal if your diet is in check and you want to develop a better body.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First off, would you like a body like mine?
    Second off, the way i got that body was simple.

Eat enough calories to gain weight, lift heavy, and rest.

All three of these are just as important as each other, and without one of them you will not succeed. Kind of like a tripod.

With that being said i would recommend starting strengthgoogle or search the program on here)

As for foods, find your maintence calorie intake level and add 500 calories. Aim to gain 1-2lbs a month.

Biggest thing i can tell you with gaining muscle is that if you are gaining weight on the scale and you are gianing strenght= muscle gain.

If you are not gaining weight, and your strength is going up this still = no muscle gain
    If you are gaining weight, but no strength= no muscle gain.

Foods that you can eat:
    Protein: roast beef, steak, chicken, turkey, whey protein, fish, salmon, milk
    Carbs: oatmeal, brown or white rice, banana, apples, vegetables, potatoes
    fats: peanuts, walnuts, almonds, peanut butter,