ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hydroxycut Results

whazup guys...
    has anyone had any weightloss succes with HHE??
    Cuz i'm on it for 3 weeks now, do cardio at least 3 times per week with
    some weight training after. My diet is only home cooked food, try to keep
    carbs low and proteins high. But I stay around the same weight...I take
    2 pills in the morning and 1 around 2-3pm before lunch

I do feel the energy, sweat alot quicker than normal when training,
    elevated heartbeat...and oh yeah the jitters

So has anyone had any good results based on weightloss???Or am I
    just doing something wrong???

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ToneScarface View Post
    whazup guys...
    has anyone had any weightloss succes with HHE??
    Cuz i'm on it for 3 weeks now, do cardio at least 3 times per week with
    some weight training after. My diet is only home cooked food, try to keep
    carbs low and proteins high. But I stay around the same weight...I take
    2 pills in the morning and 1 around 2-3pm before lunch

I do feel the energy, sweat alot quicker than normal when training,
    elevated heartbeat...and oh yeah the jitters

So has anyone had any good results based on weightloss???Or am I
    just doing something wrong???
    chances are you're getting newb gainsl; burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time.
    but you need to patient because it takes time, and IMO hydroxycut is a piece of s***. but keep working hard and watch your diet, results will come!
    best of luck!
    Follow my Gold Feast sponsored log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147203733

"Success rests not only on ability,
    but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    -Vince Lombardi

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JakeDiesel View Post
    chances are you're getting newb gainsl; burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time.
    but you need to patient because it takes time, and IMO hydroxycut is a piece of s***. but keep working hard and watch your diet, results will come!
    best of luck!
    Interested to hear why you think the new Hydroxycut is "a piece of ****"?

I ran a log of it in the unsponsored logs forum and lost 10 pounds, posted pictures of the scale to prove it.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Interested in this as well. I'm currently using it as well and I'm really liking it.

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post

I ran a log of it in the unsponsored logs forum and lost 10 pounds, posted pictures of the scale to prove it.
    Oh i didnt know he meant new .. sorry lol i just assumed old.. but thats awesome! my bad!

didnt see HHE!
    stupid stupid me...

-Vince Lombardi

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you're not losing weight then you are eating too much. Simple as that
    public speaking is the GOAT

ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToneScarface is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    best of luck!
    Yeah its the NEW one...I dont think i'm gaining muscle that fast, cuz i'm training at home with light weights...I'm at school the whole day so when i come home at 8pm i'm too tired to go to the gym, so the least I can do is run 40mins on the treadmill with some weight training after

Yeah its the NEW one...I dont think i'm gaining muscle that fast, cuz i'm training at home with light weights...I'm at school the whole day so when i come home at 8pm i'm too tired to go to the gym, so the least I can do is run 40mins on the treadmill with some weight training after
    hows your diet looking?

-Vince Lombardi

hows your diet looking?
    Morning: bread with some juice or tea
    Lunch: Rice/pasta, chicken and some vegtables
    Night: grain biscuits or bread with peanutbutter

At school I try to drink only water, but 2-3 times a week i do buy a soda

Morning: bread with some juice or tea
    Lunch: Rice/pasta, chicken and some vegtables
    Night: grain biscuits or bread with peanutbutter

At school I try to drink only water, but 2-3 times a week i do buy a soda
    IMO, you might be undereating just because thats a very small amount of food... if you head into the nutrition thread and look at the stickies calculate your macros and daily intake, your body might be fighting the weight loss because of the scarcity of food and nutrition.
    your maintenance should be around 2100 calories or so, and you're probably eating around 1400 from the looks of it.

you should probably be eating around 1800 calories with high protein

edit; the soda shouldn't effect your weight loss if its only 2 or 3 times a week. but try to pound water.

-Vince Lombardi

IMO, you might be undereating just because thats a very small amount of food... if you head into the nutrition thread and look at the stickies calculate your macros and daily intake, your body might be fighting the weight loss because of the scarcity of food and nutrition.
    your maintenance should be around 2100 calories or so, and you're probably eating around 1400 from the looks of it.

you should probably be eating around 1800 calories with high protein

edit; the soda shouldn't effect your weight loss if its only 2 or 3 times a week. but try to pound water.
    Thanx Bro...will keep a closer eye on my diet

strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh i didnt know he meant new .. sorry lol i just assumed old.. but thats awesome! my bad!

didnt see HHE!
    stupid stupid me...
    What was wrong with the original exactly? Muscle tech had some crap advertising, but a few of their products were worthwhile.
    if you can't handle me when i'm bulking, you don't deserve me when i'm shredded. -Mairlyn monroe.

Originally Posted by strike8892 View Post
    What was wrong with the original exactly? Muscle tech had some crap advertising, but a few of their products were worthwhile.
    If you were to notice either you got great results or it took a s*** on you with all the ingredients and what not, and quite a few of my friends tried it and it made them not theirnormal selves and didnt see results even with clean diets. just my 2 cents.

-Vince Lombardi

strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strike8892 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you were to notice either you got great results or it took a s*** on you with all the ingredients and what not, and quite a few of my friends tried it and it made them not theirnormal selves and didnt see results even with clean diets. just my 2 cents.
    outside of poor grammar, i think i know what you are saying. but every fat burner is the exact same way. no matter how well it's formulated some people just do not react to it. the same goes for pre's, if it doesn't make you motivated enough to get off the damn couch it doesn't matter if it's perfectly dosed.

Personally, i used the original hydroxycut. it worked well for me.
    if you can't handle me when i'm bulking, you don't deserve me when i'm shredded. -Mairlyn monroe.

Mike5262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Order Hydroxycut - mhlnk.com/0DBD96BD
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.