Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doing this just to see shadow person and ask him questions about who he is
    *Positive Crew*
    500+

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its fun to troll and all but the people pushing this "Shadow People" thing are ruining people's future Astral/Lucid experiences by scaring them away from it. From what I can see people in this thread are taking it seriously and shying away.

Don't Listen To That Crap!

It's manifested in your mind. If you think its going to happen it will. You have to learn to use your mind as a muscle because you're not on the physical plane anymore. Like I said before I never encountered anything "evil" in paralysis, and the negative things that I have crossed in the other plane are dismissed simply by will.

You have to realize you're in control. You can't die. You're not going to be the exception. Don't fear the unknown, try to understand it. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brah0fPeace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Too much real life ITT. I feel like i'm going to be murdered every time i enter paralysis. (srs) was depressed for days after my first encounter

nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can someone post a step-by-step on how to bang Cheryl Cole in my sleep (srs) all details. For even a noob to understand.

JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can some one aware me on why lucid dreaming is cool? Can you feel stuff? Like seriously, what is the purpose of LD?

Srs

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sleep paralysis is the first phase. if you can hold on during that portion of the ordeal and succumb to it, youll enter the LD state.

the best course by far i have found for achieving lucid dreams is the monroe institute "HEMI SYNC" CDs. they can be found on the web for free.....

you want the "gateway experience"
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Its fun to troll and all but the people pushing this "Shadow People" thing are ruining people's future Astral/Lucid experiences by scaring them away from it. From what I can see people in this thread are taking it seriously and shying away.

Don't Listen To That Crap!

It's manifested in your mind. If you think its going to happen it will. You have to learn to use your mind as a muscle because you're not on the physical plane anymore. Like I said before I never encountered anything "evil" in paralysis, and the negative things that I have crossed in the other plane are dismissed simply by will.

You have to realize you're in control. You can't die. You're not going to be the exception. Don't fear the unknown, try to understand it. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    I agree with you... ive never believed in anything that could get me in my sleep or whatever but this weird thing happened to me just this week.

Ive been able to lucid dream alot but usually its just the kind where im in a dream and realize im in a dream not the kind where you try to stay awake to make it into a dream or whatever.

Anyways two nights ago i was thinking maybe i could go into someones dream and tell them something they could remember. So while i was trying to fall asleep i just thought really hard about going into my friends dream REALLY HARD. Then all the sudden i couldnt move and even though my eyes are shut i could still see the light from my alarm clock but then **** got scary because this nappy hair demon bish was sitting on my bed to my left staring at me and i couldnt move or wake up and she just turned her head sideways and grabbed my face and after being terrified i finally woke up. I Just dismissed it as sleep paralysis/my imagination.

Then yesterday morning (the morning after that happened) i woke up and went to take a shower and had this black **** that looked like charcol on my face.. not a lot but i took a shower before bed and my face was clean before i went to sleep.... kinda thought that was weird.

THEN last night i was just laying in bed and my faurkin alarm clock goes off. It has switches on it that tell you if your alarm is on or off and they were all set to off. I flipped them off and on and the alarm wouldnt stop, i hit snooze, and the power button and the damn thing wouldnt turn off. So finally i unplugged it from the wall and it shut off. THEN after plugging it back in 10 minutes later it does it again....... im not plugging it back in.

sorry for the long post

/true story

CLIFFS:
    -Experience lucid dreams a lot.
    -Decided to try and go into my friends dream and see if he remembers it.
    -Demon Bish grabs my face and i cant move
    -Next morning wake up with black stuff on my face
    -The next night im laying in bed and my alarm clock goes off and the only way i could get it to stop was unplugging it from the outlet
    Last edited by TheP-man; 06-09-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    Will rep measly reps back.

-Ron Paul For President 2012-

VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VagSniffer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jtraininsane View Post
    no such thing as "shadow people"....every bit of it is made up in your mind as you go along. EVERY BIT. It's obvious that half these posts are trolling the other half of naive retards on misc. You guys just dont give the brain any credit, it's not magic, it's not religious, it's not ghostly, it's not mystic, fuking misc is stupid somedays.

You are the sum of your electical impulses moving from your various neurons to your CNS and back again. That accounts for conciousness, it accounts for brain activity, it accounts for you lifting a bar over your head. It's just more fun, I suppose, to add some retarded magical twist on it.
    Lol then can you explain why scientists still haven't found out the reason why we dream?

Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Palmroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for more posts I can laugh at

AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamAntony is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys are worse than alien/conspiracy freaks.

Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is everyone afraid of them? They cannot harm you, and once you realize that they are harmless, they will vanish

Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000) Azuses is just really nice. (+1000)
    What if... what if you are lucid dreaming right now?

please wake up fast

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuaaarrrrkkkk went to sleep last night after reading this thread and deciding to try lucid dreaming first time. Followed the instructions from the thread OP linked to. Now, I clearly remember waking up temporarily in the night, I assumed the position and CLEARLY remember feeling vibration and chit, but after that I did not know what to do and I was confused what the next step was. The vibration part was intense , not sure if it was a stage of lucid dreaming or just a regular dream though.

One question, when you assume the position and start thinking of falling etc, do you try hard not to fall back to sleep thinking of falling. Because I think I started to think of falling but fell asleep before my mind could comprehend it.

This has potential fuaarrrkrkkkk, imagine the possibilities fuuuuuu

pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000) pythong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post
    fuaaarrrrkkkk went to sleep last night after reading this thread and deciding to try lucid dreaming first time. Followed the instructions from the thread OP linked to. Now, I clearly remember waking up temporarily in the night, I assumed the position and CLEARLY remember feeling vibration and chit, but after that I did not know what to do and I was confused what the next step was. The vibration part was intense , not sure if it was a stage of lucid dreaming or just a regular dream though.

One question, when you assume the position and start thinking of falling etc, do you try hard not to fall back to sleep thinking of falling. Because I think I started to think of falling but fell asleep before my mind could comprehend,
    This has potential fuaarrrkrkkkk, imagine the possibilities fuuuuuu
    could you hear the shaking in ur ears as well? same happened to me, I didnt even thino about falling after that, pretty much was grabbing out in front of me while everything was shaking and my gf said I was punching the air lol

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pythong View Post
    could you hear the shaking in ur ears as well? same happened to me, I didnt even thino about falling after that, pretty much was grabbing out in front of me while everything was shaking and my gf said I was punching the air lol
    IDK know man, just as I woke up in the morning, and during the night at times when sleep was broken, I was certain it was part of SP and lucid dreaming, but now I am starting to think it might have been just a regular dream.

Let's say you lucid dream successfully and continue with normal sleep afterwards. Then you get up in the morning, how do you know it was a lucid dream and not a regular one? Is it really that DIFFERENT and MEMORABLE?

Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrsius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went sleep deprived for 24 hours after new years then finally fell asleep laying down on my back with my hands crossed over my chest like I was dead (sleep like this all the time) (srs)

Woke up, or atleast I think I did... I'm not sure but I couldn't move, hallucinating like a mother fuarker. I saw shadow figures, and strange people in black suits with faces that was like that swirly hypnotizing chit. and they always would lean on the edge of my bed and stare at me for hours on end speaking a weird unknown language to me, even after they would disappear I would still hear voices. I had full days, like talking to people going to the store and stuff, only to wake up and find out I never even got out of bed. this went on for a week because I couldn't tell when I was actually asleep or awake.

true story, I chit not.

Did I reach the other side?

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you want to avoid a bad experience, lay a lightweight t-shirt or sheet over your eyes, ears and neck next time you try to have a lucid dream. Make it so your eyes are completely covered and you physically cannot see anything even if you open them. That way, if you see anything you know for sure that its fake (as if you didnt anyways lulz). Its just reassuring
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."