Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000)

Is SS/All Pro's necessarily better than other routines? Please read.

Hey there everyone, this is the first time I make a post on here; I've mostly lurked on here for about 2 months on and off now because I've been seriously thinking on starting to lift, the two biggest reasons being because I am planning to join the military, and because I wish to improve my overall health/strength. I've been to the gym a couple itmes and played around with the weihgts but I've never been on a serious workout plan or diet. I've read the guides provided on the teen are and the rest of Bodybuilding.com. I'm 18 years old and an ectomorph. My goal is not to be a bodybuilder or powerlifter, but to progressively become stronger and healthier by going to the gym. Although they are nice, I am not too concerned with gaining a bunch of muscle mass and looking like a bodybuilder (Although I know that won't happen in a day), my main concern is strength and endurance.

The reason I'm making this thread is to get feedback on what routine would be best for my needs. I see 4 possible routines/programs that I can commit myself to. They are:

>Starting Strength
    >All Pro's beginner routine
    >Jim Stoppani's Routine (Based on microcycles and the one I like best)
    >Kris Gethins' three month Routine (Don't like as much)

I've seen posts telling beginners that they should go with SS or All Pro's because they provide more frequency than volume and are a good base for bodybuilding. But remember I do not wish to become a bodybuilder and my main concern is not aesthetics, built strength. I feel that Stoppani's routine is harder, but because of it being more difficult it will help me increase my strength more than SS will. Am I wrong?

Now I realize Stoppani's routine has "shortcut" in the title as a selling point, but if you look at the actual excersies and diet, you can see it's not easy miracle scam. I also realize the workout routines on BB.com have a main interest of selling supplements like crazy, but since I am not an idiot I can see through that. I do not plan to buy 10 tubs of aminos, and will only stick to the essentials.

So overall, what do you think would be best for me? The traditional SS, or something more advanced? Another thing I like about the last two routines is they have a diet plan already implemented, while I cannot find a plan that should go along with SS. I may just take one of the diet plans from there and use it if I do SS. Finally, how often should I think about deloading/resting to avoid injury especially when pressing/deadlifting?

i appreciate all responses and realize I'm being an annoying kunt; but this really would help me a lot.

Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please, kill yourself.

Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dobt know any of the routines besides SS but it is not a base for bodybuilding but a base for all functions of lifting. If you can progress faster on all pros than 15lbs a week on squat/deadlifts and 7.5 lbs a week for ohp/rows/bench then go ahead.

For diet bulking i suggest taking your bw x 20 for calories. Then filling that up with healthy foods, you want to gain around a pound a week.

Edit: oh and bonercoaster, stfu hes trying to get advice not trolled by some random *******

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your goal is strength.. do baby lover's SS.

Originally Posted by Snailshoes View Post
    I dobt know any of the routines besides SS but it is not a base for bodybuilding but a base for all functions of lifting. If you can progress faster on all pros than 15lbs a week on squat/deadlifts and 7.5 lbs a week for ohp/rows/bench then go ahead.

For diet bulking i suggest taking your bw x 20 for calories. Then filling that up with healthy foods, you want to gain around a pound a week.

Edit: oh and bonercoaster, stfu hes trying to get advice not trolled by some random *******
    Thanks bro. I'd prefer SS over All pro's, the reason I made this thread is because it seems to me, even after readong about it, that SS was not very well rounded. BUt I'll probably end up doing that.

tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you should probably post in a powerlifting forum

Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snailshoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I myself replace power cleans with rows to work back, and add in pullups, leg curls and rear delt flyes to hit the entire body.

Originally Posted by Snailshoes View Post
    I myself replace power cleans with rows to work back, and add in pullups, leg curls and rear delt flyes to hit the entire body.
    Yes I remember reading that the SS faq. I'm interested in doing power cleans, but have not buddy to spot me. So I don't know.