mikelife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Do you have to eat while taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite?

Because I'm in my 3rd day of taking the full dosage, and I've noticed that it's curbed my appetite quite a bit. I plan to workout in the next few hours, and it recommends that I used it 30-60 minutes before eating, but says that for best results use with moderate exercise and diet (Duh, lol) It tells me that I shouldn't take this up to 5 hours before going to sleep, so I don't want to use this supplement later at night.But still, do I HAVE to eat while using this supplement, or will there be repercussions? Thanks in advance.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikelife View Post
    Because I'm in my 3rd day of taking the full dosage, and I've noticed that it's curbed my appetite quite a bit. I plan to workout in the next few hours, and it recommends that I used it 30-60 minutes before eating, but says that for best results use with moderate exercise and diet (Duh, lol) It tells me that I shouldn't take this up to 5 hours before going to sleep, so I don't want to use this supplement later at night.But still, do I HAVE to eat while using this supplement, or will there be repercussions? Thanks in advance.
    Wut..?

you have to eat to survive.. soo
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eating is for noobs.....I'm running the Planteo diet....Photosynthesis FTW!
    ***My Sponsored AlphaTest/Myobuild Log***
    **Thanks MuscleTech**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144645001

***New Training Journal***
    **Thanks GymIt**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151790043

blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blkchev11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty sure you should take 1 serving of it about 30 minutes before eating

mikelife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for not clarifying, and sounding like a 10 year old. What I mean to say is, after my first serving of hydroxycut in the morning, I take it with food of course, I just felt like my appetite was curbed throughout the day.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol nope it actually provides all of your caloric needs and vitamin and mineral requirements...