JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Simple Microwave Protein Cake Recipe

Ingredients:
    -1 whole egg
    -1 scoop of protein powder
    -Cinnamon

Crack an egg into a bowl, then add one scoop or protein powder and 1/4 Tablespoon of cinnamon. Mix everything together until their is no more dry powder left and put in microwave for about 1 minute.

This cake has about 30g of protein, depending on which protein powder you use and the size of your egg. I usually eat this with some fruits of Vegetables as a post workout meal.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoelHuppe96 View Post
    Ingredients:
    -1 whole egg
    -Cinnamon

Crack an egg into a bowl, then add one scoop or protein powder and 1/4 Tablespoon of cinnamon. Mix everything together until their is no more dry powder left and put in microwave for about 1 minute.

This cake has about 30g of protein, depending on which protein powder you use and the size of your egg. I usually eat this with some fruits of Vegetables as a post workout meal.
    I do this, but I like to add a mashed banana, 2 tbsp cocoa and some peanut butter. Tastes awesome, super easy.

EddyGolden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    saw this recipe on physiques of greatness youtube channel this morning D

JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoelHuppe96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EddyGolden View Post
    saw this recipe on physiques of greatness youtube channel this morning D
    I haven't seen the physique of greatness video but I did get this from a Youtube video a couple months ago

rizzo82693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JoelHuppe96 View Post
    Ingredients:
    -1 whole egg
    -Cinnamon

this recipe with ON cake batter whey is amazing. Do you know how to make it a little more moist?

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rizzo82693 View Post
    this recipe with ON cake batter whey is amazing. Do you know how to make it a little more moist?
    Try adding a little canned pumpkin. Yum!
    MMDELAD

ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007.

rizzo82693 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ELLSKIES View Post
    Try adding a little canned pumpkin. Yum!
    Never had canned pumpkin but I'll give it a try, thanks!

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did I just get massively trolled? I just now tried this and it was like eating a spongy chocolate & peanut butter flavored turd. Flavor was fine, but the texture was disgusting.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgeIsCritical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kingthumper View Post
    Did I just get massively trolled? I just now tried this and it was like eating a spongy chocolate & peanut butter flavored turd. Flavor was fine, but the texture was disgusting.
    I did this a year ago and the exact same thing happened to me. Seems more like a dehydrated sponge cookie minus the crisp. Nastiness, wouldn't feed it to my dog.
    -SSgt A
    "Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
    RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ I make this.

You can omit the egg, and use whites.
    Also use baking coco if you like chocolate was well.

Top with some PB and ice cream and your set for a good midnight snack!

Obviously, if you microwave it for too long it will turn "crispy".

joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i eat this every morning.

i use 1 cup of egg whites
    1 scoup of trutein cinnabun. the casein in the trutein makes it mix/microwave so much smoother

also try teh following
    3-4 tablespoons coco powder
    1 cup pumpkin filling
    spenda to taste
    1/2 cup egg whites

microwave up for 4min. HUUUUGE brownie. Top w/ Walden farms chocolate or Carmel syrup. Maybe a splash of almond silk to "cool" it off right out of the microwave. SUPER low cal and tastes amazing!

also love to do this
    1-2 cups cooked up jello
    1-2 cups almond silk
    1/4 cup (squirt) of maple grove low cal pancake syrui
    wisk dat sh!t up! slurp it down! tasts like a fruity milk sake for like 50cal. Lots of liquid too, fills u up!

often on IF i'll eat all 3 of those above + some proats

yeah... I love my sweets lol
    *Unaesthetic Crew* - Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.
    **New Jersey Crew 609/856**
    *Former 400lb+ crew*

Follow my 300lb weight loss journey and subsequent recomp :)
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146756033&p=936761213#post936761213[/url]

BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AgeIsCritical View Post
    I did this a year ago and the exact same thing happened to me. Seems more like a dehydrated sponge cookie minus the crisp. Nastiness, wouldn't feed it to my dog.
    This. I also tried it about a year ago due to a video I found on YouTube and the texture was identical to one of those yellow kitchen sponges...
    Sgt, USMC

Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use 2 scoops Protein, 2 eggs, 1TBSP flaxmeal, 1TBSP Olive Oil. Microwave for 1min or so to desired texture.

MishaNaran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rizzo82693 View Post
    a bit of olive oil, or coconut oil depending on what you use.

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I make mine with a tablespoon or so of coffee and 1/4 tsp of baking powder myself.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Magarica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just put all kinds of berries I can find in the fridge and add 2 scoop of Green Gainer then mix it with coconut milk. Lazy man I am

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I hope he ain't still microwaving his cake or it would have become a nuclear weapon by now.