Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile HELP! Ephedrine/ Caffeine Stack Question

Hey guys,

I just recently started taking 24mg Ephedrine / 200 mg Caffeine 2X day, for a couple of days now and so far it works wonderfully. The only main side effects ive experience is the obvious 'rush', nausea, and major appetite suppression (which definitely helps).

I've been read up a lot on different cycles that people do to 'readjust' their body system after taking EC for some time. For some it's 2weeks ON/ 2 weeks OFF. For others it's 8 weeks ON/ 2-3 weeks OFF. But i've also read about some ppl don't come off the EC at all...I've decided that i'm going to do 3 weeks ON/ 1 week OFF and see how that goes.

Now my question is, what is the benefits of doing a cycle and does it even matter if you do one at all?

My 2nd Q is that after a while, i hear that the body builds tolerance to the EC dosage and apparently you don't feel the 'rush' anymore. Now although the EC will continue burning the fat and working up the metabolism, aside from not feeling the 'rush', does this also mean it won't suppress the appetite anymore? Does a cycle fix that, or will i have to up my dosage of 2X a day to 3X a day (which i really don't want to do) .

Would appreciate any feed back/ advice Thank you!

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check out http://hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm for information and dosing protocol.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What benefits do you think you will receive from E/C? Do you expect such a "cycle" will aid in your fat loss?
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im like 10 days in, dont feel the rush anymore, but i still do 200mg caffeine and 25 mg ephedrine twice a day. Heart rate still is elevated and i notice a little fat loss still. the appetite suppression is not as strong, but still works pretty good, which is great. My stomach shrank so i dont eat as much anymore due to this appetite suppression and the inability to eat big meals
    Check out my website http://www.yogavidz.com/
    Click some ads help a bro out and get reps.

The Above Statement Was Definitely A Cool Story, Bro
    **NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ¢яєω☆☆☆

Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tonyia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mandimeoutof10 View Post
    What benefits do you think you will receive from E/C? Do you expect such a "cycle" will aid in your fat loss?
    I'm using it as an 'extra push' to aid burn some stubborn fats...I obviously do not see it as a magic weight drug. So believe me, i'm putting in work, BIG TIME.

As for the cycle, well i just started doing the EC stack, so again, i dont know. Surprisingly there isn't too much information regarding how to come on or off the cycles etc.

Hence the reason why i posted my question.

icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icecold9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think 8 weeks on 2-3 off would show better results. appetite suppression and energy will fade as your body adapts. you don't want to stay on it indefinitely. when coming off, drop the ephedrine, and taper off caffeine or just go cold turkey if you have big balls.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tonyia View Post
    I'm using it as an 'extra push' to aid burn some stubborn fats...I obviously do not see it as a magic weight drug. So believe me, i'm putting in work, BIG TIME.

As for the cycle, well i just started doing the EC stack, so again, i dont know. Surprisingly there isn't too much information regarding how to come on or off the cycles etc.

Hence the reason why i posted my question.
    cycling ec, is good for a couple reasons.

firstly your body adapts the stimulant over time, in terms of the rush effect and the appetite suppression. when your appetite suppression fades after a few weeks, cycle off it for a few days/weeks and then when you come back on you'll get the rush and appetite suppression effects again. you're receptors effectively clean themselves. (not a scientific way of wording it sorry)

some people don't cycle off it because the thermogenic effects of EC remain, no matter how long you use it.

secondly to lessen any unwanted to sides such as high blood pressure.

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Check out for information and dosing protocol.
    The site is pretty good, lots of good information! I'll definitely do some reading. Thank you

Originally Posted by gashcader View Post
    cycling ec, is good for a couple reasons.

firstly your body adapts the stimulant over time, in terms of the rush effect and the appetite suppression. when your appetite suppression fades after a few weeks, cycle off it for a few days/weeks and then when you come back on you'll get the rush and appetite suppression effects again. you're receptors effectively clean themselves. (not a scientific way of wording it sorry)

some people don't cycle off it because the thermogenic effects of EC remain, no matter how long you use it.

secondly to lessen any unwanted to sides such as high blood pressure.
    Ok, awsome. So how do you come off it exactly? lol....Do you personally get off it cold turkey or you do it slowly? I feel it really wouldnt matter.

Yea i definitely wouldn't be doing this without at least a cycle in between. I'm actually not a big fan of the 'rush'...but the appetite suppress is definitely handy!

TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDesire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Taper off caffeine if you need to prevent caffeine withdrawal headaches. Just drop the E.
    TheDesire

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tonyia View Post
    Ok, awsome. So how do you come off it exactly? lol....Do you personally get off it cold turkey or you do it slowly? I feel it really wouldnt matter.

Yea i definitely wouldn't be doing this without at least a cycle in between. I'm actually not a big fan of the 'rush'...but the appetite suppress is definitely handy!
    as above me seems to be how most people do it. i just do 3-4 days a week on EC throughout the cycle to keep it simple though

Rekcofboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine caffeine stack info

Where can I get ephedrine and caffeine? Any advice for amatuer guy exploring different stacks ?

TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ephedrine and caffeine can be purchased pretty much at any supplement store
    Each store I've been in has caffeine tablets that go for around 100 tablets for 8 bucks its a good price
    For the ephedrine it might be a little harder, When I purchased mine I had to ask the guy at the counter because they didnt keep it in the open because depending where you live if its sold in larger quantities it may be illegal.
    So just go ask the guy who works there and you'll be good