Closed Thread
Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2616
    scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by the solution View Post
    wtf!? Dude.. Lets meet up and train!! For real!
    Ill even cook you dinner chef bob style!
    so jelly
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Manu you ever use Versa Gripps for Shrugs? Things are amazing.

btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Manu you ever use Versa Gripps for Shrugs? Things are amazing.
    Ahhhh I want some of these so bad! I think my gf got me some for valentines day! Will find out Thursday!

Yo B.O.B. you still down to train at arnold? Possible early Saturday morning session??
    BTK. A different breed entirely.

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by btr1208 View Post
    Ahhhh I want some of these so bad!
    aware me on these versa grips?
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will let others who have them chime in..

They are a proclaimed better alternative to straps.. Have really good reviews.

Google it.. it's worth a google.

Ahhhh I want some of these so bad! I think my gf got me some for valentines day! Will find out Thursday!

Yo B.O.B. you still down to train at arnold? Possible early Saturday morning session??
    I am now staying in Cincinnati about an hour away from the expo. Staying with Marc Lobliner. I will be training with him at 5 a.m in the mornings at Powerstation in Cincy. He is 11 weeks out right now so he will be in prep. so he has me there to give him an aid/eye during the time we are there. I kept an eye on him and roomed with him for his last show when he did the Beverly about 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    aware me on these versa grips?
    google.com Versa Gripps. takes you right to the main site.
    best straps ever.

Versa Gripps Pro are the BOMB

Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    google.com Versa Gripps. takes you right to the main site.
    best straps ever.

Versa Gripps Pro are the BOMB
    expensive little ****ers

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha didnt mean to sound too lazy to use the search function, was just curious other peoples thoughts would be ITT that i would actually listen to rather than someone else online.

checked em out, look sick
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    haha didnt mean to sound too lazy to use the search function, was just curious other peoples thoughts would be ITT that i would actually listen to rather than someone else online.

checked em out, look sick
    Once you try them, you will never wear regular straps again. Dead serious.
    For the price they last well into 2+ years.. your nearly spending pennies each workout session.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Got chest?????.....
    You and your chest pics.

There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Read about 60% of it this past weekend! I like it thus far. Good read. I will post a review once I finish - likely by end of this week.

Thanks bro!
    No prob man. Some parts are a little out there but, given the examples, can't argue with some of the people success. The over all message is all good. Quotes galore in that book, all about hustling no matter what and surrounding yourself with good people.
    Alan Aragon: http://www.alanaragonblog.com/2009/11/22/wisdom-wisecracks

Layne Norton: I've never added more than 12 lbs of muscle in a year and most years it was closer to 5 or less. But when you maintain that for over 10 years and you don't miss workouts, it's amazing what can happen

RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [Misc Fisherman Crew]

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been using verssa grips for over a month now, i was using straps for 2 years. i never used straps before and in early 90's i was pulling over 400 lbs in deadlifts with no straps, but using an alternating grip. well, sometimes i'd use sponges, but that was every now and then. I get no slip and no strain on the wrist, I use them for back, shrugs and dead lifting, plus hanging leg raises. I got the large camo ones.

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You may say your just another normal chill laid back guy, but lets face it
    - All of us come in here for motivation from your work ethic
    - All of us look up to you as an individual we strive to match as far as work ethic goes
    - All of us admire your work ethic and constant day to day grind on how you achieve results through your hard work
    - All of us are here to support you and your future
    - All of us i would bet would be honored to shake your hand or get to train with you

Just keeping it real in the BTK hood brother. Would be nice to hit a session and grab a bite, but if i get 5 minutes to actually talk to you, would mean the world man!

Keep training hard hope to see you soon in Columbus
    Gotta agree with The Solution on this one. You don't have this following just by being another guy. And its more than just a group of "sheeple" that populate that comments/threads of some of these gurus. Guys in here are hardworking, humble, and helpful without being condescending. I don't recall any question from anyone here about anything going unanswered. All of that is because you set the tone. I've been following these threads for years now and I can't tell you how often I've drawn motivation, not to mention what I've learned from the the people in this group. So much of the motivation here translates beyond just weight training it often turns into life training. Basically keep doing what you're doing.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adknows View Post
    Gotta agree with The Solution on this one. You don't have this following just by being another guy. And its more than just a group of "sheeple" that populate that comments/threads of some of these gurus. Guys in here are hardworking, humble, and helpful without being condescending. I don't recall any question from anyone here about anything going unanswered. All of that is because you set the tone. I've been following these threads for years now and I can't tell you how often I've drawn motivation, not to mention what I've learned from the the people in this group. So much of the motivation here translates beyond just weight training it often turns into life training. Basically keep doing what you're doing.
    I'm just jealous of his calorie intake
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    hahaha that makes two of us

eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eriram is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn straight, both of you dead on.

Alan Aragon: http://www.alanaragonblog.com/2009/11/22/wisdom-wisecracks

Layne Norton: I've never added more than 12 lbs of muscle in a year and most years it was closer to 5 or less. But when you maintain that for over 10 years and you don't miss workouts, it's amazing what can happen

I cant preach it enough
    Manu is a role model and inspiration to alot, not just us BTK members but many on these boards that look up to him and his work ethic/efficiently he has with his workouts and where he has progressed over the years. Just another thing we can look at to take our intensity/work ethic to another level. Goes to show you sky is the limit, dont place holds on yourself and dont sell yourself short. always strive to improve.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Well , if you actually ate to your potential it would increase.. Just sayin'

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well , if you actually ate to your potential it would increase.. Just sayin'
    This is so true. 4 months ago I was consuming around 2000-2100 calories post show. Now I am close to 4,000 calories a day and I am only up 8 lbs post contest. Is this real life?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

Originally Posted by AntonioWright View Post
    This is so true. 4 months ago I was consuming around 2000-2100 calories post show. Now I am close to 4,000 calories a day and I am only up 8 lbs post contest. Is this real life?
    Zing!
    i was around 2000 at end of my show, now around 3400-3500 and 175 pounds at my best shape. we all vary, but most people short change theirself, then when they go to cut, they have nothing to drop but their kcals to deadly low levels and start metabolic damage/shutdown.

PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree on the calories thing. After doing a really long cut through end of 2011 and most of 2012 my metabolism was shot. However I have repaired it now and Im eating 4000 at maintenance these days as opposed to trying to cut at below 2000 like an idiot. I read a bit about the g-flux concept and it seemed quite interesting although im not sure how exact or accurate it is.

How was the groove cruise big dog?

Another question about vacationing to anyone who wants to chime in. I got my diet figured out. i am just going to be flexible as recommended but what about training? I am about due for a deload anyway so could I just take the week off and just do light cardio then come back from vaca recharged and kill it again as usual?

Another question about vacationing to anyone who wants to chime in. I got my diet figured out. i am just going to be flexible as recommended but what about training? I am about due for a deload anyway so could I just take the week off and just do light cardio then come back from vaca recharged and kill it again as usual?
    Perfect

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz

you should still perform some lifts but at like 50%
    ex. So if you bench 200, still do some reps with 100 just to stimulate your muscle fibers.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Perfect
    btw bob got my versagripps. Unfortunately they came with some stitching messed up and made one unusable. They are saying it will be 20+ days until they can replace them. Sucks, was really looking forward to using them.

I am sure they will be at the Arnold. Am going to see if I can just take them and exchange them there.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    you should still perform some lifts but at like 50%
    ex. So if you bench 200, still do some reps with 100 just to stimulate your muscle fibers.
    Sure that is what I will do. I can not stand taking days completely out of the gym!

btw bob got my versagripps. Unfortunately they came with some stitching messed up and made one unusable. They are saying it will be 20+ days until they can replace them. Sucks, was really looking forward to using them.

I am sure they will be at the Arnold. Am going to see if I can just take them and exchange them there.
    Will be cheaper to buy @ Arnold bro.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MMMMANNNUU I think it's time to do a video response to this guy

CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    MMMMANNNUU I think it's time to do a video response to this guy

-video-
    lmao this dude has no idea what he's talking about.
    "I am the master of my fate:I am the captain of my soul."

http://smashweights.com - Love the iron. For anyone who ever went to sleep nervous about squats the next day. | ++ Positive Crew ++ |

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are Versa Grips the real deal? I was thinking about buying a pair from amazon. What size do ectos usually get?
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

Closed Thread