Closed Thread
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PBateman2.....BTK.....MASS APPEAL....Cmoooon!

Guess who's back? FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MUTHA FUKAAAAAAAA!

Let's do this. If you don't know...well shyt now you know....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post708790841
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post571138401

Just a taste of the previous destruction...that aint enough though.

More vids....

More pics...

More FREAKY SHYT......

I changed the game a long time ago. I'll take it up another level now. BTKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Goals for this journal? Total annihilation. That's all that's on my mind these days.

Just sit back and enjoy..

Current stats:

BW: 201lbs...barely..lol
    BF: Upper single digits...Im lean, strong, full of endless stamina, and probably in the best shape of my life. Get better year by year....like fine wine

Actually....lol...when I wake up Im like 197-198lbs. Just trying to stay lean for the next few months - shoots, vacations, and SUMMER!

TRAINING

Im training on a six day split. Balls out for each session. Two hours each session - at least - in the wee wee hours of the morning.

Weights, cardio, et.. EVERYTHAAANG! Nuthin changed in ma game. Just a lot more intensity and a ton of more hard work.

I train fasted. LOVE IT. Eight years and counting.

Split currently like this:

Mon - Hammies/Triceps
    Tues - Quads
    Wed - Shoulders/Traps
    Thurs - Back
    Fri - Hammies/Triceps
    Sat - Chest

I hit abs, calves, and biceps when I can. Im after the complete package - strength, physique, endurance, etc...ALL. OF. IT.

DIET:

Enuff said...lol. Actually, as many already know and newcomers will see, my diet is very complete and encompasses a great deal of variety.

Currently, Im getting about 4,000 cals/day on average. Weekends probably like 6,000 cals as Im very active.

IMPROVEMENTS:

Look at this garbage ass looking back.....

Gonna fix that mess.

These wheels?

Laughable!

Everything is going to be turned up a notch. EVERYTHING. Nobody is gonna do it like this. Don't you forget....

IT'S LAW.

MANU's FAQs:

Best way to summarize is can check out my latest interviews....how I roll....

http://www.shreddedknowledge.com/hom...viewmanugrewa/
    http://theathleticbuild.com/manu-the...del-interview/

Stay tuned....got about a half dozen more interviews on the way too.....

Finally...

My journals are always an open forum for everyone. Post your progress, comments, questions, etc.. Post motivation. It's a positive environment and to me that's what it is all about. STRONG POSITIVE/MIND = STRONG POSITIVE RESULTS.

If trolling, hating on others, etc.. interests you...dont do it here. Move on to the next journal. That won't work with me. Not gonna work here.

Time for BIZNASS....

First training post AND vid...coming shortly....

BUST ASSSS!!! TRAIN HARD!
    Last edited by PBateman2; 06-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1rd

Subbed. Can't wait to see how much progress can be made. You already look sick bro.
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10) mckitter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Defo subscribed, inspiration 10/10

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuk ye!!!!!!!!!
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In! Kill it!
    "I dont do fancy lucky charm/fruity pebbles/with coconut type pics. I rarely post food pics. Doesnt interest me. I dont care about big bowls of cereals, how much you ate, pics of what you ate, etc...lol...Im sorry I just don't. I care about PRs, mental strength, and drive." Manu (PBateman2)

axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) axxlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In need some motivation show us the way

Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Omfg this is gonna be pretty friggen epic. I've been reading your other threads from Day 1 yesterday and I'm on page 65 lol :P

Dude you're such an inspiration bro. Not only do you have a sick ass physique, you're a smart dude.

Hey I got a serious question. I figured I'd post it on a thread like this since you always seem to ask questions. Its not more towards bodybuilding, but school related. I understand you got your PhD and everything so I know you're a smart guy. I'm just starting college this upcoming fall and I know its a major difference between that and high school. Do you think you can give me some study tips, helpful memorization tips, some cliff notes on how you did good, etc? I'm aiming to become a M.D one day and since you have more experience, I'd hope you can give me some cliff notes. Also do you go over stuff you've learned back when you were in grad or undergrad to keep your memory fresh? Also why PhD in Molecular Biology? Sorry if its too much of a personal question.

fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitpro1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh yeah! Great to see you doing so well!

Sub
    B>T>K.

abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this bish fuk yeh. Subbed

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mandimeoutof10 View Post
    1rd

Subbed. Can't wait to see how much progress can be made. You already look sick bro.
    Thx, brah!

Nah always room for improvement Just gotta work harder.

Originally Posted by mckitter View Post
    Defo subscribed, inspiration 10/10
    WOOOT! THX!

Originally Posted by juicydanglers View Post
    Fuk ye!!!!!!!!!
    JUICAAAAY! Hahah! Great to have you on board!

Originally Posted by two_buff View Post
    In! Kill it!
    Thx, man!

Originally Posted by axxlef View Post
    In need some motivation show us the way
    Yeah buddaaaay!

Originally Posted by Noimus View Post
    Omfg this is gonna be pretty friggen epic. I've been reading your other threads from Day 1 yesterday and I'm on page 65 lol :P

Dude you're such an inspiration bro. Not only do you have a sick ass physique, you're a smart dude.

Hey I got a serious question. I figured I'd post it on a thread like this since you always seem to ask questions. Its not more towards bodybuilding, but school related. I understand you got your PhD and everything so I know you're a smart guy. I'm just starting college this upcoming fall and I know its a major difference between that and high school. Do you think you can give me some study tips, helpful memorization tips, some cliff notes on how you did good, etc? I'm aiming to become a M.D one day and since you have more experience, I'd hope you can give me some cliff notes. Also do you go over stuff you've learned back when you were in grad or undergrad to keep your memory fresh? Also why PhD in Molecular Biology? Sorry if its too much of a personal question.
    Thx, man! Much appreciated.

Could you send me a PM? I would be more than happy to answer your questions. THANKS!

Originally Posted by fitpro1 View Post
    Oh yeah! Great to see you doing so well!

Sub
    Sup giyuuuuuurl!

Originally Posted by abcdefg94 View Post
    In on this bish fuk yeh. Subbed
    Haha! Right on, man! Tear shyt up!
    BRAINS & GAINS

dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subb'd, been waiting too long. :P

AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My role model. Cant wait for this one, man.
    "I'll take my 16 hour fast and simply crush your ass in the gym. Believe it."- PBateman2's response to NPC level bodybuilder who claimed importance of meal timing, nutrient timing, and post-workout 30 min anabolic window!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133342083&page=3

Bleed Time Krew. For Life.

Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Thx, man! Much appreciated.

Could you send me a PM? I would be more than happy to answer your questions. THANKS!
    PM'ed bro! Thanks for the fast reply!

Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hackcamalot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In. Subbed. Love it! Manu is gonna tear this sh** up! Can't wait.

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aaaahhhhhhhh sh!t...in for somemore epicness!
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotPie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed.

Most inspirational/motivational person on BB.com

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Manu doesnt rack his plates

the iron simply crawls away from the bar when he's not looking
    Last edited by juicydanglers; 06-08-2012 at 10:50 AM.
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HELL YEAH!!!!! BRINGIN IN THE INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANITY!!!! Kill this shyt man! We all know you will..
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by dchan8 View Post
    Subb'd, been waiting too long. :P
    Ha! Right on!

Originally Posted by AmishSid View Post
    My role model. Cant wait for this one, man.
    Thx, bro! Keep working hard!

Originally Posted by Noimus View Post
    PM'ed bro! Thanks for the fast reply!
    Responded

Originally Posted by Hackcamalot View Post
    In. Subbed. Love it! Manu is gonna tear this sh** up! Can't wait.
    Yes sirrrrrr!

Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    aaaahhhhhhhh sh!t...in for somemore epicness!
    RIGHT ONNNNNN!!!!!

Originally Posted by HotPie View Post
    Subbed.

Most inspirational/motivational person on BB.com
    Thanks for the words! Great to have you.

Originally Posted by juicydanglers View Post
    Manu doesnt rack his plates

the iron simply crawls away from the bar when he's not looking
    Hahha! Manu-ISMs in full effect

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!! BRINGIN IN THE INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANITY!!!! Kill this shyt man! We all know you will..
    HELLS YEAAAAAAAAH! Keep working hard, man!

Need to seriously catch up on all the BTK journals!
    BRAINS & GAINS

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1rd page

jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed.

TEAR IT UP.

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    In.
    Thx, man!

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    1rd page
    Right on!

Originally Posted by jd2967 View Post
    Subbed.

TEAR IT UP.
    Ya know it!

Training post and vid will be up within the hour....let's get this madness started
    BRAINS & GAINS

abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Training post and vid will be up within the hour....let's get this madness started
    Tris and hams?

Originally Posted by abcdefg94 View Post
    :d tris and hams?
    genius!
    BRAINS & GAINS

"My body knows its limits, my mind just refuses to accept them" - Anon

Strong mind. Strong body.

Driven by my passion and anger.

06/08/12.

He's BAAAAAAAACK!

Up at 2:40am. This Child's Play.

Downed the Folgers (4.0256 gulps) and out the door. At the gym around 3:30am.

Let's do this.....KIIIILL some triceps/hammies today....

ABS

1.)ALTERNATING OBLIQUE CABLE CRUNCHES - 4 sets @30lbs - 20 reps/set.

2.)REVERSE HANGING CRUNCHES- 4 sets of 20 reps. I held the contracted position for a count of two. These are totally different than the typical hanging leg raises I do. Not the same exercise. Basically, bring my knees as close to my chin as possible. Body becomes like a ball and the burn is insane.

TRICEPS

3.)TRICEP PRESSDOWN - 4 sets/160lbs/8-10 reps. Hold the contracted position for 2 seconds before beginning the negative portion of the rep. Elbows parallel to the ground!

4.)DUMBELL OVERHEAD EXTENSION (STANDING)- 110lb DB. 4 sets. 7-9 reps. Good exercise. Like to really stretch at the bottom!!!!!!!!!

5.) DIPS - PRRRRRR! Slowly progressing on these. Did these with weight..BW+(90lbs) . 4 sets/7-9 reps. Love this exercise.

6.)CGBP - Son. Listen.

PRRRRR! 295lbs. Im gonna CGBP for reps your BP MAX. Three sets.

First set got 6 reps....

Second set got 4 reps...

Third set.....

GTFO. Nailed it AND AFTER 14 sets of triceps and less than 200lb in BW. Fasted. EASY. Somebody else do it.

Strength and stamina FTW. I always take the hardest road possible. Biggest lifts I do DEEEEEEP in my routine. I thrive off of it. LOVE IT.

Think Im fukin playin. Just 2-3 more weeks then add 10lbs. Mid-July will CGBP 3 plates for easy ass reps AS MY FOURTH TRICEP EXERCISE. Remember these words. REAL LIFE. REAL SHYT.

Ceaseless attack....Just a little appetizer of what is forthcoming in this journal.

I aint done. Your done. Please go home and move on.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut????????

7.)Rope pressdowns - MFB-8...ON NOOOOOOOEZ HE DIDNT!. So seven sets, 100lbs, 30 sec rest/set, 9-10 reps/set, and triceps were FRIED.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! I love pain so.....

Increased weight to 120lbs and got another 6 reps!!!!!!!

Catabolismz.

Let me get at the hammies noooooooow....

HAMSTRINGS (HAMS)

7.) SEATED LEG CURLS - 4 sets/12 reps/240lbs. Really squeezed on these and held the contracted position for a count of two on each rep before beginning the negative portion. Crazy pump. Hit 9 reps on all 3 sets. Rep increase.

8.) STANDING ALT LEG CURL- PRRRRRRRRRR! 3 sets/115lbs/9-10 reps on each set. Again, l held the contracted position 2 seconds then performed the negative portion of the rep.

9.) BARBELL STIFF LEG DEADLIFTS- PRRR! Will get vid of this next week for sure. YA KNOW IT! 405lbs... 3 sets/4055lbs/7-9 reps on each set. Really get a nice stretch. Nice and slow controlled movement. ..YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

10.) LEG PRESS - 3 sets (3 plates on each side - 45lb). So here I had the bottom of my heel on the top of the leg press platform with the remainder of my foot off of it. High positioning of the foot and leg hit the hamstrings nicely. Sick contraction. I did 15 reps for each set. Like high reps for this exercise.

11.) LYING LEG CURLS - MFB-8!!!!! For this I started at 80lbs and was able to finish seven sets with 10 reps. For the 8th set increased weight to 100lbs and got 7 reps. Hammies were done.

12.) Cardio - 40min/3.0 incline/3.5mph AND WITH 10lb ANKLE WEIGHTS.

DONT. WANT. NONE.

Thats how it's done. Thats how you fukin train.

Yup.....

DESTRUCTION. Leave nethin behind. Ever.

TRAIN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!

DIET:

10:00am - Meal #1 - 1 Whole Wheat Bagel, 6 Whole Eggs, 3 strips of thick cut applewood smoked bacon, 1 slice of cheddar cheese, 1 banana, 12oz of pineapple, 24oz of chocolate milk, 12 oz of yogurt (greek yogurt and yoplait)

1:00pm - Meal #2 - 2 scoop of Myofusion, 2 tbsp of PB, 2 cup of steel cut oats (cooked), 1 banana, 1 cup of blueberries, 1 apple (I do not mix this with proats) - proats

3:30pm - Meal #3 - 12oz of lean ground beef, 2 cup of brown rice, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 2 cup of spinach, 1 cup of mushrooms, 1 cup of strawberries

6:00pm - Meal #4 - 14-16oz of filet mignon or chicken (today will be filet mignon), 2 cup of brown rice, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 cup of spinach, 1 cup of bell peppers, 1 cup of mushrooms

Total: ~4500cals
    BRAINS & GAINS

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1st page!!!

Got too

EDIT: Workin my ar$e of this summer, cutting at 3,000 cals or so. Averaging 3 pints of B & J a week, you better keep up manu!
    Last edited by DaBubzy; 06-08-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

That pic is epic! Mirin close grip bench press Manu, that guy was mirin hard Out of curiousity, do many people train at the same time as you?

AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You already close grip bench for reps more than my bench press max. LOL. Damn Manu!

Looking swole.
    "I'll take my 16 hour fast and simply crush your ass in the gym. Believe it."- PBateman2's response to NPC level bodybuilder who claimed importance of meal timing, nutrient timing, and post-workout 30 min anabolic window!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133342083&page=3

Bleed Time Krew. For Life.

extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh how i love Bateman Chronicles Awesome your back! You should log forever. lulz
    BTK BISH. Nothing is gonna stop me!