Closed Thread
Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2616
    btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can tell you love back day!!

Ridiculousness as always!

Wtf at those veins. Beyond veins those are pipes!

Early on training did you have vascularity like that or has it developed? I have crazy veins in my left bicep and both forearms but none in my right bicep. Doesnt make sense. Have noticed some green snakes in my traps developing

+1 to what bob said.

Have you seen what is going down at the cage? Crazy stuff and some sweet limited edition gear. Would be great to see you in the cage showing up the pros haha
    BTK. A different breed entirely.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Thanks, Audie! Legs and back FTW....all I really care about.

How are things with you? Hope all is well!

Keep KILLIN SHYT!
    Thanks brotha! I agree I have been focusing on my legs more so now too. I want to develop them

Originally Posted by AntonioWright View Post
    Glad I could help. However, thank Alberto Nunez, Eric Helms and 3DMJ.
    Right on bro! Didn't know you were with Team 3DMJ.
    I just won a contest with John Otis Hollywood for free 12 week coaching so I'm going to see how this will go.
    Should be a fun ride and I'm always willing to learn!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    Welcome back!
    Hellacious back session!
    Those rows are huge!!!
    Thx, bro! Goin hard and trying to improve each and every session.

Keep bustin ass!

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Curious why you dont DLift 1st?
    Well I used to DL early in my routine but then thought that is the easy route. Anybody can lift heavy fresh. Big deal.

In terms of training, I prefer to take the more difficult route. Do what others simply wont do.

DLs at the end of my training kind of culminates my session. Brings it to a conclusion. It just puts everything in perspective.

I love seeing 485lbs on the floor, after doing 30+ sets for back. The challenge and mental strength that I gain is a great advantage for me.

IT'S ALL HOW I ROLL

Originally Posted by AntonioWright View Post
    Impressive! I see you simplified your nutrition.
    Yup! Four meals...get some good calls....and not have to worry too much.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    470lb rows, 450lb T-bars and loads of 485 deads!
    Still killing it Manu --- over 200lbs and shredded. Mirin' those drain-pipes on your arms
    Thanks, man! I gotta improve my rows though.....my back needs improving too. Never ever be content.

Keep training hard! You're a great inspiration for many!

Originally Posted by Radio89 View Post
    This!!
    Yo! Hahah! Long time. Do you still lift?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you are getting to the ARnold. and you know. You best shoot me an email so we can work out a time to meet up at the expo or even train. Would be an honor to meet ya!
    For sure! Of course, I'll email ya.

Eh...honestly no honor to meet me. Im just a regular dude like everybody else. Really chill and laidback irl. No special talent here.

I do know though how to work hard and for me that's what it is all about. Working hard and being driven from within.

Originally Posted by btr1208 View Post

Early on training did you have vascularity like that or has it developed? I have crazy veins in my left bicep and both forearms but none in my right bicep. Doesnt make sense. Have noticed some green snakes in my traps developing

+1 to what bob said.

Have you seen what is going down at the cage? Crazy stuff and some sweet limited edition gear. Would be great to see you in the cage showing up the pros haha
    Thx, bro!

Yeah I have always had good vascularity even before I touched a weight. As you gain LBM and improve your muscle/fat ratio...your vascularity will get better and better.

Ice cream helps too....LOL. I swear every time I eat ice cream I get the best vascularity! Ha!

Would LOVE to be in that cage! Would also like to meet Frank McGrath and Antoine Vallient!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Thanks brotha! I agree I have been focusing on my legs more so now too. I want to develop them

Right on bro! Didn't know you were with Team 3DMJ.
    I just won a contest with John Otis Hollywood for free 12 week coaching so I'm going to see how this will go.
    Should be a fun ride and I'm always willing to learn!!
    Right on!

Congrats on your win! Not aware. Who is John Hollywood? He is helping with your cut?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolute BEAST man. Crazy ass session!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on your win! Not aware. Who is John Hollywood? He is helping with your cut?
    Thanks bro. He's a contest prep coach. Not contest prepping but wanted to get to lower bf% (6%-7%) and he'll help me get there.
    In the same time I will learn alot from him..I've learn alot though the years but I want to get to that next level of learning and fitness.
    I believe we discuss this in your first journal lol Keep learning, keep busting ass and train hard!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Absolute BEAST man. Crazy ass session!
    Thx, bro! Much appreciated.

Thanks bro. He's a contest prep coach. Not contest prepping but wanted to get to lower bf% (6%-7%) and he'll help me get there.
    In the same time I will learn alot from him..I've learn alot though the years but I want to get to that next level of learning and fitness.
    I believe we discuss this in your first journal lol Keep learning, keep busting ass and train hard!
    Ahhh I see! Sick. Need to catch up in your log.

Youre gonna look nasty as fuk at 6-7%BF! I mean that in a good way You have a great foundation just keep carving away.
    BRAINS & GAINS

btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) btr1208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I used to DL early in my routine but then thought that is the easy route. Anybody can lift heavy fresh. Big deal.

In terms of training, I prefer to take the more difficult route. Do what others simply wont do.

DLs at the end of my training kind of culminates my session. Brings it to a conclusion. It just puts everything in perspective.

I love seeing 485lbs on the floor, after doing 30+ sets for back. The challenge and mental strength that I gain is a great advantage for me.

IT'S ALL HOW I ROLL

Eh...honestly no honor to meet me. Im just a regular dude like everybody else. Really chill and laidback irl. No special talent here.

I do know though how to work hard and for me that's what it is all about. Working hard and being driven from within.

Thx, bro!

Yeah I have always had good vascularity even before I touched a weight. As you gain LBM and improve your muscle/fat ratio...your vascularity will get better and better.

Ice cream helps too....LOL. I swear every time I eat ice cream I get the best vascularity! Ha!

Would LOVE to be in that cage! Would also like to meet Frank McGrath and Antoine Vallient!
    You are one humble dude. A true role model my man. I agree would be a true honor to meet you!

As for DL'ing at the end of back day. I remember seeing in your log that you did that. I started and man it is such a mental game. I do not know about 485lbs but at the end of my session I see about 365 haha I agree though it does take insane mental strength. I would encourage anyone to move DL's to the back of their routine.

haha i know what you mean about vascularity and ice cream! Does not make sense but if I eat a pint before bed when i wake up i am full and vascular!

Frank is the man! He is putting on an arm seminar on Saturday. Should be awesome. unfortunately i will only be at the expo Friday

Good stuff as always Manu thanks for all the inspiration.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

+1 to what bob said.

I feel you on this. I never had a vein on my left bicep, although at times i've seen the outline of it. Forearms, no problems, both left and right have them. I'm thinking it could also be an issue with me not fully being able to contract/squeeze the bicep during curls because of shoulder issues; I'm working on doing more isolation, but with heavy weight and better muscle stimulus.

Ahhh I see! Sick. Need to catch up in your log.

Youre gonna look nasty as fuk at 6-7%BF! I mean that in a good way You have a great foundation just keep carving away.
    Manu thanks for words of encouragement my friend. Will do bro
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You may say your just another normal chill laid back guy, but lets face it
    - All of us come in here for motivation from your work ethic
    - All of us look up to you as an individual we strive to match as far as work ethic goes
    - All of us admire your work ethic and constant day to day grind on how you achieve results through your hard work
    - All of us are here to support you and your future
    - All of us i would bet would be honored to shake your hand or get to train with you

Just keeping it real in the BTK hood brother. Would be nice to hit a session and grab a bite, but if i get 5 minutes to actually talk to you, would mean the world man!

Keep training hard hope to see you soon in Columbus

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Insane training as always, PB, I don't even need to post that anymore, you never go to the gym and NOT put in 110%

Quick question, to everyone actually, I'm bulking and the gains have been real nice, but lately (past week), it seems I've just hit a wall. Strength gain wise, feel kind of worn down, seems I'm losing a bit of strength, also. Was throwing up 95s on incline moderately easily for 8s and was expecting to move up in weight, but now I can barely get those fukkers up for 3x6-8.. Tell tale signs of a needed deload, correct? Haven't deloaded at all during the entirety of my bulk (about 3 1/2 months). Calories are 100% in check, sleep in check, haven't made any crazy changes to the routine.

I'm thinking it'd be wise to just take 1 entire week off, eat at maintenance, and then go from there.

Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    I'm thinking it'd be wise to just take 1 entire week off, eat at maintenance, and then go from there.
    This
    or reduce volume + increase kcals.

silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to those following IF...please respond.

Author: Jujimufu
    Last modified: 04/6/05

Breakfast! You can't tell me you don't eat breakfast?! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It's my favorite, and without it I'd be nowhere near the shape I'm in now! Let's just take a look at the word. [Break - Fast] Where to fast is not eating, and breaking is self explanatory. You're breaking a fast induced by sleep! Here are some common excuses people give for not eating breakfast, and my reasons for why these excuses are worthless.

1. I don't need it, because I'm not hungry.

Yes you are, you just don't know it! You just slept for god's sake you haven't eating in 8 or more hours! While you're asleep, your body feeds on liver glycogen stores, which is drained by morning. When the body runs lows on glycogen (fuel) the body synthesizes amino acids from your muscles to fuel the brain, nervous system, and other vital organs and tissues. This sends your body into negative nitrogen balance, which is when excreted nitrogen wastes exceed that from consumed nitrogen fuel (protein). Your metabolism has turned catabolic (breakdown of muscle tissue for energy metabolism). This means your metabolism not only slows down greatly, but it's using your own hard earned muscles as fuel. When you start moving your body needs fuel much more in contrast to when you slept because you're moving around and not laying like around like a log! So your metabolism is catabolic and slow when you wake, that explains why sometimes you aren't immediately hungry on rising. You need the food badly, here is a quick analogy for your understanding >

Body's metabolism is slow and catabolic upon rising. Skip breakfast // Stretches the period of catabolism and lose more and more muscle while feeling miserable with a low metabolism.

Body's metabolism is slow and catabolic upon rising. Eat a complete breakfast // Ends catabolism (Breakdown of own muscle tissue for fuel) and starts anabolism (Fueling/Growth/Preservation of muscle tissue). Metabolism takes a huge boost for healthy fat loss and you're energized for the day.

2. I have no time for breakfast.

BULL****! HAHA! The very minimum for breakfast can be a ready to drink (RTD) shake such as carnation good start or an instant protein beverage. Fruit is great as well for breakfast. How about a bowl of cereal? You have to be an idiot if it takes more then 1 minute to prepare a bowl (NO COOKING INVOLVED). You can even put cereal in a plastic bag and eat it on the way to work or school if you're in that much of a hurry. Oatmeal? Easy, takes 3 minutes for me to prepare and cook. Not only can breakfast be fast, it's easy and nutritious. Breakfast is also the prime meal for fitting important nutrients into your diet. Many foods eaten at breakfast contain significant amounts of Vitamins C and D, calcium, iron, and fiber. Milk/Grains/Orange juice? It's all healthy! You should make time for breakfast my friend...

3. I'm on a diet, so I skip breakfast.

You're an idiot. Seriously! No wonder you're not losing weight! *Punches you in face* Read the first reason people give for skipping breakfast and my explanation on why you shouldn't skip breakfast. When you don't eat your body uses muscle as fuel before it uses fat. So you'll be processing muscle for fuel first. Is this a bright idea? No! Because the more muscle you have the more calories you need on a day to day basis. Such as monster body builders, they require ungodly amounts of food to maintain their body mass. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn. The more calories you burn, the more calories you can eat. The more calories you can eat, the more food you can eat! Eating a complete breakfast sends your metabolism into a state of anabolism. This means your muscle is preserved and is now fueled to burn off the fat you're trying to rid yourself of. Just by eating breakfast, containing all of the three main components (protein, carbohydrates, and fat) can raise your metabolism 60-100%. So for a quick analogy >

Eat a balanced and filling breakfast > Metabolism soars and sends you in a state of anabolism / Muscles are fueled so you can kick ass, burn fat, and bust some mad tricks.

Don't eat breakfast > Metabolism remains at a crawl and preserves your body weight. This keeps you in a catabolic state induced by sleep / Muscles are not fueled, you burn more muscle then fat. You lose... ****er...

The myth: Exercising before breakfast promotes fat loss >
    The fact: Exercising before breakfast promotes muscle loss >

Reason is simple! Basically when you slept, your body has used all it's fuel (glycogen) and is now catabolizing your muscle as fuel, sending you into negative nitrogen balance. Which means, you're pissing out your muscle! Go for a jog before you eat and you'll be pissing out more muscle cause as you run you're body will be using muscle as fuel! w00t! Pissing out muscle suxors!! Eat!! EAT DAMMIT EAT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fun sized facts regarding breakfast

Fat loss :

Studies show that eating breakfast regularly significantly lowers your body mass index, which is the ratio of your weight to your height. A lower BMI is an indicator of general good health. Skipping breakfast causes a mid-morning, low-sugar slump, which often results in your grabbing something ****ty to eat. But high-sugar, high-fat foods only make you feel even ****tier then the food you ate, fatigued and hungry for more ****ty sugar ****. Start off healthy to avoid the crash, and don't eat ****, it's not right.

Fiber kicks ass :

Fiber can give you long-lasting energy. In fact many common breakfast foods are totally packed with the stuff. Fiber slows sugar’s release into the bloodstream, providing a longer-lasting fuel supply. Also it cleanses your soul, well.. It'll cleanse your colon at least haha! Seriously, many breakfast foods such as whole grain toast/oatmeal/cereals/fruit are packed with fiber. Fiber also binds with cholesterol in the blood stream and lowers cholesterol levels. SCORE!

Be smart, and wear pants :

It's a known fact that people perform better on memory and attention tests after eating a good breakfast. Your brain relies on glucose for fuel and the typical breakfast is usable energy for the brain as all meals are. So if you're enrolled in school you can make better grades with breakfast. If you have a job, get a raise or something I dunno... Generally though, you will gain a mental edge if you fuel in the morning with breakfast.

Morning workouts :

If you do endurance training in the morning, then breakfast is a must, as electrolytes such as sodium and potassium help to prevent muscle cramps. Remember we already discussed not working out in the morning on an empty stomach? Well you can still work on in the morning with a snack. Here is a good rule of thumb. Wait 1 hour before exercising after a light snack, and 2 hours after a meal. If you must work out in the morning you could grab a banana and some toast. Bananas are rich in potassium and also help regulate heartbeat and maintain your fluid and electrolyte balance. Drink a glass of water and have a small peanut butter and jelly sandwich or toast with a fruit and you can be out the door in 20-30 minutes after that snack. Come back after your work out and have a "REAL" breakfast though, otherwise you won't be eating a sufficient breakfast.

Insane training as always, PB, I don't even need to post that anymore, you never go to the gym and NOT put in 110%

Quick question, to everyone actually, I'm bulking and the gains have been real nice, but lately (past week), it seems I've just hit a wall. Strength gain wise, feel kind of worn down, seems I'm losing a bit of strength, also. Was throwing up 95s on incline moderately easily for 8s and was expecting to move up in weight, but now I can barely get those fukkers up for 3x6-8.. Tell tale signs of a needed deload, correct? Haven't deloaded at all during the entirety of my bulk (about 3 1/2 months). Calories are 100% in check, sleep in check, haven't made any crazy changes to the routine.

Time for a deload. Your body will thank you. Sounds like you waited too long. Point is to mot get to that point. I did it once and took a whole week off.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Time for a deload. Your body will thank you. Sounds like you waited too long. Point is to mot get to that point. I did it once and took a whole week off.
    For sure, I was on a roll this whole bulk and just felt like I didn't need one, but it really caught up to me. Gonna start scheduling deloads going forward.

For sure, I was on a roll this whole bulk and just felt like I didn't need one, but it really caught up to me. Gonna start scheduling deloads going forward.
    For sure man! I bet you come back from that week off feeling great and throwing up PR's!

The Fitness Socialist AntonioWright's Avatar
    AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000) AntonioWright is just really nice. (+1000)
    Deloads, every 4 to 8 weeks (depending on volume) has done wonders. However, stepping completely away from the gym works too!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AntWrig

Twitter:Fitnesssocialist

You are one humble dude. A true role model my man. I agree would be a true honor to meet you!

As for DL'ing at the end of back day. I remember seeing in your log that you did that. I started and man it is such a mental game. I do not know about 485lbs but at the end of my session I see about 365 haha I agree though it does take insane mental strength. I would encourage anyone to move DL's to the back of their routine.

haha i know what you mean about vascularity and ice cream! Does not make sense but if I eat a pint before bed when i wake up i am full and vascular!

Frank is the man! He is putting on an arm seminar on Saturday. Should be awesome. unfortunately i will only be at the expo Friday

Good stuff as always Manu thanks for all the inspiration.
    Sick! Keep at it. You'l nail 405 in no time!

Manu thanks for words of encouragement my friend. Will do bro
    Right ONNN!

You may say your just another normal chill laid back guy, but lets face it
    - All of us come in here for motivation from your work ethic
    - All of us look up to you as an individual we strive to match as far as work ethic goes
    - All of us admire your work ethic and constant day to day grind on how you achieve results through your hard work
    - All of us are here to support you and your future
    - All of us i would bet would be honored to shake your hand or get to train with you

Just keeping it real in the BTK hood brother. Would be nice to hit a session and grab a bite, but if i get 5 minutes to actually talk to you, would mean the world man!

Keep training hard hope to see you soon in Columbus
    THanks, Bob! Really appreciate those words. All of it. Means a lot.

I gotta keep up with all you guys!

Think you got your answer from BOB, AW, BTR1208, etc...!! Defintiely reload. Dont touch a weight. Get a massage! Man it does wonders.

Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    to those following IF...please respond.

Author: Jujimufu
    Last modified: 04/6/05

Breakfast! You can't tell me you don't eat breakfast?! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It's my favorite, and without it I'd be nowhere near the shape I'm in now!
    Really nothing to comment on here. I stopped reading after the bold - first couple sentences.

This is 1990s pseudoscience bullshyt. Many of the author's points have been been debunked numerous times.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Manu

Any update on the logo contest?

Manu

Any update on the logo contest?
    I may run it again or just hire a design artist to do it. There was really nothing that exemplified what I explained for the logo and for BTK. Some were really good though. Thanks to all that submitted!
    BRAINS & GAINS

"That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am." - Superman

Same ol'...same ol'..........up at 2:05am...Slept like a babyyyyyyyyy!

Doin it for YEEEEAAAAARS...EAZAAAAY. Do you understand?

MANU O'CLOCK....

MANU O'CLOCK...

Get it through......I dictate time...time never dictates me...

It's LAW.

Downed the Folgers ...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

HOW I ROLL

Today hit chest!!!!!

At the gym - 2:45am. I don't have time to waste.....Full concentration...Nothing exists except the weights and the havoc Im about to create....

Where is everyone? Nobody in the gym? It's only 3:00am....

FUK THIS...

LISTEN.............

CHEST

1.) DUMBELL FLYES (INCLINE): [/B] 120lbs/3 sets...You betta believe it! 10/9/7 for reps.

Now we go to....

2.) FLAT DUMBELL PRESS: SECOND EXERCISE AND 130lb DB? OH YEAH. ....3 sets...11/10/9...INCREASE IN REPS!

Now time to hit those inclines........YESSSSSS.....

3.) INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS: Did 145lb DBs and no spotter. Four sets. The first set with 145lb DBs, I got 8 reps, the second set got 7 reps, third set got 6 reps, and the fourth set got 3 reps. Increase in reps here too!...Finally.

Playin no games.....ALL WORK....

Then did a drop set with 100lb DBs and got 10 reps.

OWN THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

4.)DECLINE BARBELL PRESS: Did three sets at 175lbs. Always use relatively light weight. Long rep cadence. I increased the hold on the static position for one additional second. So each rep took about 6 seconds (2 seconds on concentric, 2 second static, and 2 seconds on eccentric).

5.) Bench - 225lbs - Rep Max. Back on this....Just for fun and games. Dont try this at home. You die.

Got 18 CLEAN ASS REPS. Would like to nail eventually 20+ reps for 225lb Bench....RIght. Here. In. My. Routine. Reps up from last week by two!

Chest was GOOOOOOONE! No biggie.........Im gettin just started. You too, right?

I want strength, stamina, endurance, physique, etc.. ALL. OF. IT. My game is COMPLETE...not one dimensional.

Please. Move. Youre in my way. Let me overtrain now

6.) DB Pullovers supersetted with good ol' fashion push ups. ENDURANCE...STAMINA.. WILL.... BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.....

Superset with incline push ups this time. Four supersets!

1st set - 95lb DB and got 10 reps for the pullover. Then did 16 push ups.

2nd set - 95lb DB and got 9 reps for the pullover. Then did 13 push ups.

3rd set - 95lbs DB and got 8 reps for the pullover. Then did 12 push ups.

4th set - 95lbs DB and got 6 reps for the pullover. Then did 10 push ups.

Dont try this.....Now we cough blood.....

7.) CABLE FLYES: Here I did MFB-8. FTW! Seven sets, 30 seconds rest between sets, and with 110lbs....10-12 reps. BTW - again when I do these I ALWAYS hold the contracted position for a count of two then begin the negative portion of the rep. On the eight set increased weight to 100lbs and.................

BLAAAAAAAAAAAZIN!

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Awwwww.....tired? Already?

8.) CARDIO: Cardio- 45min on stair stepper AND WITH 10lb ankle weights.

BOOOOOOM! Done.

Got chest?????.....

Ring the bell.....

School is back in session.

TOMORROW DELST/TRAPS! REAL DEAL!

TRAIN YO ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet: 5,000+ cals for today.

Meal #1 - 8 whole eggs, 20oz chocy milk, 3 large blueberry pancakes (about 6-7 inches in diameter), 8 oz greek yogurt with pineapple.

Meal #2 - 12 oz ground beef and about 4 cups of pasta. Lotsa spaghetti sauce. Small salad.

Meal #3 - 2 scoops XF 2.0 Cinnamon Roll, 2 packets of Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal, and 2 bananas - proats

Meal#4 - 14oz chicken breast, 8oz sweet potato, green salad, and a pint of Cinnamon Bunz.....OH YEAAAH!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Diet: 5,000+ cals for today.

Meal #1 - 8 whole eggs, 20oz chocy milk, 3 large blueberry pancakes (about 6-7 inches in diameter), 8 oz greek yogurt with pineapple.
    Someone say breakfast?
    8 whole eggs = MAN FOOD!
    Dont let them saturated fats get you fat!

Hope to see you in 3 weeks!

Someone say breakfast?
    8 whole eggs = MAN FOOD!
    Dont let them saturated fats get you fat!

Hope to see you in 3 weeks!
    Hahha! Right ONNN!

For sure hope to see you as well. BTW - Are you close to Philadelphia? I know for a fact I will be there for a conference from April 08-11. My client already booked and paid for my ticket and hotel. So worst case maybe we can meet up at that time.

Keep bustin ass, man!
    BRAINS & GAINS

SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpoiledUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today hit chest!!!!!

At the gym - 2:45am. I don't have time to waste.....Full concentration...Nothing exists except the weights and the havoc Im about to create....

Where is everyone? Nobody in the gym? It's only 3:00am....

FUK THIS...

LISTEN.............

CHEST

Chest was GOOOOOOONE! No biggie.........Im gettin just started. You too, right?

I want strength, stamina, endurance, physique, etc.. ALL. OF. IT. My game is COMPLETE...not one dimensional.

Please. Move. Youre in my way. Let me overtrain now
    I hadn't planned on doing chest today, but oh well.

Pure Motivation!

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Phenomenal chest session big fella

Love the early morning start! What time do you usually go to bed since you're up so early?
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

Originally Posted by SpoiledUp View Post
    I hadn't planned on doing chest today, but oh well.

Pure Motivation!
    Thx, bro!

Tear it up!

Phenomenal chest session big fella

Love the early morning start! What time do you usually go to bed since you're up so early?
    Thx, man!

Early morning training FTW. Usually in ned by 9:00-9:30pm on weekdays. Average about 4-5 hrs sleep on weekdays and then 8-9hrs sleep on weekends.

Keep training hard!
    BRAINS & GAINS

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thx, bro!

Tear it up!

Thx, man!

Early morning training FTW. Usually in ned by 9:00-9:30pm on weekdays. Average about 4-5 hrs sleep on weekdays and then 8-9hrs sleep on weekends.

Keep training hard!
    How long did it take you to get adjusted to only 4-5 hours of sleep during the week?
    I'm usually 8-9 hrs on weekends and 6-7 weekdays. Never tried the 4-5 thing.
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

How long did it take you to get adjusted to only 4-5 hours of sleep during the week?
    I'm usually 8-9 hrs on weekends and 6-7 weekdays. Never tried the 4-5 thing.
    Oh maybe 2-3 weeks for me. Your body will let you know if you can handle it or not. Ive been doing this for years since first year grad school.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Really nothing to comment on here. I stopped reading after the bold - first couple sentences.

This is 1990s pseudoscience bullshyt. Many of the author's points have been been debunked numerous times.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it was more the lulz. it was from a thread that was resurrected from a few years ago.

Hahha! Right ONNN!

For sure hope to see you as well. BTW - Are you close to Philadelphia? I know for a fact I will be there for a conference from April 08-11. My client already booked and paid for my ticket and hotel. So worst case maybe we can meet up at that time.

Keep bustin ass, man!

not even close. Other end of the state. Im right off the lake.

Closed Thread