Closed Thread
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2616
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    wut does rice pudding taste like?
    yes srs
    Have you had tapioca? It's pretty similar
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes srs
    Start trying more things and not just carbquick pancakes and you would understand

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Start trying more things and not just carbquick pancakes and you would understand
    would you stop w/ the cq comments
    enuf
    I havent eaten the stuff in literally over a year.
    Frankly Bob, I have a lot of respect from you but these continued pot-shots have me losing it.
    If you are trying to be funny, I dont find it so and please stop.

Maybe you just didnt realize I didnt find it funny but that reminds me of dark places in my past. So now you know.
    Last edited by determined4000; 12-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    90% to 95% of people will withdraw to the comfort zone when what they try doesn't work. Only that small percentage, 5 or 10 percent, will continually raise the bar on themselves; they will push themselves out into the zone of discomfort, and these are always the highest performers in every field."

-Brian Tracy
    I like this quote!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    ^saving to read before my leg day on Monday morning. Might get a short vid of my Front Squats. Need dat motivation!
    KILL IT!!!!

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    460 on the Hacks, 720 presses and 295 Front squats = pumped the sh!te out of those quads to start with
    That explains the killer 'teardrop' in that pic
    Then you killed the posterior chain with those 10 rep deadlift sets as your 6th exercise
    Great session Manu - always admiring that strength x Volume
    Thx, man! Love those high rep reads towards the end of my training session. Straight up murder. Love the challenge.

Keep training hard!

Originally Posted by Sinaku5 View Post
    ^^
    This....

and 455lb deadlifts for "high reps?!"

isthisreallife.jpg?

Sick stuff Manu!
    Ha! Thx, bro! REAL. LIFE

Training harder and harder....Im neva gonna stop! Eva.

Just unreal.
    Kid is KILLING IT

BTK REPRESENT.
    Yeah buddaaaay!

yes srs
    It's AWESOME! Like Adam said, kinda like Tapioca and really easy to nail down some calories - good for me. Throw some raisins and top with cinnamon....BALLIN

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I like this quote!
    Love it too! Hope all is well, Stress! Good to hear from you.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Ay Yo Manu...

How was football this weekend?

would you stop w/ the cq comments
    Dude...
    Did you not see the smiley?
    Do you take everything 100% Serious you read on a message board?
    Good god where is your sense of humor? Ever hear of Sarcasm?

Wow man, you need to take off the belt and relax, we are a family we crack jokes and have a good time.

All we do is train hard and have fun, thats all were doing in here... You need to sit back and relaxxxxx

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Did we really run a 2minute offense this week?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love it too! Hope all is well, Stress! Good to hear from you.
    Things are going great. You go on your crazy cruise yet?
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ay Yo Manu...

How was football this weekend?

Dude...
    Did you not see the smiley?
    Do you take everything 100% Serious you read on a message board?
    Good god where is your sense of humor? Ever hear of Sarcasm?

Wow man, you need to take off the belt and relax, we are a family we crack jokes and have a good time.

All we do is train hard and have fun, thats all were doing in here... You need to sit back and relaxxxxx
    I for one hate fun, having a good time, and and relaxing. Bob, stop with this ridiculous advice!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I for one hate fun, having a good time, and and relaxing. Bob, stop with this ridiculous advice!
    the sarcasm is strong in this post
    At least you have a sense of humor unlike some people who are too uptight and think everything they read on the internet = serious business

In before Manu posts up another workout with some mind blowing numbers.

Dude will be T-Bar Rowing 10+ Plates come March and the arnold.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HOW did I miss that leg session?! Killer bro!

and rice pudding....in my opinion = gross

but different strokes for different folks
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post

A lot of people have issues with puddings/pseudo-liquids containing small fragments of things. I used to dislike tapioca because of that.

Maybe you need Chef bob to whip you up his infamous bread pudding?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did we really run a 2minute offense this week?
    Hahah! They actually do well with the 2 min offense...notice? And with Romo calling majority of plays. Kinda weird. Did watch the game on Sunday. Good win for the team.

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Things are going great. You go on your crazy cruise yet?
    Awesome!

Cruise on Jan 25-Jan 28....CANT WAIT! Those that dont know...Google "Groove Cruise"....Im going on that....4 days of non-stop epic music!

the sarcasm is strong in this post
    At least you have a sense of humor unlike some people who are too uptight and think everything they read on the internet = serious business

In before Manu posts up another workout with some mind blowing numbers.

Dude will be T-Bar Rowing 10+ Plates come March and the arnold.
    Ten plates...Arnold? DONE.

Im eating now. A lot. Back on Manu diet

Hahah! All good! Love rice pudding.....PURE SEX!

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    A lot of people have issues with puddings/pseudo-liquids containing small fragments of things. I used to dislike tapioca because of that.
    Tapioca is good stuff too!

Maybe you need Chef bob to whip you up his infamous bread pudding?

Post recipe son!
    BRAINS & GAINS

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen..."
    - Anon

12/11/12.

Up at 2:35am. MANU O'CLOCK. You know tha deal. I dont have time for sleep.

I. SKOOL. SLEEP.

I will do the everything "they" won't. I LOVE TO SUFFER. I'll die in the gym. No problem.

That is why I succeed.

I noticed all these fancy training programs out these days...lol. What the fuk?

"Oh today is Monday and I'll do an upper/power/hyper/to the 10th power type routine, Tuesday will do lower/upper/5/3/1 kinda routine, oh and Wed I'll train just short of failure, and maybe Thursday periodization type training with hypertrophy in mind....

LMAO! Oh laaaaawd!

I load up BBs and pick up heavy ass DBs....and then destroy the shyt of the weight. DOMINATE. That's all I know. All I was taught. Following week? Do the same with more weight, more reps, etc...PUSH TO THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT.

My routine essentially hasnt changed in 8 years.....LOL. Oh man.

Le'ts show 'em.....

Start off the day right................

Downed the Folgers (4.202934 gulps) and out the door!

Today hit Shoulders/Traps!!! Current BW is 193.2lbs.

Billion Dollar Remix......

ABs
    1.)INCLINE SIT UPS- (Bodyweight plus 25lb plate) - 5 sets with 25lb plate at 20 reps/set.

2.)HANGING LEG RAISES - 5 sets of 40 reps/set. I held the contracted position for a count of two before beginning the negative portion of the rep. Try that. Endurance and strength in this one.

SHOULDERS
    3.) ARNOLD PRESS - Still hittin these! Love 'em. Finally at 100lb DBs

Here did just 4 sets, 10-12 reps, and used 100lbs DBs. GOOD BUUUUUUUURN!

4.) SUPERSET - LATERAL PLATE RAISES/CABLE RAISES -

Using 45lb weight plates for these lateral raises...

GTFO my face. Child's play little boy

I did 4 sets and got 10 reps on the first two sets. Last two sets got 9 and 8 reps. Increase in reps.

As always, after each set, also immediately did cable raises bringing the cable from behind the body to the lateral side of the body at shoulder level. Just did as many reps (around 10 reps) as possible until failure.

5.) FRONT RAISES - Grabbed 45lb plates and did the front raises. Crazy burn! Did 3 sets and 8-10 reps. I try to hold at the top for 1-2 seconds. HAAAAAARD with these 45 lb plates! TRY IT!

Training on an entirely different level. Utmost intensity and ANGER.....

TRAPS
    6.) UPRIGHT BARBELL ROWS - My BEAST exercise...225lbs...you read that right son....3 sets/8-10 reps. Im explosive here and just rip the shyt out of the weight. EASY.

7.)BARBELL SHRUGS - Closer and closer to 800

NAILED 775lbs. EAZAAAY.

Always keeping it REAL.

Got 8 reps on the first set.....then we throw down 7 reps on the second set......third set got 6 reps.

You know what's comin now! You die.

So it goes down like this……..

Took off the change and one 45lb plate from each side (so now 595lbs loaded) - got 9 reps

Took off another plate (now 5 plates loaded - 495lbs) - got 9 reps

Took off another plate (now 4 plates loaded - 405lbs) - got 8 reps

Took off another plate (now 3 plates loaded - 315lbs) - got 3 reps.

Shrugs. Shrugs. And more shrugs. ......NO MERCY. Increased my reps on the drop sets too!

MOOOOOOOAAAR!

You go home. You done. Enough for you.

8.)DUMBELL SHRUGS - 145 Dumbells/3 sets/25 reps. Increase in reps. At least 25 reps for all 3 sets! PRRRR right there!

NOTE: I always hold the contracted position for a count of two before beginning the negative portion of the rep.

REAR DELTS
    9.) BENT OVER LATERAL RAISES (use DBs) -PRRR! Did 65lbs/3 sets/10 reps....2-2-2 rep cadence.

10.) REAR DELT - PEC DECK - 100lbs/3 sets/10 reps....2-2-2 rep cadence.

Awwwww......Im sorry....U tired? Already? SRS? WEAK.

11.)BLEED TRAINING: I don't get tired. NEVER......

EVER.......

EVER.......

5 circuits......each circuit goes down like this.....

Sprint 40 yards
    Up and back down ~50 steps (stairs)
    Jump Rope 5 min
    Push Ups to failure
    Jump Squats to failure

REPEAT 5 TIMES.....DONT WANT NONE.

CRIME SCENE. MURDER. STRAIGHT UP.

Hatas.......paleeeeeeeze.....

I'm the macaroni with the cheese.........

TRAAAAAIN HARD! NO QUIT! NO STOP!
    BRAINS & GAINS

No need for recipes ill just make it and bring you some @ The arnold.. then you will really be growing once Chef Bob gets some calories in that system

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude you got a snake crawling on your arm...I'd get that checked :P

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Beast workout, your comments on programs cracked me up haha
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[IMG]http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af228/mrgrewal/P1010200-1.jpg[IMG]
    Weights speaks but body screams..That's my goal right here (no homo)

Ridiculous progression and 5 circuits too!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Cruise on Jan 25-Jan 28....CANT WAIT! Those that dont know...Google "Groove Cruise"....Im going on that....4 days of non-stop epic music!
    Jealous! That is going to be insane.

[B]"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen..."
    Sean Connery said that line in The Rock.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [B]I will do the everything "they" won't. I LOVE TO SUFFER. I'll die in the gym. No problem.

That is why I succeed.

"Oh today is Monday and I'll do an upper/power/hyper/to the 10th power type routine, Tuesday will do lower/upper/5/3/1 kinda routine, oh and Wed I'll train just short of failure, and maybe Thursday periodization type training with hypertrophy in mind....

LMAO! Oh laaaaawd!

I load up BBs and pick up heavy ass DBs....and then destroy the shyt of the weight. DOMINATE. That's all I know. All I was taught. Following week? Do the same with more weight, more reps, etc...PUSH TO THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT.
    ^^^^^^^ too true Manu!

Living proof about lifting heavy and consistently and making a commitment --- 100lb Arnolds, 775lb shrugs, and you look more like 220 rather than 193 in that pic!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will do the everything "they" won't. I LOVE TO SUFFER. I'll die in the gym. No problem.

That is why I succeed.

LMAO! Oh laaaaawd!

My routine essentially hasnt changed in 8 years.....LOL. Oh man.

Love that quote. Sticking to the plan is both admirable and effective.
    And looking sick!

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100lb shoulder press. I don't even.....
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    100lb shoulder press. I don't even.....
    Not to mentoin they are arnolds where you twist them in front of you and then back up = Mind Blown and Jaw dropped.
    I can't wait to lift with this guy. BTK will be filmed, too bad it wont fit on youtube with the 2 hour massacre of weights being slaughtered.

or the amount of chicken/steak being eaten afterward

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad I'm not the only one shaking my head at the 100lb Arnolds ... wtf ...
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BTK will be filmed, too bad it wont fit on youtube with the 2 hour massacre of weights being slaughtered.
    Some users can upload videos over 15 minutes, though I'm not sure exactly how.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149919903
    Giant Sports Delicious Protein Cookies n Creme ongoing review thread.

Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome job Manu. I love how the first shoulder exercise you do with Arnold Presses, you say you did "just" 4 sets. lol 4 sets with 100 lbs. is no joke, yet it's "only" 4 sets. You're giving the DB's a break.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136366931

Manu

Sorry if this has been addressed
    What's the word on the hoodies and gear?
    Also any other updates on the works we can know as the fam or we gotta take this to email

I know your slamming busy but maybe I missed it with the traffic in here

Have a good week guys train hard
    I'm taking my manu week off

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Insane volume Manu! You should change the name to PTK (PukeTimeKrew)haha. Keep it up man(u)
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    Insane volume Manu! You should change the name to PTK (PukeTimeKrew)haha. Keep it up man(u)
    LMAO! PTK haha
    advertising not permitted

Closed Thread