EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EyalZamir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hand gripper choosing

want to buy set of grippers... i confused betwin the robert baraban captain of crush beef builders or maybe ghp...
    i want to buy the best hand grippers that have the most life time ... thanks
    you are probably reading this right now and wondering why did you start in the first place, you agree but you keep going reading this because you already wasted your time so you want to at least complete the reading, i have nothing to say, thank you for your time.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, commas. Use them to separate things in a list.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ensamvarg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I read that CoC grippers are the best, though I haven't got any experience with any of those brands. I know that you can be certified with them at least, and everyone in the grip community recommends them. Either that or you could get an adjustable gripper, David Horne sells one (he's pretty big with grip stuff).
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆