Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    After you spent a few years on this website, actually make that a few months, you eventually get sick of the same thread being asked a few times a day, hence why people resort to sarcasm and evident trolling.
    Haha ya I could see how it could get annoying. I still think the trolling is only evident to the people who are used to it, not the idiots who are posting the question. But whatever, people will continue to troll regardless of what I say or do.

Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simooon19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, it wont shrink your balls unless someone has put steroids in it and to clarify another statement that some people say that your body stop producing it's own Creatine if you take it as supplement, it's false and it only reduces it a tiny bit if you dose it for a long time and it will kick in normally when you stop taking it.

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Willbbmma View Post
    But not all of them are ignorant, I even thought creatine and protein we're bad for you before I researched them.
    And your saying you don't care if some girls at your college think you probably have small balls just because u take a supp? It happened to me once.
    I'm also known on my floor as that guy who takes all those unhealthy supplements
    Anyone who confuses PROTEIN with androgenic HORMONES at older than 18 shouldn't be at college.

and lol at girls thinking you have small balls. Just show them otherwise

Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willbbmma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Elavaanil View Post
    lol @ all the low reppers ''trying'' to be helpful.

Strong rep beg?

And OP, creatine doesnt just shrink your balls, you might sometimes get phimosis, and your anus might leak a greenish-orange fluid that smells like rotten apples.

But thats only if you dont take GNC creatine. GNC creatine is the best, most healthy, no side effects
    Yes I'm rep begging by trying to go against all the people with 1k+ rep and higher and by trying to help out a guy with no rep. And now I am making fun of you who has enough rep to put me in the red. Wow I must be the biggest rep begger around
    Gjdm

Originally Posted by PatFel View Post
    Anyone who confuses PROTEIN with androgenic HORMONES at older than 18 shouldn't be at college.

and lol at girls thinking you have small balls. Just show them otherwise
    Haha alright ill give you that its a pretty good idea. Starting now anyone who says creatine shrinks your balls I'm just going to whip them out on the spot. You guys should all do it too
    Srs

Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raxurus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I study Anatomy and from the many cadavers i have seen, the ones that were on creatine had bigger phallus's than the ones that did not have creatine. So by careful deduction i can say with quality first hand experience (no pun intended) (no homo) (no necrophiliac) that creatine does not make your penis smaller.

thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10) thiskent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no need to pm bro i can hook you up with mono which is the strongest **** out. its not cheap or easy on your body and i suggest you research the dangers of creatine abuse before even attempting to play with such a powerful drug. ive seen what creatine can do to people and its not pretty. ive seen freindships and relationships torn apart due to creatine abuse/addiction. are you competing? are you pro? have you reached your full potential naturally? if not i literally do not understand what would posess you to even think about trying to aquire such a substance.

Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Okapi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anything down there is shrinking, you've got some major issues lol

borntolift69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here, really man do your research on supplements before you start taking them, theSe other guys are just messing with your head, creatine won't shrink ur balls or dick hahahah like cMon man that's non sense

ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by borntolift69 View Post
    This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here, really man do your research on supplements before you start taking them, theSe other guys are just messing with your head, creatine won't shrink ur balls or dick hahahah like cMon man that's non sense
    You might want to look at the date of the last post before you bring back a thread from 2012.. hahaha, ****head

DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedliftSchrempf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually know where op is coming from. When I take creatine my stomach gets bloated and my fat pad bloats/(gets bigger?) too making my penor look smaller. Srs

Croissanlener has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Science is amazing. Science is amazing.

Originally Posted by arnolduhas View Post
    Creatine will make your dick disappear , stop taking it.
    If so, all the steak lovers should have no penises.