Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    my hot bio teacher from last year saw me in a tank top and was mirin. complimented me and said i had obviously been working hard. needless to say i got a raging hard on right on the spot
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hot ass teacher.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Jeremy Lin Crew

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nicebutwise View Post

sorry brahs about the quality. I had to get it from my year book

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jonny2012 View Post
    Must be something about psycology teachers.

You say 8/10 where is she lacking?? (thinking boobs)
    spot on. She has the tendency to compensate by bending almost 90 degrees so the class can see her cleavage.

Seems like teachers don't often make these comments about students.

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    my hot bio teacher from last year saw me in a tank top and was mirin. complimented me and said i had obviously been working hard. needless to say i got a raging hard on right on the spot
    nice!

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xxitschrisxx View Post
    OP go up to her and just ask so u wanna phuck now or later?
    What are the consequences if I do that?
    Back in grade 7 I knew this one kid who kept groping my math teacher's ass. He did it once in 3 different lessons. On the fourth lesson I think he groped it his hardest and she turned around and said "*name* I want you to stay back afterschool". The whole class burst into laughter. So afterschool I decided to eavesdropped from outside the class and heard the teacher say to him "you're lucky I haven't told the principal, I know it was you who did the last ones. you could be in srs trouble", she was really pissed off and he never did it again.

LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LesterSHS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got told by my chinese teacher when we were playing ping pong that i'm to big and it is making stiff(cause I play really stiff) and that i should not try and gain cause i'm not flexible. Too bad he never saw when I did a split and people told him I can do one and that I'm more flexible than most girls.

got told lots of times that i look big and strong
    Currently: bulking to 170
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ****2013 CREW****
    ►►►►►►►Fatties growing up crew◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
    5/3/1 ftw!!!!

-----Maxes--------
    Bench: 240x7
    Squat: 325x6
    Deadlift:360x6

NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What are the consequences if I do that?
    Back in grade 7 I knew this one kid who kept groping my math teacher's ass. He did it once in 3 different lessons. On the fourth lesson I think he groped it his hardest and she turned around and said "*name* I want you to stay back afterschool". The whole class burst into laughter. So afterschool I decided to eavesdropped from outside the class and heard the teacher say to him "you're lucky I haven't told the principal, I know it was you who did the last ones. you could be in srs trouble", she was really pissed off and he never did it again.

The consequences wouldn't even be bad you just need the balls to pull it off. Because first of all you're 16 so they all just assume you don't know any better and i don't think they would tell higher up unless you didn't something stupid like grab her ass lol probably be too embarrassed, they would just handle the situation themselves

could just say she was leading you on and got the wrong impression lol

Originally Posted by NewZyzzland View Post
    The consequences wouldn't even be bad you just need the balls to pull it off. Because first of all you're 16 so they all just assume you don't know any better and i don't think they would tell higher up unless you didn't something stupid like grab her ass lol probably be too embarrassed, they would just handle the situation themselves

could just say she was leading you on and got the wrong impression lol
    Have you seen skins? Remember how Chris Miles invites his teacher to his party? That's what imma do cause im turning 17 in 2 weeks. Not expecting a srs answer

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes but mostly cause of my body not my hair

Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000) Hnglikehorse is just really nice. (+1000)
    i got a boner in class and my pants started to bulge abit needless to say my 8/10 trig teacher noticed and i saw her smile a little and i smiled back and she looked away embarrased that i noticed she had seen my raging boner.

DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaNef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Da1111 View Post
    Haha yeah my PE teacher was always complimenting me on how big my d!ck was and how good it felt inside of her.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why she got fired...

The only crews I believe you belong in-
    *Cocky as hell crew*
    Bench: 175x10, 220x1

Deadlift... isn't where I wish it was

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This kid I know who is 17 fukked the cheerleading coach last year who is like 24

ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtTheKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JimboSlice57 View Post
    Oh **** this just reminded me of a story

> be 15
    > sitting in business studies
    > hand down trousers
    > cawk starts to get hard
    > teacher notices my hand position and asks me am I texting
    > I reply no,while whipping my hand out of my trousers
    > She gets off her seat walks down to my seat and starts feeling around my junk looking for my phone
    > puts her hand on my cawk
    > bertstared me 5 seconds
    > continued looking for a few more seconds
    > gives up and goes back to her seat

She was always flirting with me.I think she had a thing for me lol
    holy hnnnnnngggg
    ********'s World's Most Ugly Teenager Winner Crew
    Nervous Before Assemblies/Pep Rallies Crew
    Sits Alone During Assemblies/Pep Rallies Crew
    Too Scared To Ask Classmates For Pen/Pencil Crew
    No Partner In Science Lab Crew
    Imagines Singing Favorite White Knight Songs To Girls Crew
    Talks More In Shower Than In School Crew
    Always Last To Walk Through The Door Crew

DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyTrieu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao at delivering pics

DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trust me, the amount of teaching ****ing students these days is extremely high. Most teachers want to get ****ed by their students.

Originally Posted by DanCaroll View Post
    Trust me, the amount of teaching ****ing students these days is extremely high. Most teachers want to get ****ed by their students.
    I'm aware. I'm subscribed to hodgetwins and it's prevalent they upload vids about it all the time. It's because of dumb mofos telling their friends or filming the action. If it happens to me im definitely not gonna post it here

Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gymrat2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm aware. I'm subscribed to hodgetwins and it's prevalent they upload vids about it all the time. It's because of dumb mofos telling their friends or filming the action. If it happens to me im definitely not gonna post it here
    Post it here to get reps for life from all of us.
    Certified Broscientist.

------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Originally Posted by Gymrat2000 View Post
    Post it here to get reps for life from all of us.
    nah bro. I'd rather not tarnish her life.

Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Da1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DaNef View Post
    The only crews I believe you belong in-
    *Cocky as hell crew*
    5'6.

Nuff said.