Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't get one unless the girls 11/10. However, if the girls 11/10 I will literally get a boner tingle from talking to her. My what-it-takes-to-get-a-boner graph goes up exponentially I guess.
    [***YE CREW***].
    ★★★ Pics or Negs Crew ★★★
    **Skinny/Slim Girls Crew**
    156 weeks out lol?

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NightcoreStyle View Post
    I get a boner when rub my dick on bed
    Lol
    University of Florida

dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dom795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i get boners at the most inconvenient times haha its either took it in to belly button job or let it hang and be proud

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a boner at work and I was wearing boxers, the girl at the front register knew what was going on and didn't wana say anything, was so embarrassing
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree,

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species.
    To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters.
    That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior.
    I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
    Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest.
    Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength.
    In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd.
    Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 U.S.A.,

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms.
    I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament.

From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
    There can be only one.
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Minibuilder96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i get a boner on the treadmill after about 40 minutes.. when a girl suddenly comes on the treadmill in front of me with that ass

ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKECEAREAL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thecpthree View Post
    if you don't want it to be noticeable, you can go on dat der ****gy time like my friends back in 8th grade did and wear compression shorts. but all of the grinding encounters i've had (if they are good enough and i like them enough to get a boner) they liked it and actually started grinding harder. it lets the girl know she's doing a good job and she wouldn't be grinding with you if she was disgusted at the thought of it happening
    lmao some guys in my class for senior prom wore compression shorts.. I was like wtf man
    Gaining dat strength after surgery

xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxitschrisxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP wut kind of question is dis? WHAT?!?!!?

But srs, they know what they're doing and thats the purpose of it.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itwasntme184 View Post
    I agree,

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species.
    To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters.
    That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior.
    I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
    Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest.
    Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength.
    In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd.
    Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 U.S.A.,

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms.
    I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament.

From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
    There can be only one.
    Epic/10

That post just happened.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NewZyzzland View Post

it's called common sense you tard
    lololololol.
    but yeah. ofc its normal, cuz you wanna go deep inside her shes grinding on you cuz she wants that D
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OFFICIAL Cellucor Product Test Team Member ☆ ☆ ☆

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” -Siddhārtha Gautama

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    get drunk as fuk and i guarantee you wont be getting hard from just grinding lol.

if youre sneaky you can flip it up into your waist band/belt and they are none the wiser haha
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) npcSHWchamp2016 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Da1111 View Post
    dem were the days, ****in bitches in the toilets at school ahahaha, 12 y.o put out sooooo easily lol

johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnysmith224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At my senior prom I was grinding with a girl who's typically kinda shy but she must have liked it because she kept going... right? At first I was like "phuck.. i have a boner.." tried to kinda keep it on her side but then eventually i said screw it and put it right there and there weren't any problems as far as I'm aware.

Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sometimes like to lay in bed and pretend I'm a carrot.

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iwillgetripped View Post
    Is it normal? Do girls get upset when guys do this?
    They know. Girls like it. Go nuts. Literally.

AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdaptandChange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Edgaron View Post
    I sometimes like to lay in bed and pretend I'm a carrot.

Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edgaron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdaptandChange View Post

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if it's big enough she may grab it. most girls don't carry tweezers with them though so you may be SOL