Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Poor Fatboy about to spend hard earn money on supplements NEED HELP dont want screwup

Hello Dear Body Building members. Thanks for your time viewing my post. I have done many many hours of research on weight loss and calorie burning and I have went from at 5`10 220lbs to 181lbs. I incorporated some weight lifting to help burn calories but over last 2months playing with my little 15lb dumbbell I have gotten alot more motivated .I just bought a bench with 200lb weights and also a 2 adjustable 60lb dumbell set. I haven't touched newly gotten equipment yet as I am still working pretty hard with the one 15lb er . I just got the equipment and have been looking into protein and amino acids and have the itch for actually wanting to focus more on weight lifting and bodybuilding. I still have good amount fat to lose still fat looking but i notice my forearms and bicep triceps have gotten bigger and veins are popping out more and i fill like im pump up when i walk around lol like one of them guys you would make fun of if your not in shape. That has goton me more motivated with weight loss and eating healthy. I currently on a low cal,low fat,low carb diet consisting of meats that are extra lean alot 99% grounds and breast. I eat alittle of the extra lean red meat beef ground but not much. I eat about 8oz meat a day along with 3 serv of veg and fruits" carrots,peas,cellure " I drink about 3 serv of milk 1% a day . I also eat high protein oat meals, little bit penut butter hear and there. I also eat 100% whole wheat bred. eggs, high fiber cereal, nutra grain bars,greek yougurt and well i dont want keep on and on you get the point Im really trying to make it in this world of eating right cause for 25 years i been feed and have feed my self trash and have had complete lack of the proper nutrions and supplements my whole life. Im trying to get into fish looks pricey and not sure if i would like non fried fish i never really eat fish but at fast food fried place. I know I struggle to get alot protein even when eating alot protein foods.

Im a poor man that lost his contractor job back in jan and have been unable to find anything other than odd in jobs here and there and cant even get a fast food job only the 3rd shift and im not a day sleeper. I work hard for my money and really have to spend it very wisely cause i dang near spend my earnings on healthy food cause it cost so much. Recently i had my power cut off and i had to let go of working out and eat junk food and went into that depress mode sucks with no runing water or power for week and half when its mid 90`s out. but all is over now and im out of the hole again and i have about 65bucks to spend. Im not trying to be a body builder but i know i need alot help geting started into weight lifting. Im struggling with my 15lb maybe im just pushing it or need more time. maybe im doing to many different exercises or rep or sets but when im done my arms fill pumped swollen and about to explode and are sore for good 3days. im healthy as far as i know so i hope that filling is good and how it should be but it seems im to sore over the next few days and dont like the long recovery wait im ready to pump asap but i know you should`nt pump ever day and that 1 or 2 days are require for best results but i fill 3 is to long. I dont want keep you guys reading all night so i save my work out routine for another post or thread.

OK BOTTOM LINE i have around 65 to spare and want to order some protein powder. I was going to just buy 100% whey protein but then learn about casein so i got my mind made up to buy 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD and ther 100% casein slow release protein. I fill that im still lacking other much needed things like more amino acids and caratien and all the other many many supplements. I dont want waste my money or time if im not makeing the correct choice on first time big purchase like this. Im trying to stay cheap but same time dont want lack any important additives. I dont care for teast if it helps i will chug it. I hope you guys are still reading this by now and hope someone can help me with my first purchase. Im in a rush cause i dont keep money long so i got to spend it asap. Thanks so much for your time and intrest and I do plan on takeing more time to interduce my self and be a long long term member and not give up and drop off face earth like many other newbies. What am i lacking after buying the two products and should i look into maybe a differnt product? dont forget my tight budget. I really cant spend more than 60bucks a month but some months i will try to spend more. I need as much help from all this stuff as i can cause im really pushing my self over next 6months and have alot exspectation for my self by nov. as far as geting lean anyways. I know arnold did`nt get the way he was in 6months or a year i know you guys spend your lifes doing this stuff and respect you. the regular person could not understand how hard it can be and the little weights are not so little as they all think. You guys work hard much much respect im just trying to get lean and a bit riped. not trying to be a haulk.
    Last edited by MaconLawrence; 06-07-2012 at 06:11 PM.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    no need for casein, buy a whey like gold standard or a blend like iforce protean. no need for any supplements on your budget, they aren't cost effective

get your power and water back before buying anything, good luck

DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gashcader View Post
    no need for casein, buy a whey like gold standard or a blend like iforce protean. no need for any supplements on your budget, they aren't cost effective

get your power and water back before buying anything, good luck
    This

Supps can help but diet should be your main focus
    How about natypes decides your sig for eternity...

* KENKONG is the greatest mod of all crew *

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude you could have summed that post up with "I have $65 to spare for protein powder"

Dymatize Elite XT and Elite Gourmet. If you look around you can find a 4.4lb tub of Elite XT for $28. 28X2= $56.

So you could have nearly 9lbs shipped for under your budget. Highly recommend the Fudge Brownie. 2nd favorite flavor would be Rich Vanilla. Good luck.

MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaconLawrence is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for long post your right i could just sum it all up. Power is back thanks! i would`nt be able to type to you if not. Also I was just going to buy just the 100% whey gold but then i started looing into the amino acids and slow relese protein.

imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    Dude you could have summed that post up with "I have $65 to spare for protein powder"

Dymatize Elite XT and Elite Gourmet. If you look around you can find a 4.4lb tub of Elite XT for $28. 28X2= $56.

So you could have nearly 9lbs shipped for under your budget. Highly recommend the Fudge Brownie. 2nd favorite flavor would be Rich Vanilla. Good luck.
    agreed with the elite xt, its cheap and taste pretty goog, except blueberry muffin
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

would you suggest useing both elite products or just the xt yes stuff looks cheap im looking into it more but of course i dont want lack any thing that might be missing from them products from what i understand a slow release and a fast release is what most have reconmend like a 2part then i started reading more into all the amino acids and caretine and the other top supplements . but i understand the cost effective idea but again i dont want skimp on anything if i dont have to

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MaconLawrence View Post
    would you suggest useing both elite products or just the xt yes stuff looks cheap im looking into it more but of course i dont want lack any thing that might be missing from them products from what i understand a slow release and a fast release is what most have reconmend like a 2part then i started reading more into all the amino acids and caretine and the other top supplements . but i understand the cost effective idea but again i dont want skimp on anything if i dont have to
    You're not skimping on anything. Fast or slow release isn't important. Go with either Elite XT or Elite Gourmet. Or both.

Fudge Brownie for Elite XT and Elite Gourmet you can't go wrong with any flavor. Chocolate, CPB, and Strawberries & Creme were all great imo.

So many choices and brands, shiny bottles ugly bottles some descriptions long and seem like there making it sound to good and some descriptions short and not alot info. Little confusing for a newbi. am i missing something what should be my concerns a all in 1 or a multi part product. I have been thinking that a fast acting only powder for after and during workout one 1 important thing and also a slow release would be the 2nd thing for in morning before bed and when ever. I know some products have some or alot or no amino acids so i know that must be a big part of what i need to get if one of the products are lacking. Also i read alot about cartein and would thank thanks 4th in line of important things to look into other than this im confused alot products with alot combinations. Im still looking into all thats recommended the xt seems like a good extended protein and the goumat sounds like a good 50/50 maybe im not looking at this right so correct me if im thinking wrong. the 100% gold whey seems like a good one for right after working out and ther casiens for slow release. What got me started on the whole amino acid craze was when i was checking out the bodybuilder whey they where giving away free amino acid so i figuer and looked into it more and the stuff sounds pretty important and i want make sure what im buying i wont leave out anything important.

.. err hate chocolate and fudge and brownies but other than that im not picky i just hate chocolate

Please forgive me on on bad grammar and spelling. i been criticize plenty in past on other types forums here is 1 place i dont want that to happen would`nt
    be very motivating
    Last edited by MaconLawrence; 06-07-2012 at 07:42 PM.

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    forget fast/slow acting protein. if you only have $65, I would take Norcal's advice and get the XT line. 9lbs for $52 shipped. Banana, vanilla, blueberry are options.

Any more suggestions before i make my decision?

qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can u get cheap whey and Casine and sum up with $65? I think it's better than just whey itself. Come on it's whey protein does it really matter if it's whey proteinA or whey proteinC.... (Whey+Casine )>whey

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you need a good diet

a whey with the lowest fat
    maybe a pre workout for helping you reaching your goal
    bcaa

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with NorCal, Elite XT is a very cost effective protein that has some pretty interesting flavors (Blueberry Muffin suprised me, s***'s good!). You don't need any additional supps like Amino Acids or anything. You could pick up a simple multi-vitamin (if you don't have one), and maybe some Omega-3 fish oil. The only other thing I can think of is some caffeine pills, you can find 100-200 of them for like $3. Certainly not necessary, but could help.

Good luck with your fitness goals man, keep working hard!

chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    protein. caffeine 200mg. green tea pill or drink. dedication/motivation(:
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OFFICIAL Cellucor Product Test Team Member ☆ ☆ ☆

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” -Siddhārtha Gautama

KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used elite xt and elite gourmet. Both good profiles and great prices. The good thing about blueberry muffin is that it's so sweet it tastes the same in milk or water. Although overall its not that great, it's the best one I've had when mixing with water

chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaodream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    combat powder cookies n cream taste like an Oreo mc flurry from McDonald's. I use water (: imagine milk
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OFFICIAL Cellucor Product Test Team Member ☆ ☆ ☆

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” -Siddhārtha Gautama

thanks so much for the support guys. I beleave just the first time around i will try 2lb of 100% whey gold on for 25.98 and 2lb on 100% whey casine for 34.50 only 15bucks more for 4lb but i cant afford the extra cash. I read and hear alot good and fill more comfortable for time being on these two. How ever im still gonna wait it out till tomorrow or Monday morning before placing order. Im still interested in the dymatize. Anyone have exsperaince with bodybuilders whey and the differents between it and on? Also and recommendation for casine only i see dymatize elite has one anyone know differents between it and on`s casine. Still confused and open to more comments. Thanks alot guys for the help.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks so much for the support guys. I beleave just the first time around i will try 2lb of 100% whey gold on for 25.98 and 2lb on 100% whey casine for 34.50 only 15bucks more for 4lb but i cant afford the extra cash. I read and hear alot good and fill more comfortable for time being on these two. How ever im still gonna wait it out till tomorrow or Monday morning before placing order. Im still interested in the dymatize. Anyone have exsperaince with bodybuilders whey and the differents between it and on? Also and recommendation for casine only i see dymatize elite has one anyone know differents between it and on`s casine. Still confused and open to more comments. Thanks alot guys for the help.
    dymatize is better value and tasting... casein is unnecessary, doesnt taste so good, and not everyones stomach can handle it. don't fall for the whole slow digesting protein stuff. you're body uses protein at a rate in which it needs it. not how fast or slow it can digest it. and even if you did like the slow digest protein theory, meat would be just as good as casein.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please tell me this is a troll thread.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    This is a troll thread.
    God bless our men and women serving overseas...

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Originally Posted by _stacked_ View Post
    This is a troll thread.
    I don't think a troll would take the time to write as much as he did. Why he chose to mention losing his job and having his power shut off... tmi there but I think he's legit.

Wtf is a troll thread? I am assumeing a fake a bot or someone trying to sell products? LOL . No sir sorry not a troll very much 5`9 not a short ugly sob umm also I would think most them bots or product pusher atlest spelled and used grammer and sentances and paragraphs. sorry I just dont take time spell checking and im a bad speller and sorry everyone that i make your eyes and brain strain when trying to understand me and read my messages. Thanks everyone for your support. Im takeing into mind and the casines cause stomic problems is this correct? some people have issues with it? is it the teast or how it effects the stomic? Im now thinking of just geting 100% whey on and maybe the dymatize xt as the xt sounds like a mix of fast and slow and i do plan on eating around 50g lean turky/chickin a day in meat so maybe i shouldnt worrie about the casines?
    Plus i hate to throw 30-35bucks away if i cant handdle it. Im already haveing a hard time trying to figure out why my big ass cant hold down a 1 a days men pro edge pill. I Need to find a multi vitmin that wont make me throw up after 30min takeing it. some reasson i get hot then within a few sec puke and fill hot in face while pukeing but right after wards i fill great and cool again instantly. Crazy.. Im really trying to hook my body up good cause i have not takein care of it since i was born.

I need to now search about fast protein and slow protein foods. I do eat oat meals cerials bread eggs and milk.

I do try to stay on a streight weight loss diet. not really following anyones plans. I use a nutrtion caluculator and enter all my foods into it and track what i eat. I try to not eat/drink over 1400cal a day sometimes as low as 1100 and sometimes up to 1600 but for most part i try to eat fatfree and i watch my carb/sodium intake. Im trying to intake as close as 50% of the reconmended ammounts but I know i have lots to learn. I try to eat as much fiber and protein as i can and i watch my cheletrol closely. I stay away from the junk sodas and candy and for most part anything that is junk and high in cal or fat that dont offer fiber or protein are any benfits. I do try to eat 3sev of both fruit and veg and eat about 1/2lb extra lean meat with whole wheat bred I also eat high fiber and protein cerial and oatmeal I like drinking 1%milk but try not to drink over 3 1/2 cups a day and sometimes not over 2 1/2 It`s just a habbit im breaking from drinking 1gal ever 24hr yes 1gal of that vit d ever 24hr or day. I am a recovering milk-a-holic lol.

Now i know i got alot to change in my diet to lose weight and or gain musel. I know im not geting anof protein by eating. I know i need to get my cal up more but am haveing a hard time without adding something that will go past my level carb/fat/chelestrol/sodium.

Im trying to get everthing togather before really focusing on tweaking ever thing. I just started 4months towards really loseing the weight but 3months before that i had a health scare and divorce and started to starv my self by takeing in sometimes 300-600cal a day and quit alot bad habbits and junk food. i came from 220 to 182 now. when my power was shut off i got depress and lost all my foods and had no water. I was eating cheap junk food and food givein to me and i had to stop my walking and workouts as i had go 2 to 3 days with out a shower in hot south georgia so i just laid around or worked lightly so i wouldnt sweat alot and stink. I was 175 then over 2weeks i gain 5 1/2 pounds. That really hurt when I saw the scale And i hated for going off track! Im now back in the game and i got work harder on not leting stuff like that getting me down so bad cause i consider my self as a failure for leting my self get back into the 80`s. I work so damn hard to get out of the 80`s. I started out with a 15lb dumbell then recently got a adjustable bench and more dumbell weights and also a punching bag. I do walk a avg of 2 1/2 hrs ever day or 7miles. uphill/downhill/thru the woods up the mountain and down the road hehe. and i bike for 20min on a stationary with the break on high for a good sweat and burn. I just started to incorperate punching/kicking with walking/bikeing/and dumbell lifting for a circuit type excersise.

I work on mainly my bicep/tricep/forarm and shoulders and plan on starting with back soon. I have been limited to what i do with 1 weight dumbell now i have 2 adjustable ones and a adjustable bench so i can do all the dumbell excersises insted only 1/4 of them. Soon I will have a weight bench and a bar and weights but before i spend and invest anymore money on equipment i need to prove to my self i can do and move up in the dumbell workouts.

Ok by now you see i just run my damn mouth sorry guess it`s cause i live a non social life so here i can talk and open up. lol.

Im still kinda stuck on the fast release type protein for dureing and right after workout you guys got me off of the casines idea and im no longer stuck on it but i am still likeing the fast acting right after idea that you hear so much hype about. would the xt be a good morning and before bed?

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf is a troll thread? I am assumeing a fake a bot or someone trying to sell products? LOL . No sir sorry not a troll very much 5`9 not a short ugly sob umm also I would think most them bots or product pusher atlest spelled and used grammer and sentances and paragraphs. sorry I just dont take time spell checking and im a bad speller and sorry everyone that i make your eyes and brain strain when trying to understand me and read my messages. Thanks everyone for your support. Im takeing into mind and the casines cause stomic problems is this correct? some people have issues with it? is it the teast or how it effects the stomic? Im now thinking of just geting 100% whey on and maybe the dymatize xt as the xt sounds like a mix of fast and slow and i do plan on eating around 50g lean turky/chickin a day in meat so maybe i shouldnt worrie about the casines?
    Plus i hate to throw 30-35bucks away if i cant handdle it. Im already haveing a hard time trying to figure out why my big ass cant hold down a 1 a days men pro edge pill. I Need to find a multi vitmin that wont make me throw up after 30min takeing it. some reasson i get hot then within a few sec puke and fill hot in face while pukeing but right after wards i fill great and cool again instantly. Crazy.. Im really trying to hook my body up good cause i have not takein care of it since i was born.

I need to now search about fast protein and slow protein foods. I do eat oat meals cerials bread eggs and milk.

I do try to stay on a streight weight loss diet. not really following anyones plans. I use a nutrtion caluculator and enter all my foods into it and track what i eat. I try to not eat/drink over 1400cal a day sometimes as low as 1100 and sometimes up to 1600 but for most part i try to eat fatfree and i watch my carb/sodium intake. Im trying to intake as close as 50% of the reconmended ammounts but I know i have lots to learn. I try to eat as much fiber and protein as i can and i watch my cheletrol closely. I stay away from the junk sodas and candy and for most part anything that is junk and high in cal or fat that dont offer fiber or protein are any benfits. I do try to eat 3sev of both fruit and veg and eat about 1/2lb extra lean meat with whole wheat bred I also eat high fiber and protein cerial and oatmeal I like drinking 1%milk but try not to drink over 3 1/2 cups a day and sometimes not over 2 1/2 It`s just a habbit im breaking from drinking 1gal ever 24hr yes 1gal of that vit d ever 24hr or day. I am a recovering milk-a-holic lol.

Now i know i got alot to change in my diet to lose weight and or gain musel. I know im not geting anof protein by eating. I know i need to get my cal up more but am haveing a hard time without adding something that will go past my level carb/fat/chelestrol/sodium.

Im trying to get everthing togather before really focusing on tweaking ever thing. I just started 4months towards really loseing the weight but 3months before that i had a health scare and divorce and started to starv my self by takeing in sometimes 300-600cal a day and quit alot bad habbits and junk food. i came from 220 to 182 now. when my power was shut off i got depress and lost all my foods and had no water. I was eating cheap junk food and food givein to me and i had to stop my walking and workouts as i had go 2 to 3 days with out a shower in hot south georgia so i just laid around or worked lightly so i wouldnt sweat alot and stink. I was 175 then over 2weeks i gain 5 1/2 pounds. That really hurt when I saw the scale And i hated for going off track! Im now back in the game and i got work harder on not leting stuff like that getting me down so bad cause i consider my self as a failure for leting my self get back into the 80`s. I work so damn hard to get out of the 80`s. I started out with a 15lb dumbell then recently got a adjustable bench and more dumbell weights and also a punching bag. I do walk a avg of 2 1/2 hrs ever day or 7miles. uphill/downhill/thru the woods up the mountain and down the road hehe. and i bike for 20min on a stationary with the break on high for a good sweat and burn. I just started to incorperate punching/kicking with walking/bikeing/and dumbell lifting for a circuit type excersise.

I work on mainly my bicep/tricep/forarm and shoulders and plan on starting with back soon. I have been limited to what i do with 1 weight dumbell now i have 2 adjustable ones and a adjustable bench so i can do all the dumbell excersises insted only 1/4 of them. Soon I will have a weight bench and a bar and weights but before i spend and invest anymore money on equipment i need to prove to my self i can do and move up in the dumbell workouts.

Ok by now you see i just run my damn mouth sorry guess it`s cause i live a non social life so here i can talk and open up. lol.

Im still kinda stuck on the fast release type protein for dureing and right after workout you guys got me off of the casines idea and im no longer stuck on it but i am still likeing the fast acting right after idea that you hear so much hype about. would the xt be a good morning and before bed?
    You really need to hit up the nutrition thread and read up on the stickies to get your caloric needs. You need fat in your diet for optimal hormonal and testosterone levels. Eating 1400 calories and as low as 1100 is very counter productive. I really encourage you to head to the nutrition section and get your caloric needs and macros.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A

+

+

Lean

You will look like this!

Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

I understand i got alot to do learn and work on before i start working out hard.. i dont want to get into it this thread... Just trying to get the protein shoping out of the way. Im now researching into good fats and trying to tweak my cal intake higher and healther thanks for the tips

thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) thugforlife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You write so much to say so little ...

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pathetic, the mindset that supplements are so important that someone would forego paying their bills in order to buy some...

btw, gonna neg you in case you are a troll, kinda like a preemptive strike
    ...till we meet again

what the hell is a troll and thanks for the neg big guy!!!! I never said i forego paying my damn bills i just said that i went thru a hard time now im out and ready to get on track. I never said i was going to buy protein and not pay my bills. yes i was broke and had lights cut off but was i still buying healthy food and protein no! i said i lost all my good food so ummm no i was not and am not puting protein in front of my bills.

what is a troll and why would u neg me or what good would that do? preemptive strike? wtf

Still bother me you call me pathetic , sorry i apologize for not clearly stating that I dont put supplements in front of my bills. Now can you apologize for calling me pathetic either you did`nt read everything posted or some reason you assume im broke and puting supplements infront of my bills. Bills come first then luxury things like protein and supplements.

Yes im broke as hell after paying bills my luxury things are buying stuff to help lose weight and build musle like food , cheap old equipment, and supplements. No im not a troll or what ever sorry havent been online in years im not familure with the term but its pissing me off so i will googel it. And for god sakes IM NOT A DUM ASS. I pay bills first then stuff like this is last on my list of needs/wants
    Last edited by MaconLawrence; 06-09-2012 at 11:59 AM.

We gave you a good protein recommendation that fits your budget. Elite XT is good anytime as well as Elite Gourmet. Many other choices as well. Time to let this thread die as you have your answer.