debaty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

taking creatine and protein together?

i've been lifting for a few months now (yes, im a rookie) and i want to take supplements, just for the summer to be somewhat bulky for the start of college in the fall. i have both whey and creatine (both six star elite series). i workout almost every day, changing muscle groups to keep my muscles confused as well as to give them time to recover, so taking creatine post-workout and protein on off days isn't really an option.

i'm thinking of taking creatine immediately post-workout, which are usually later in the afternoon, and taking whey in the mornings as soon as i wake up. does this seem effective, or does annoying have any suggestions? thanks

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suggest reading more about training and nutrition, you have to maintain protein intake high along with your other macros on offdays. Whey is used to supplement the amount from your diet doesn't matter when you take both of these. Training almost everyday isnt recommended specially if your diet isn't in check.

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I suggest reading more about training and nutrition, you have to maintain protein intake high along with your other macros on offdays. Whey is used to supplement the amount from your diet doesn't matter when you take both of these. Training almost everyday isnt recommended specially if your diet isn't in check.
    ^^^This. Getting your diet right is the most important part
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbento92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Yeah you really have to listen to your body and know what you need to eat and when. It's really important and I would say it is even more important than the supplements you take, especially if you don't know what you're doing. But just as a reference, I've been taking creatine intra-workout, or during my workout, and whey protein immediately following my workout and I've seen some good results.
    We're all gonna make it brah

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, don't take creatine PWO and whey in the morning. It'd be better to do it the other way around.

It's not that your idea is detrimental, but that you need protein most importantly post workout, and creatine doesn't matter as much what time of the day.
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000) Pyrceval78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creatine can be taken at any time, not just pre or during or post workout or whatever. Load it up first, keep your muscles saturated, and keep taking in about 5 grams a day of it. Protein should be taken in every day, and large amounts of it if you are trying to build muscle. A protein shake or whatever way you take it is a good idea to take within 30 minutes after your workout however.

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pyrceval78 View Post
    Creatine can be taken at any time, not just pre or during or post workout or whatever. Load it up first, keep your muscles saturated, and keep taking in about 5 grams a day of it. Protein should be taken in every day, and large amounts of it if you are trying to build muscle. A protein shake or whatever way you take it is a good idea to take within 30 minutes after your workout however.
    Not exactly. Take 3-5g creatine daily. Protein timing is irrelevant. Hit your macros for the day. Check out the stickies in the nutrition section on calculating your macros.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rmaini View Post
    Not exactly. Take 3-5g creatine daily. Protein timing is irrelevant. Hit your macros for the day. Check out the stickies in the nutrition section on calculating your macros.
    This. Nutrition has to be perfect. Read up on the stickies, they are your best friend.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As others stated, diet is critical. Check out this link that has been suggested already, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1703981&page=1

In regards to creatine usage, just use 5 grams a day max, no loading. Timing is irrelevent with creatine, if mixing in your protein shake makes it easy for you thats fine.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Steve24677 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Order Creatine - mhlnk.com/000A54E0
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.