sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for some opinions on a reasonable timeline until I hit 10% BF

Like the title says, i'm looking for some outside opinions on when you guys think I'll likely hit the 10% mark.

As of last weekend, I was bouncing between 182 and 183 on the scale. My weight loss has started to slow down a bit, I lowered cal's and whatnot, so I still seem to be losing about 1lb a week. I have noticed that I'm leaning out more and there is more veins have started to pop and become visible.

This is what I'm currently eating:
    241g protein, 92g fat, 142g carbs = 2357.7 cal total

Here's a few pics as well. Lighting is harsh, I know.

The first pic is me relaxed, the second is flexed.
    2 months - 6:2:12 - 184lbs relaxed.jpg

2 months - 6:2:12 - 184lbs flexed.jpg

SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100)
    You look like you're about 18% BF and the most you can cut from your maintenance level without losing a significant amount of muscle mass is 500 calories. 1 lb of body weight is approximately 3,500 calories, so 7x500=3,500 meaning you can lose 1 lb of fat a week. If you're 183 lbs and 18% BF you have about 33 lbs of fat on you and to get down to 10% BF you would need to 15 lbs. If you can lose 1 lb of fat a week and you need to lose 15 lbs to go from 18% to 10% BF, then you'll get there in 15 weeks you're working out and eating right. Your current diet looks good but you may have to cut some calories depending on how tall you are and how much you exercise.

SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100) SickStory is not very well liked. (-100)
    repost

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    18%? Are you on crack buddy?

OP you're around 11-12%, a month tops.

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No way near 18%. Def around 11-12%. NIce work btw.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would say you are only 5lbs or less from 10%, so 1 month maybe.

sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10) sphere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey thanks for the replies guys, repped definitely. Yeah I was gonna say, there's no way i'm still at 18%. Last time I posted on here when I hit my 100 lbs lost at 185, the general consensus came back that I was around 12-13%.

The thing with me is and I guess it's the same for a lot of people, that although i'm getting really lean in most of my body, my lower back still has a good handful of fat left. I think that's where I'm really going to notice the fat loss from here on out. That and my lower stomach. It's nice to see my lower abs really starting to pop out plus my abdominal veins are starting to become visible higher up.

Since I have a friend getting married in early Sept back where I grew up and I don't get the chance to see my friends back there very often, I think my plan is to continue my cut through the wedding, then start a slow, lean bulk after.

Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking really good, how long you be lifting?
    *Check arms in every reflective surface Crew*

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sphere View Post
    Hey thanks for the replies guys, repped definitely. Yeah I was gonna say, there's no way i'm still at 18%. Last time I posted on here when I hit my 100 lbs lost at 185, the general consensus came back that I was around 12-13%.

The thing with me is and I guess it's the same for a lot of people, that although i'm getting really lean in most of my body, my lower back still has a good handful of fat left. I think that's where I'm really going to notice the fat loss from here on out. That and my lower stomach. It's nice to see my lower abs really starting to pop out plus my abdominal veins are starting to become visible higher up.

Since I have a friend getting married in early Sept back where I grew up and I don't get the chance to see my friends back there very often, I think my plan is to continue my cut through the wedding, then start a slow, lean bulk after.
    You're just like me buddy, I'm lean pretty much everywhere, not even that much fat on my lower abdomen, but I can literally grab a huge handful of fat on my lower back it's such a piss off because I have wide hips so it makes it look 10x worse. Only thing to do is keep cutting the body will start pulling fat from there soon bro

Originally Posted by Jonny2012 View Post
    Looking really good, how long you be lifting?
    I've been lifting since 2008, but since I started at 285, it's really been me trying to cut. Also in there, I've fallen off the wagon a bunch and didn't take it completely serious or really understand what I was doing, resulting in me always gaining a ton of weight back. After maintaining for about a year at 195, I had to travel for a bit and bounced back up to 210 for the last time, and decided to really learn what I'm doing and take it really serious. I'm more motivated than i've ever been, and it's really starting to pay off.

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    You're just like me buddy, I'm lean pretty much everywhere, not even that much fat on my lower abdomen, but I can literally grab a huge handful of fat on my lower back it's such a piss off because I have wide hips so it makes it look 10x worse. Only thing to do is keep cutting the body will start pulling fat from there soon bro
    Yeah man, I have wide hips also. It sucks, and sometimes gets me really down, but I just try to keep in mind that it's the next to go. Hopefully.