All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Fat burner and pre workout?

I am currently on a cut. I have my nutrition and training down. I just want to ask if its a good idea to take a fat burner and a pre workout.
    Usually i wont use fat burners but i have a shred matrix that will expire soon so i might as well use it. I am currently taking C4 for my workout.
    Any thoughts on taking the fat burner and C4 together?
    Directions for shred matrix is to take it twice daily before breakfast and lunch. I workout in the morning anyway so i figured i would wake up, take C4 go to the gym, come back take shred, eat, wait until lunch or so to take it again. I know shred is roughly 300mg of caffeine combined for a day but idk how much caffeine C4 has. Too many stims? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A stimmed fat burner + a stimmed pre workout could cause you issues. That's a lot of stimulants even if you spread them throughout the day. You could try this, and see how your body handles things. Otherwise you may want to look to non-stim pre workouts, or non-stim fat burners. There are lots of great options in each category.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    A stimmed fat burner + a stimmed pre workout could cause you issues. That's a lot of stimulants even if you spread them throughout the day. You could try this, and see how your body handles things. Otherwise you may want to look to non-stim pre workouts, or non-stim fat burners. There are lots of great options in each category.
    Thanks for the comment. I really dont like fat burners anyway unless i plateau but this one is going to expire so i might as well. I think im going to just stick with the fat burner, creatine, multi, and fish oil. I love stims lol but i want to make sure im doing things right.

arnoldpump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I'd just use one or the other, too many stims can really have some harsh effects.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On non-workout days:
    AM fat burner/PM fat burner

On workout days:
    If workout in PM: AM fat burner, PM pre-workout
    if workout in AM: AM pre-workout, PM fat burner

Separate doses of caffeine by a few hours, don't want to ingest too much at one time, like the rhadam said

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    On non-workout days:

On workout days:

Separate doses of caffeine by a few hours, don't want to ingest too much at one time, like the rhadam said

Agree with ajerone. If you have a low tolerance to stims keep the PM dose lower.

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    On non-workout days:

On workout days:

May give this a try!

Thanks to everyone who posted!

bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbenKC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arnoldpump View Post
    Yea I'd just use one or the other, too many stims can really have some harsh effects.
    Or atleast take the fat burner a few hours before you pwo....and keep you water intake up...

antbill23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't do it man. I took two stims, a pre and a burner for two days straight and was throwing up and getting dizzy. I'd stick with the pre and give the burner to goodwill lol

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hello 2012
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

Dablo97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    I am currently on a cut. I have my nutrition and training down. I just want to ask if its a good idea to take a fat burner and a pre workout.
    Usually i wont use fat burners but i have a shred matrix that will expire soon so i might as well use it. I am currently taking C4 for my workout.
    Any thoughts on taking the fat burner and C4 together?
    Directions for shred matrix is to take it twice daily before breakfast and lunch. I workout in the morning anyway so i figured i would wake up, take C4 go to the gym, come back take shred, eat, wait until lunch or so to take it again. I know shred is roughly 300mg of caffeine combined for a day but idk how much caffeine C4 has. Too many stims? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey there, i wouldnt recommend taking fatburners with Preworkout. I started to get some pains behind my lower right chest, its not much pain, but i can feel there is something not right...