Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AreYouKittenMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bought an ex-GF a gym membership for Christmas and told her about it in front of her parents. wouldnotdoagain/10

AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AreYouKittenMe View Post
    Bought an ex-GF a gym membership for Christmas and told her about it in front of her parents. wouldnotdoagain/10
    Did an IED go off?

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've seriously patted their belly and said "what's this? What's going on over here?" in a playful way. Then they get defensive even though its playful and I follow with "you gotta take care of that over there." - The end. Don't care if jimmies were rustled.

The other day I was phucking this chick and she needed to take a break to catch her breath. That was annoying as phuck, so I told her "you need to get in shape buddy" - She got mad and said "yeah, that's something you want to hear from someone you just had sex with." I was like "look at you, you're exhausted. You gotta do some cardio. Then she explained that she goes to the gym 5X a week and does cardio. I then inquired about her cardio routine, and gave her routine a critique.

Dead serious. Don't put up with bullshyt.
    Ignore list: abdus

AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaOrBeta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just make a habit out of casually working her rolls between your fingers... i.e. while sitting on the couch watching a movie, almost like you are caressing her but really just gently pinching her love handles and working them between your fingers.
    ********BRO CREW*
    *Grunt Loudly Even On Warmup Sets Crew*
    *Long Sleeve Polo Pullover Crew*
    *Shave One Leg and Pretend It's a Girl In My Bed CREW*
    *Look Up Girls Short On Hip Abductor Machine Crew*
    *Beta Except In Excel Where I Am Very Alpha Crew*
    *Crew Dues Too Damned High Crew*
    *Attend Community College But Wear Ivy League T-Shirts CREW*
    *Need GPS To Get Places I Go Everyday CREW*
    *Sniff Hard As FUK When A Girl Walks By To Try And Smell Her Vag CREW*

Registered User Lift, EAt, Rest's Avatar
    Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000) Lift, EAt, Rest is just really nice. (+1000)

craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    wtf at people who wouldn't.

Attraction should be maintained in a relationship. You don't have to be mean, but if she is gaining excessive weight and you don't find it attractive just say "I don't find your weight gain attractive"

if she thinks that's bad then she is putting her comfort before yours and is not a 50/50 player
    there are different standards between a guy that goes to the gym and a girl that doesn't and is around "normal" non-gym-going people all day. but yeah, i get what you are saying. just thought it was my duty to be honest
    semper fidelis 04-08 0311
    cvc

biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10) biceps2triceps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will give you the best piece of advice for everyone in this thread

MY gf is reasonable and i sat her down when she was starting to get chubby because i saw huge flaws in her diet and i told her this

"listen babe i know its hard to eat rite you get hungry and you wanna eat something and i know its hard but listen here. what if i told you there was a diet where you could literally eat all day and still lose weight. Yeah it exists ive found it problem is you have to eat bland terrible food all day namely cheese. just eat cheese whenever you get hungry and you will lose weight its the diet sansation that tons of people have been doing called keto or low carb anyway theres a bunch of names for it but basically most scientific studies have shown even if you eat a massive calorie surplus on keto it still makes it very hard for the body to gain weight, almost impossible and if you eat no carbs then it puts your body into a fat-burning mode where it burns fat for energy instead of carbs

SO LISTEN UP people. everyone tell their GF's that the days of "struggling" to lose weight are over

no more starving, no more discipline, no more working out

YOU CAN LITERALLY EAT KETO FOODS ALL-DAY and eat 10,000 calories a day and STILL lose weight while doing ZERO exercise

nearly every keto study is showing that its almost physically impossible to NOT lose fat when you are eating keto (or zero carbs) even when they massively increase the calories and decrease the exercise fat just keeps dropping off

FAT IS NOTHING MORE than the product of our bodies being evolutionarily designed to store CARBS for energy

remove the carbs, and your body removes the fat

tell your girlfriend that she doesnt need to exercise or "work hard" to lose weight. she can eat all day and lose weight as long as its keto

SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlovakjOu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by biceps2triceps View Post
    I will give you the best piece of advice for everyone in this thread

MY gf is reasonable and i sat her down when she was starting to get chubby because i saw huge flaws in her diet and i told her this

"listen babe i know its hard to eat rite you get hungry and you wanna eat something and i know its hard but listen here. what if i told you there was a diet where you could literally eat all day and still lose weight. Yeah it exists ive found it problem is you have to eat bland terrible food all day namely cheese. just eat cheese whenever you get hungry and you will lose weight its the diet sansation that tons of people have been doing called keto or low carb anyway theres a bunch of names for it but basically most scientific studies have shown even if you eat a massive calorie surplus on keto it still makes it very hard for the body to gain weight, almost impossible and if you eat no carbs then it puts your body into a fat-burning mode where it burns fat for energy instead of carbs

SO LISTEN UP people. everyone tell their GF's that the days of "struggling" to lose weight are over

no more starving, no more discipline, no more working out

YOU CAN LITERALLY EAT KETO FOODS ALL-DAY and eat 10,000 calories a day and STILL lose weight while doing ZERO exercise

nearly every keto study is showing that its almost physically impossible to NOT lose fat when you are eating keto (or zero carbs) even when they massively increase the calories and decrease the exercise fat just keeps dropping off

FAT IS NOTHING MORE than the product of our bodies being evolutionarily designed to store CARBS for energy

remove the carbs, and your body removes the fat

tell your girlfriend that she doesnt need to exercise or "work hard" to lose weight. she can eat all day and lose weight as long as its keto
    that's good advice, because after she hears this she'll be like phuck this and will leg it to the gym mission accomplished

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    I've seriously patted their belly and said "what's this? What's going on over here?" in a playful way. Then they get defensive even though its playful and I follow with "you gotta take care of that over there." - The end. Don't care if jimmies were rustled.

The other day I was phucking this chick and she needed to take a break to catch her breath. That was annoying as phuck, so I told her "you need to get in shape buddy" - She got mad and said "yeah, that's something you want to hear from someone you just had sex with." I was like "look at you, you're exhausted. You gotta do some cardio. Then she explained that she goes to the gym 5X a week and does cardio. I then inquired about her cardio routine, and gave her routine a critique.

Dead serious. Don't put up with bullshyt.
    This.

Don't put up with that ****, give an inch and they'll take a mile. Is it any surprise so many married woman are fat? Their husbands are often too afraid to confront this issue.

It's sad that 90% of women over 25 are fat, guys too.

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Getting fat is one of my worst fears... hopefully i'll settle with someone who enjoys being healthy and knows how to push me

So what about guys? how do you tell a guy who goes to the gym occasionally to get rid of the beer belly because it's not attractive...apart from asking not to drink as much :P

I feel like guys would find it offensive too..if said directly.

craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    Getting fat is one of my worst fears... hopefully i'll settle with someone who enjoys being healthy and knows how to push me

So what about guys? how do you tell a guy who goes to the gym occasionally to get rid of the beer belly because it's not attractive...apart from asking not to drink as much :P
    you don't ask, you buy him some test and tren and prepared to get railed by a raging boner on a guy with 8%bf
    cvc

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Everyone finds it offensive. The thing is after he gets offended, go logical. Men respond well to logic, even if they pretend not to. Explain to him logically that there is a natural tendency for people to prefer flat stomachs, and that its not a big deal.
    Ignore list: abdus

briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briarR0se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jsanchez311 View Post
    or you could just politely ask her if she'd like to join you in going to the gym. For good health? Be subtle you dumb fuk.
    This.

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Everyone finds it offensive. The thing is after he gets offended, go logical. Men respond well to logic, even if they pretend not to. Explain to him logically that there is a natural tendency for people to prefer flat stomachs, and that its not a big deal.
    i agree but men are lazy as hell too. both sexes are lazy and even the ones that recognize the problem still don't have enough drive to fix it. it may seem an easy fix to us because we are all on a bodybuilding forum and obviously really enjoy the gym. losing weight can seem like a crazy hard task for people that really do not enjoy the gym.

Originally Posted by briarR0se View Post
    This.
    again, if your response to this thread is "be subtle" you must be retarded. every (nearly) man on the planet knows to try to be subtle first. being straightforward and blunt about the issue is step number two for the people that tried step one but aren't gonna give up and be with a whale.
    cvc

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

not being the best is a motivator for me... just comment on other guys physiques (people on tv or in magazines, not in real life or anyone u know!)
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstec3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1. find pic of totally jacked or ripped dude in magazine or tv
    2. make big deal about how hawt and gawgus he is
    3. ask dude when is he gna look like that
    4. **********
    5. profit

^^^ragingcrayon wizard

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    in for useful advice

friend with benefit is just like 5 pounds too heavy with the slightest bit of a gut

if she lost it she is girlfriend material srs

fuark. how to tell her

we have 10000 mutual friends so if chitstorm commences, goodbye social life lolz

Dreaming of a green life ForeignBrah's Avatar
    ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) ForeignBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    no but my dad does it all the time

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Just watch your diet, most chicks get fat in their mid 20's.

As for guys, tell those lard asses to stop with the twinkies and beers.
    I've become a lot more aware about food... I guess i've been lucky in the past where i've never paid any attention to my diet and didn't blow up with the amount of random things I would eat. Plus I don't think genetic plays much part in it as my mums still quite slim and has always been in shape but I think it's mostly due to her occasional work outs I remember her doing and strict eating timetable- which she's had for years.

And yeah i can see how around mid 20's people's bodies can change a lot and especially after giving birth. I know two older girls who have given birth, one has gone back to being fit and the other not so much.

I think it's the working out part i'm concerned with as I don't have a good routine and even if i do it changes (due to friends and other plans) or I drop out of it and start again :/ Would be nice if I had a partner again.

Lol I think it's a sensitive topic for both males and females and depends on the type of person they are.

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lift, EAt, Rest View Post

girl on the left

Da fuq u trying to do to us niqqu?
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've told my girl hundreds of times that if she gets fat then I'm going to cheat on her.

Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I honestly have no problem satin w/e the **** I want in my relationship just make sure you talk so much **** and put so much Mumbai jumbo in their head and talk really fast they just like get confused

emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emille has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try doing the shopping, cooking the meals, etc

Also invite her to gym, she will get the hint.

IMO there is no excuse for being fat. Just don't eat so fkn much whales.

LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell her she can either lose the weight or you.

Just saw you were married, do this instead. Wake her up in the middle of the night while standing over her. Once you get her attention say, "Remember how I said I'd rather be dead than married to a whale?" Before she has a chance to respond scream at the top of your lungs and pull out an unloaded gun and point it at your head and pull the trigger. Then, calmly leave the room and scamper off to the basement back to the misc to give us an update.
    Like I give a f*ck.

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did not end well

she can quote verbatim every time i've ever hinted at it

it's been 3 years though and i'm not really sure if she's bigger than when we met or if she got leaner at some point and then went back to where she was

every time she hangs out with old friends she has a good diet for about a week though lol

also not sure if srs about the 10000 kcal cheese diet posted above lmao
    Make Europe Germany Again

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just talk about going to the pool a lot and she'll feel self conscious and start losing weight.

I accidently did that with my current gf. Was talking about how excited I was to go to the pool all summer...next thing I know she's hitting up the gym and watching cals. She definitely wasn't chubs before but hot damn she looks great now.
    Getting shredz

trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Then leave the beta bitch.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swannvictoria will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If she has female friends that are encouraging her bad eating habits it's even worse. "You look good, you don't need to lose weight for a man, what an *******, and real men want a woman with curves..." etc etc. They push bad foods your way even more too. After joining the gym I made friends with similar interests/goals and it made it so much better having a support group without cattiness involved. Not kidding you, most of my female coworkers at Victoria's Secret are constantly trying to diet and sabotage all the other women at the same time. They make comments like that around them to try to encourage them to gain weight again, but the moment they turn their back they talk about how jealous they feel about the other girl's weight-loss. If you do any of the grocery shopping try and make it so that no unhealthy foods are in your house. Go on her with walks. Not much you can do other than that if she herself does not want to lose weight.

1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thek1d View Post
    Gave my girlfriend 3 rules when we started dating:

1. No farting in front of me.
    2. No pooping in front of me.
    3. Don't get fat.

So far, so good!
    Originally Posted by 93Akkord View Post
    this threads depressing.
    ^^This
    EE

Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000) Birdy69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    also not sure if srs about the 10000 kcal cheese diet posted above lmao
    10000 kcalories of cheese a day and no fiber. What could possibly go wrong?
    Member of NRA, GOA, SAF, TSRA, and CCRKBA (U.S. gun lobbies). Also a member of the Libertarian Party and Schiff Premium.

Agnostic atheist/Minarchist ftw.

"Ain't nuthin to it but to do it." - Ronnie Coleman

Possibly the re-incarnation of Thomas Jefferson