Army2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help Me Get Ripped!!!!

So i'm going to start on a diet to get ripped cause i want to see a pair of six pack abs for once in my life , i need your help with the nutrition part, i need to know what foods to eat , maybe give me some recipes to get me started , also give me some healthy ways to sweeten oatmeal.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Army2013 View Post
    So i'm going to start on a diet to get ripped cause i want to see a pair of six pack abs for once in my life , i need your help with the nutrition part, i need to know what foods to eat , maybe give me some recipes to get me started , also give me some healthy ways to sweeten oatmeal.
    So, you're looking for a 12 pack ?

Check out the sticky'd threads at the top of the forum for how to figure you calorie and macro needs.

LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftCrispy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How often do you workout? Whats you body fat estimate? To get 'ripped' your guna need know exactly how many calories your body needs and exactly how much you currently burning a day.

Have a read through the thread titled "Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Needs" (its up the top when you go to the nutrition forums) and see if you can workout what your total daily energy expenditure is. Theres also info there on how much protein/fats/carbs your body will need per day. Once you know those amounts for you personally, and your total daily energy expenditure, you can start cutting weight by restricting your calorie intake and be in a caloric deficit.

With that said, you are still only 17 years young, id say just lift regularly and dont worry about six packs or being ripped until you have gained some muscle mass first. Hope it helps ya out pal!

Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    So, you're looking for a 12 pack ?

Check out the sticky'd threads at the top of the forum for how to figure you calorie and macro needs.

lol you know what i mean !!

Originally Posted by LiftCrispy View Post
    How often do you workout? Whats you body fat estimate? To get 'ripped' your guna need know exactly how many calories your body needs and exactly how much you currently burning a day.

Have a read through the thread titled "Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Needs" (its up the top when you go to the nutrition forums) and see if you can workout what your total daily energy expenditure is. Theres also info there on how much protein/fats/carbs your body will need per day. Once you know those amounts for you personally, and your total daily energy expenditure, you can start cutting weight by restricting your calorie intake and be in a caloric deficit.

With that said, you are still only 17 years young, id say just lift regularly and dont worry about six packs or being ripped until you have gained some muscle mass first. Hope it helps ya out pal!

i probably work out about 5 days a week , im trying to get ready for the army and such so i do alot of cardio , i do not know my body fat

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    want to see 6 pack abs for once in your life LOL....Your fukin 17 what life.
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    want to see 6 pack abs for once in your life LOL....Your fukin 17 what life.
    You're 27 and a huge *******.

allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You wont make it in the army. You can't even do your own research. You are already acting like a private.... needs everything handed to him.
    Your mind is your most powerful muscle. Use it to your advantage.

Originally Posted by JasonTarin View Post
    You wont make it in the army. You can't even do your own research. You are already acting like a private.... needs everything handed to him.

lol thats funny

nevermind , seems you cant ask a simple question without having someone dog you about the subject

JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quit acting like a chick. "Nevermind" is what my wife says after I ask her to repeat something she said that was stupid. On a serious note, Im an officer in the Army and I can tell you right now that asking people for things you can easily find out yourself by doing a little research and probing will get you torn apart. There are two articles RIGHT NOW on the bodybuilding.com main page about how to lean out and get six packs... and everything is spelled out to a T. So why on God's green earth would you ask someone on a forum about how to get ripped abs when there are articles written by PROFESSIONALS that you had to skip over to get to the forum?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are two articles RIGHT NOW on the bodybuilding.com main page about how to lean out and get six packs... and everything is spelled out to a T. So why on God's green earth would you ask someone on a forum about how to get ripped abs when there are articles written by PROFESSIONALS that you had to skip over to get to the forum?
    Perhaps because those "articles" are really just supplement ads that contain terrible advice.

haha yeah they do like to sell some **** in their articles here don't they. Regardless im just giving this kid a hard time. If he didn't let it be known he was going into the army I would have been nice.... I promise.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deadenemy View Post
    You're 27 and a huge *******.
    lol coming from the forum troll this cuts deep lol

Bulking

deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100) deadenemy is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol coming from the forum troll this cuts deep lol
    And this is coming from the forum ballwasher.

And this is coming from the forum ballwasher.
    Do you actually enjoy following me around acting big behind your keyboard?.....Your suppose to be a grown as$ man but your acting like a little bitc*. My location is viewable any time you want to put your money where your keyboard is come visit

Bulking

1. I don't follow your around
    2. I'm not flying to canada to fight you
    3. usually girls take pictures of themselves in the bathroom, so yes you are a *******.

langleyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Private.. haha nice

langleyone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3. usually girls take pictures of themselves in the bathroom, so yes you are a *******.
    Girls do take pics of themselves in the mirror and I personally love it..

lol whatever bud...nice try neggin you have no rep power dumbas$ ......Remember you dont care about rep lol

At least i have the balls to post pictures....Should get your bf to take a few for yah

Bulking

lol whatever bud...nice try neggin you have no rep power dumbas$ ......Remember you dont care about rep lol

At least i have the balls to post pictures....Should get your bf to take a few for yah
    Now who is acting like the internet toughguy. I don't care about rep, but you do *******.