Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I cried my self to sleep tonight. First time in over 12 yrs I cried. I'm such a beta.

Well brahs, here's my cool starry in cliffs:

-Cute girl at uni, I see her daily
    -First day I saw her, thought she was out of my league
    -Told my self to man the phuck up and sat next to her
    -Asked her random Q's regarding the lecture
    -After class we laughed and joked. Since we knew only a few people within our course, we exchanged numbers and decided to get food.
    -Great girl, developed a fond relationship with her in the proceeding months that followed
    -Became super goodest, bestest, loveliest friends
    -Fell in love with her
    -Last night as I headed back to my dorm, I see her in my apartment
    -I go straight to bed thnking wtf?!!
    -Hear her moaning loudly
    -Turns out she got wasted and my room mate is banging her phucking brains out
    -Cry myself to sleep

Exceptional story sibling!

Updated Cliffs:

Cliffs of what I just did:

-Ran out door
    -Grabbed her before she got in her car
    -Looked at her
    -Burst out crying
    -She looks at me all sympathetically
    -I'm quivering
    -I just couldn't say it...
    -She hugs me
    -Gets in the car
    -My room mate is back asleep
    Last edited by Bollywoodbrah; 06-07-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000) Coazter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you go out alone like you said you were gonna do in that other thread?
    *Got dryhumped by a goat when I was 8 crew*
    *Dad videotaped it crew*
    *Won America's Funniest Home Videos crew*

Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow lol. would probably do the same. should have made a move op
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

Auf Wiedersehen' - Scooby

Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kinda brought it on yourself if you didnt advance the relationship in months

MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This happened.

Pics......?

Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bollywoodbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coazter View Post
    Did you go out alone like you said you were gonna do in that other thread?
    I'm in the middle of my exams. My exams end on the 22nd. Intend to have a maaaaaasssivee celebration with the boiizzz then. I'll keep you brahs posted. Will take tons of pics and voice recordings (if possible, ya know, loud music and all).

Registered Offender leeenfield.303's Avatar
    leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeenfield.303 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Misc_Lurker View Post
    x2 lol if you act like a super lovely best friend thats all she will ever see you as

think how weird it would be for a girl to fuk her best guyfriend, it would be like fuking her brother ya dig

Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You knew her for months, never made a move and got surprised when she banged someone who turned out to be your roommate?

Disagree with a Marxist and you will be targeted as part of the problem.

Originally Posted by Misc_Lurker View Post
    I tried to join them. Knocked on their door but then slithered back to my room, hugged my blanket and wept.

SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwagUnlimited has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go suck his dick so you can get a taste of her pussy you beta *******

Originally Posted by Bollywoodbrah View Post
    I tried to join them. Knocked on their door but then slithered back to my room, hugged my blanket and wept.
    I misphrased this. I tried to interrupt them...

4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He let her know that he wanted to smash, you didn't. Lesson learned

GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GrantuK7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I woulda made a move on the guy or something definitly wouldn't sit there crying you tried speaking to the girl about how you actually feel or have all feelings gone out the window now?

Originally Posted by SwagUnlimited View Post
    go suck his dick so you can get a taste of her pussy you beta *******
    I'm not cocky I just have a big cock Crew
    Gold Race Crew
    Penis size Higher than BF% Crew
    Only lift when people are watching Crew
    Flex in every mirror Crew
    Can beat Jesus in a fight crew
    Can't control my ego crew

Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zplasch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP You should tell her tomorrow how that made you feel, and that you really like her

She might actually like you to more then a friend

srs

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    friendzone'd.

and op is a *******.

echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) echo117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pic of sloot
    Carolina Panthers - UNC Tar Heels

Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if this is true..i don't even know what to say, srs. the **** is wrong with this world.

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After reading thread expected bateman thread, leaving dissapointed.

CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CitySweeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would probably bother me too.

Having a homie/friend/roommate/guy you know banging someone you like feels like a low-blow. >_<

pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000) pvpaymon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you developed a friendship, what part of that did you not understand.

Registered User RightTricepBrah's Avatar
    RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    she might be racist, OP

4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4ToTheFloor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zplasch View Post
    OP You should tell her tomorrow how that made you feel, and that you really like her

She might actually like you to more then a friend

srs
    Beta as phuck. Don't listen OP. Just ignore her,just be cool and say hi when u see her, don't show her that ur jimmies are rustled and that ur jealous, but keep ur distance.

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So we aren't doing the pics thing anymore?

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    should have either joined in, or drank a ****load of alc also and went at your roommate then fuked her too

or fap to her moans in the corner with tears as lube

Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000) Gunz007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry brah, I told her not to moan so loud. Figured you needed your sleep but you know how girls are
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat!

Originally Posted by 4ToTheFloor View Post
    Beta as phuck. Don't listen OP. Just ignore her,just be cool and say hi when u see her, don't show her that ur jimmies are rustled and that ur jealous, but keep ur distance.
    That seems healthy

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would feel pretty ****ing horrible/10 as well... sorry op
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broceratops is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol

Poopin' in the woods Sideburnz001's Avatar
    Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Never touched a girl, even by accident crew*
    *Inverted micropenis crew*
    *Only contact with family involves them trying to convince me to kill myself crew*
    *Every pet I've ever owned has ran away or committed suicide crew*
    *People try to intentionally hit me with their cars crew*
    *Cry for hours every day crew*
    *Get assaulted in public and police laugh at me crew*
    *Rejected by crack whores crew*
    *Dad divorced my mom because she refused to abort me crew*

lmao
    KEEP REP TRADING COMMENTS OUT OF YOUR SIG
    mmmc - janitor