skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up MassPro Synthagen Review

Hi to all!

This is my 1st review on a product but this is also the 1st time I was so blown away from a supplement.
    The supplement is Synthagen.
    I follow the Blueprint program for almost 2 years now and I always have the same result. Constant Gains! So when the same guy put in line this supplement I didnt hesitate to buy it.
    In first I intended to give this product a full week of test before review it but after only 1 w/out I think I am ready.
    I was taking a 2 week break from gym so usually I start with a light program with light weights and I always get sore for 2-3 days.
    Yesterday I started my BP program with all my previous max weights. Poped 7 caps prior and 7 after.
    Today I feel NONE, No sore at all!!!!
    Nothing I have ever used before had made me feel this way.
    The recovery is incredible to the point I wonder if I did something wrong in my w/out.
    I suggest to anyone who wants improved recovery to give it a try!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very cool!

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skia123 View Post
    Hi to all!

This is my 1st review on a product but this is also the 1st time I was so blown away from a supplement.
    The supplement is Synthagen.
    I follow the Blueprint program for almost 2 years now and I always have the same result. Constant Gains! So when the same guy put in line this supplement I didn’t hesitate to buy it.
    In first I intended to give this product a full week of test before review it but after only 1 w/out I think I am ready.
    I was taking a 2 week break from gym so usually I start with a light program with light weights and I always get sore for 2-3 days.
    Yesterday I started my BP program with all my previous max weights. Poped 7 caps prior and 7 after.
    Today I feel NONE, No sore at all!!!!
    Nothing I have ever used before had made me feel this way.
    The recovery is incredible to the point I wonder if I did something wrong in my w/out.
    I suggest to anyone who wants improved recovery to give it a try!
    In b4 haters, LOL. It is amazing, isn't it?

Consistent feedback to this effect (lightening fast recovery), is just snowballing. The advantages of being able to recover like this should be obvious, but as the Russians said "Recovery is EVERYTHING...". Virtually everyone, from workout number ONE should notice the same. At most, it takes a week. In short order, DOMS/depleted ATP/Nucleotide pools will be a distant memory...

I put over 2 years of research into the amino ratios alone man, they're no accident. Nor are the accompanying Synthagen substrates. It's just a matter of time, before more and more find out the horsepower these BIG bottles deliver. The best part? The finished product works exceptionally well, better than even the prototype. That means it can be dosed less aggressively in most, leading to a bottle lasting around a month - perhaps more. It does so much, replaces so many other products yet stacks incredibly well with others - XFA, Ebol, Test boosters etc.

More good things on the way, for good people. Glad you like it brother.

B/C I wasn't about to roll out second best....
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 06-08-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review! The product is up there with the best of the supplement chain!
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Nice review! The product is up there with the best of the supplement chain!

Thanks KJI, I know you're using it now too. I have my first wave of E-bol plus Mass Pro Synthagen users just leaving the gate now. Now THAT's going to be a grand experiment, if I've ever seen one...

I think the entire Bol's line is going to stack great with it, Cbol for the creatine nitrate, Tbol for the test boost/glucose disposal properties of Tribulus Alatus and E-bol for even more Ecdy, including the custom 25-R therein.

Exciting possibilities. I truly feel it's going to take "drug free" supplementation, to a whole new level!

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skia123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now on off days 9 caps 3*3 and effect remains almost the same!
    I can stretch it for almost a month .
    Eager to know if and how I can stack it with xfa given ( my guess) it ll compromise the repair properties
    I have some caps sitting here...

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eager to know if and how I can stack it with xfa given ( my guess) it ll compromise the repair properties
    You can use the X-factor pre-workouts only for benefit. A double dose pre-workout would be what I would do, but 2 caps should help as well.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

You can use the X-factor pre-workouts only for benefit. A double dose pre-workout would be what I would do, but 2 caps should help as well.
    So 2-4 caps xfa pre?
    That's what I had in mind.
    Double dose? Where do you refer?

So 2-4 caps xfa pre?
    That's what I had in mind.
    Double dose? Where do you refer?
    Some people take a full days serving of Xfactor pre-workouts. 2-4 is cool too, although I personally would lean to the 4 side.

Ive used Axis Labs Hemadraulix a few times which utilizes AA pre-workout. I used it a bit higher (10 caps vs. 6?) than what the label suggested with very good results.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Some people take a full days serving of Xfactor pre-workouts. 2-4 is cool too, although I personally would lean to the 4 side.

Ive used Axis Labs Hemadraulix a few times which utilizes AA pre-workout. I used it a bit higher (10 caps vs. 6?) than what the label suggested with very good results.
    Actually... a full days supply of Xfactor is in fact 4 caps a day. You can use 2-4 caps pre-workout....but 4 caps is better imo. Skip it on off days if you want to extend your bottle. Thats what I would do.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Thx

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interesting
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Glad to hear it man...

Molecular Nutrition and I are working on an XFA + Synthagen project. I think KJI's advice here is solid. As in real solid. You're going to reap the benefits of each, and in some ways they build upon each other (Ecdy increasing AA/prostaglandin pools in muscle), the increase in LBM etc.

Exciting stuff!!

Does anyone knows how much ara in hemo?

1 week now on synthagen and here are the results from my custom program by rob for recomp.

Doms: Still none and not at the full dosage.
    Waist: -0,5 cm
    Squats: Pr +5Kgs
    Press: Pr +4Kgs.

So far things seem very promising
    Anxious to see what will happen during week 2-3 when it kicks harder...
    Last edited by skia123; 06-14-2012 at 05:41 AM.

1 week now on synthagen and here are the results from my custom program by rob for recomp.

Nice to see this Skia. I'm curious to know exactly how many caps on training days you're using now, given it'll give us some insight into just how well Synthagen obliterates DOMS/recovers you this quickly. Ideally, I'd like to revise the label on a future run based upon LBM/weight, such that consumers can stretch a bottle as far as possible.

Many thanks, and congrats!

Rob

On w/out days (3) i take 7+7 caps
    On rest 9 caps spread in the day.
    Almost a month supply

BONUS: It works for seniors too!

It did my heart so good, to see seniors now benefiting from the product:

"Mass Pro Synthagen review: I'm 63. I'm informed when it comes to diet, exercise and food form supplements. My knees, back, hip and father time try to kick my azz every day and each day I spend time, energy and resources fighting back. Out of the box, NOTHING has ever helped my fight more than Mass Pro Synthagen. IMO, this product is more important for seniors than it is for bodybuilders. The need is just more critical for my demographic. Four days in to it, I'm doing 2 caps with meals and supplements, 4 caps before workouts, 4 caps after and 4 caps at bed time. I purposely worked out 25% HARDER yesterday (and loved every minute of it by the way) just to see how I would feel today.

Under normal circumstances, I would have crawled out of bed hobbling, moaning and groaning because I overdid it the day before. NOT SO....I felt LESS pain than usual this morning and am ready and looking forward to another intense workout today. This is the MOST immediately effective and beneficial supplement that I have EVER experienced. A God send for sure!! I couldn't wait to write this testimonial (I don't need to wait)....It's THAT good. Wake up seniors...you have more quality living to do than you ever realized. The improved 'sense of well being' (I believe) comes simply from feeling and being STRONGER. Thank you for this product...thank you VERY much!!.."

Randy Mordhorst
    Farmington, NM

REAL people, REAL results...

Care to share an update brother, on how you're doing?

I was grateful to see this feedback on The Blueprint Forums recently. We're starting to get LOTS of positive feedback, from the older crowd. It really excels as an anti-aging/longevity product too. Here then, is an example of how it's helping this gentleman. Adult onset diabetes is EXPLODING in the general population. Gratefully, Mass Pro Synthagen is helping this gentleman fight back!

aron7awol

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:29 pm Post subject:
    "I gave my not-quite-senior 55-year-old father a bottle of MPS to try. He's been taking it about a week now, 3 caps 3 times a day before meals. I haven't talked to him about it in a few days but only 3 days into it he did mention that he was working out in the heat all day and the heat wasn't bothering him.

aron7awol

I talked to my dad and wanted to share his feedback. He's now been taking Synthagen for a week and a half. He said he hadn't noticed any difference in how he felt, really, but he did have some blood sugar results to share. He was diagnosed as pre-diabetic recently, so he started tracking his blood sugar in the morning when he wakes up.

Before he started taking MPS, it was always between 100-119. Since he started taking MPS, it has been dropping and has been in the 90s for the last few days..."

Awesome stuff, and I've put it to the glucometer myself. Just one more benefit, it brings to the table.

Let's hear it Skia... )

gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymthor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking mass pro synthagen in congruence with German volume training, but it still takes my legs about 5 days to recover after the leg workout - DOMS still is intense, how long does it take this stuff to start working? (I've been using it about 10 days)

Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good review, will have to look into this stuff a bit more. Had never heard of it

Originally Posted by gymthor View Post
    I've been taking mass pro synthagen in congruence with German volume training, but it still takes my legs about 5 days to recover after the leg workout - DOMS still is intense, how long does it take this stuff to start working? (I've been using it about 10 days)
    There is a small (very small) amount of users where it takes a week or so, for Synthagen's ingredients to build into your system. In practice, I find it boils down to dose timing. You want to shoot for 7 caps immediately pre/7 right after training, then eat up. In the vast majority, it'll obliterate DOMS immediately. Thereafter, dial it back to 6/6, then 5/5 to establish your lowest effective dose.

You do want to take it with food, particularly on your off days. It does a magnificent job of maximizing every morsel of food that you eat (greater glycogen storage, etc.) and re-partitioning nutrients toward muscle tissue.

I'd be curious to know your feedback, after implementing these dosing suggestions. Sincerely hope that helps...

tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50) tempotension will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't post on here too often(mostly just browse). Not into conversation with "bro" types if you know what I mean.

Mass pro synthagen is a dark horse supplement. I tried it on a whim after another user that I respect on here had it listed in his favorite supplements. Then I did my research and decided to give it a shot. And I was not disappointed. Amazing mood, recovery, muscle fullness. Doms are reduced by about 70%. I was able to lift more often on a deficit(one drawback, it's expensive). I think it is best utilized on a cut or recomp. Real ECDY from high quality legit sources really works. Try it for yourself.

I also LOVE bioforge v3. 12 week run never disappoints.

After hearing that the HUGE who is a great formulator was going to put out an epicatechin product before biotivia ran into some tragic events(my condolences). I again did some research and was ready to try it. Unfortunately biotivia is dealing with problems at the moment so I guess that got put on hold. But I still wanted to try epicatechin considering HUGE, who I respect is behind it. So i was able to track down 2 bottles of follidrone. I am at the end of my fourth week and WOW. Epicatechin is legit. I've never had endurance like this(I feel like I can lift forever). the NO Boost from it is noticeable throughout the entire day. And I've busted through several long standing plateaus. I tend to put on fat a good caloric surplus(not so with this stuff). I'm eating like a pig and I look leaner. On a side note, as opposed to mass pro synthagen which drastically reduced doms, follidrone increases them it seems. I'm getting leg doms shortly after I'm done working out.

These 3 supplements are the only ones I've tried besides good ole creatine that REALLY make a difference. Epi is going to be big.

Grateful you enjoyed the Mass Pro Synthagen brother,

Sounds like you have 2 other winner lined up too. Will be following along...