tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Carbs after 6pm - What to eat?

Right im bulking, changed my diet abit as i was gaining abit of a gut....no carbs after 6pm unless i train after work which willl carry my meal after 6pm

I know ppl say Cottage cheese in a protein shake - i have no cottage cheese atm & my protein shake contains 50g of carbs per serving so i dont want 1 of those before bed?

what over foods can i eat before bed? last night i was starving so i had half tin of tuna fish & 400ml of milk blended with 1 banana & 2 spoonful of Peanut Butter

once i change my protein shake to low carb high protein i can have 1 before bed.

any idea's?

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why no carbs after 6?

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What if I wake up at 6pm?
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    Why no carbs after 6?
    Cuz carbofatigenesis converts them carbs into fat overnight while you sleep, it's triggered by melatonin levels in the forebrain.

no but srs OP it don't matter, I like to eat my more filling, bigger meals an hour or two before i go to sleep especially when I'm cutting cuz night hunger sucks
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    What if I wake up at 6pm?
    bad. i cant believe people still believe these myths.
    100% rep back.

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After 6pm eastern standard time, all carbs generate toxic metabolites which can cause small muscles and fat gain.

You all should know this

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have been here for this long, yet have learned so little.
    What a shame.
    Misc Cologne Crew

tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who's been here for so long? gonna say ive been here for a good few months....ive leanrt loads and ive also learnt that im gaining a gut which is due to eating carbs all through the day & night, its called trial & error, what works for you doesnt mean it will work for me, im giving it a try to see if i keep the gut down.....call it a myth i dont rly care all im asking is what is a good idea of a meal to eat before bed? still no 1 has actually answerd lol

if you want to eat carbs after 6pm thats okay....

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tomdavis View Post
    and ive also learnt that im gaining a gut which is due to eating carbs all through the day & night
    Ugh

No one is going to help you because you are being a total dumbass.

Registered User StevenLewis1992's Avatar
    Location: Jersey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenLewis1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who's been here for so long? gonna say ive been here for a good few months....ive leanrt loads and ive also learnt that im gaining a gut which is due to eating carbs all through the day & night, its called trial & error, what works for you doesnt mean it will work for me, im giving it a try to see if i keep the gut down.....call it a myth i dont rly care all im asking is what is a good idea of a meal to eat before bed? still no 1 has actually answerd lol

Google No Carbohydrate Meal.

Dude serious, its a myth! just eat some carb Woman!
    Last edited by StevenLewis1992; 06-07-2012 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Did not finish writing

Registered User featherweight11's Avatar
    featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) featherweight11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the **** is this jenny craig or these dieting web sites for women? Why can't you eat carbs after 6 OP?
    http://i.imgur.com/AMdY01t.png

DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are the scales changing? How do you know it's the carbs? You also say "all through the day and night" if you've calculated you're macros, it should be fine. I think it's just a matter of you not calculating your calorie + macro intake and you're eating over the required amount.

EDIT: You said you're bulking, ofcourse you're going to be gaining a bit of a gut, idiot.

Originally Posted by DominicLacey View Post
    Are the scales changing? How do you know it's the carbs? You also say "all through the day and night" if you've calculated you're macros, it should be fine. I think it's just a matter of you not calculating your calorie + macro intake and you're eating over the required amount.
    I did reduce my calorie intake down incase i was eating too much & stopped carb after 6pm...thats what i have been told to do from a fitness instructor at the gym? i know i should gain a little fat when bulking....guys this is my first ever bulk so maybe its normal, i dont know...

DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did reduce my calorie intake down incase i was eating too much & stopped carb after 6pm...thats what i have been told to do from a fitness instructor at the gym? i know i should gain a little fat when bulking....guys this is my first ever bulk so maybe its normal, i dont know...
    The advice is getting thrown at you, it's up to you whether you take it or not.

Right so far today I have confused approx
    Calories = 2,051g
    Carbs = 238g
    Fats = 47g
    Protein = 125g

That’s breakfast – Lunch and 2 snacks in between

To help out this is what ive actually ate:

Breakfast: 8.30am
    4 Egg Omlet (2 yolk, 4 white) & 1 wholemeal toast, glass of orange juice & 1 x 400ml protein shake

Snack: 11am
    1 Banana
    handful of mixed nuts & raisans

Lunch: 1.30pm
    Wholemeal Spaghetti, 2 Pork & pepper kebabs, 1 apple & a nature valley mixed nute & berry bar

Snack: 3.30pm
    1 wholemeal toast with nutella, 300ml of milk & 1 orange

JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Right im bulking, changed my diet abit as i was gaining abit of a gut....no carbs after 6pm unless i train after work which willl carry my meal after 6pm

I know ppl say Cottage cheese in a protein shake - i have no cottage cheese atm & my protein shake contains 50g of carbs per serving so i dont want 1 of those before bed?

what over foods can i eat before bed? last night i was starving so i had half tin of tuna fish & 400ml of milk blended with 1 banana & 2 spoonful of Peanut Butter

once i change my protein shake to low carb high protein i can have 1 before bed.

any idea's?
    Perhaps a bullet if you believe eating carbs after 6pm is causing that gut of yours.

Originally Posted by JTeK View Post
    Perhaps a bullet if you believe eating carbs after 6pm is causing that gut of yours.
    what do you reckon then, as carbs apparently stores as fat after 6pm i persumed this, i did say a fitness instructor from my local gym advised me this, which is why i thought id cut out carbs after 6pm

what would u guys recomend? just carry on bulking and not worry about fat gains just get on with it?

murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    calories in calories out, doesnt matter what time

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    Trolls these days...

Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the info guys, never heared of carbofatigenesis, now I learned more, will stop eating carbs after 6 pm eastern time according to posts!!

Originally Posted by murlocman View Post
    calories in calories out, doesnt matter what time
    okay so ive gatherd carbs at any time wouldnt harm.....i was advised but i believe the ppl on here as there comments are strong!

what would ppl reccomend going off my diet?

i will probably eat for dinner chicken breat with jacket potatoe & veg, and then a snack/small meal before bed & protein shake

Originally Posted by Grendizer View Post
    Thanks for the info guys, never heared of carbofatigenesis, now I learned more, will stop eating carbs after 6 pm eastern time according to posts!!
    well apparently according to the comments i got, this is BULL S**T lol

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

From AA

Greater weight loss and hormonal changes after 6 months diet with carbohydrates eaten mostly at dinner as compared to when eaten throughout the day.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21475137

Are these 78 people wizards?

Misc Cologne Crew

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right so far today I have confused approx
    Calories = 2,051g
    Carbs = 238g
    Fats = 47g
    Protein = 125g

That’s breakfast – Lunch and 2 snacks in between
    you need alot of help with your diet.
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used