Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalisthenics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

if you were at the mall and some guy just started shooting people with a gun

what would you do?

would you try to fight back?

would you try to sneak behind him and throw something hard at his head and knock him out?

or would you just run away like everyone else

Addicted to repping back Ashton117's Avatar
    Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on the situation. Where are you and where is he? Most likely I'd run and get out of there
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    go dead rising on his ass
    Remember, no Russian.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would run and try and get my loved ones to safety because I live in a ****gy state where we can't conceal carry.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

jimmy status: rustled realronrey's Avatar
    realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fighting back is illegal here so no. i would run.
    *cry when a girl brushes past you crew*
    **Got HIV from a Denny's bathroom crew**
    *can't hold my poop when squatting crew*
    **Tremble at the thought of ordering a pizza online crew**
    **Painted welfare card to look like a MasterCard crew**
    **Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew**

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless he was a direct threat to myself I would 95% run, probably a small handful of other factors that might influence my decision but running would prevail.
    Exadata DBA

rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I carry, and unless i or those i was with were in immediate danger i would still get the **** out of there asap

VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) VentriloBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol id go looting... fck that ****

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I was unarmed = run away from the sound of gunfire.

If I was armed = run toward the sound of gunfire.

Just an instict I guess.

doesnt mean be stupid though ... If I could save someones life I would, but Im not going to just run straight at the guy. Leave that to the police w body armor and tac shields.

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends, if he was reloading Id probably try go wrestle him to the ground or knock him out
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would run the fuark away fast. Not sure who would try to fight or knock him out or something, this isn't Hollywood. Even if you had a gun yourself I don't think you're allowed to just casually shoot someone when you had the option to run away instead (i.e. it's not true self defense).

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would go to the sweet stand and throw m&ms at him till he stopped
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look to see if there are any 10/10s in danger

RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) RODxxTHExxGOD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VentriloBrah View Post
    lol id go looting... fck that ****
    Wzrd.

But if a wacko started shooting I would get down first, then haul ass. Don't wanna take a spine bullet nomsayain.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Rape Back Brah rapes back 100+, just ask.

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kalisthenics View Post
    what would you do?

would you try to fight back?

would you try to sneak behind him and throw something hard at his head and knock him out?

or would you just run away like everyone else
    fight back with what charm and personality?, obvious answer is to **** pants, then piss bolt out the door.
    always rep back

CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    first of all i'd be in shock that someone other than a police officer has a gun. i'd only try to attack him if i was in an ideal position, otherwise i wouldn't risk it and just pissbolt for safety
    Reps on sight: MMC and vexidi

Reps on recharge or when I remember: legendofzelbrah, MikeHawkBiggums, yevgheniy

rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post
    Would run the fuark away fast. Not sure who would try to fight or knock him out or something, this isn't Hollywood. Even if you had a gun yourself I don't think you're allowed to just casually shoot someone when you had the option to run away instead (i.e. it's not true self defense).
    in most US states you are, actually, but it doesn't mean you should. taking out a depraved gunman who is mowing people down isn't exactly "casually" shooting someone. that being said weapons carry laws in the states are meant for personal protection, not hero complex, and unless you have experience shooting in high stress situations(leo/military experience) you should probably **** off unless you're in immediate danger.

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tbh, i think if i was actually in the moment, id prolly run away as fast as possible, srs. sure i would like to seem like a hero and such, but in the heat of the moment thats prolly what id do.
    Why the misc thinks all women are cheating whores
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133661021

If you sleep with a taken girl, you condone cheating
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170015893

joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Use closest person as armour

Ernst Junger Fan ReclusiveSoldat's Avatar
    ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ReclusiveSoldat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since no concealed carry permits here, once he starts shooting I flop down and pretend to die
    Recovering from illness crew

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd run and get on the first plane back to England. Why would I risk my safety to help a bunch of americans?

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would escape on the back of Trinitys bike while holding tightly onto her ass.

GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sneak up behind him and put him in a Hungarian neck crank until he was sound asleep. On my way out I would get all the children out of the mall and away from danger.

Afterwards I would save a few baby deer from bear traps on the my way home
    Chew Crew

Rep KY brahs on sight

[Misc Fishermen Crew]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

Junior Mod in Training PrettyDeepBrah's Avatar
    PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PrettyDeepBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    get up from my seat

and say fck that im outta here
    *don't care if thread gets no reply crew*
    *please respond crew*

VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if i was behind him i would jump on his back and take him right down amd grab his gun. maybe if i cant get it fall on his arm. then i am sure some other bro would come help me subdue him. if any other situation i would run. fast
    Im a nutbag and have a screw loose but im sstill not as bad as you

bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000) bigcc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends on the situation

who am I with
    is the guy noticeably alone
    how close is he (probably the biggest factor)
    Seattle Sports Crew

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dip the fuk out if i wasnt in his immediate proximity and try to avoid dat dere spinebullet
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would slowly advance towards him windmilling my arms saying i am a T1000
    Current 1rm's

Deadlift - 170kg
    Squat - 130kg
    Bench - 90kg

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    burtal honesty, wouldnt try chit unless I had a gun. Probably call police and law low until a SWAT team got there.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000) HansF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rale View Post
    in most US states you are, actually, but it doesn't mean you should. taking out a depraved gunman who is mowing people down isn't exactly "casually" shooting someone. that being said weapons carry laws in the states are meant for personal protection, not hero complex, and unless you have experience shooting in high stress situations(leo/military experience) you should probably **** off unless you're in immediate danger.
    What if it means saving 100's of lives?