PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You're The One They Call a Bodybuilder?

**** the majority, be the minority.

You're the one percent of soceity that achieve's their goal.

You're the one making people jealous.

You're the one that doesn't allow the hater to bring you down with them.

You're the one that sweats out the pain for gain.

You're the one eating clean whilst other's are eating mean.

You're the one drinking natural while other's are have drink's which shouldn't be factual.

You're the one that gets the blood pumping when other's are partying.

You're the one that makes your focus a defence force.

You're the one that makes progress, causing others to a have weakness.

You're the one that does instead of dream.

You're a bodybuilder.
    Getting there

NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that sent rustles down my jimmies OP, repped

PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NewZyzzland View Post
    that sent rustles down my jimmies OP, repped
    Made it up on the spot aswell.

Guess bodybuilder's can do shiit like that.

Getting there

Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fgenetics15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand what you are trying to imply, but you also have to realize a few things.

How many people will make a career of BB - 1%
    If you are doing it for someone besides yourself (society) then it wont last long
    Eating "clean" has nothing to do with body composition as long as macros are right.
    People party, I party, thousands on this site party. Its not about getting rid of everything, its about priorities.
    Again I understand the point of the post and the inspiration you are trying to bring but in the end science and facts are what matters.
    Great Deals on PROTEIN/SUPPS - PM me

Whether you think you can or think you cant, you are probably right!

Originally Posted by Fgenetics15 View Post
    I understand what you are trying to imply, but you also have to realize a few things.

If you are doing it for someone besides yourself (society) then it wont last long
    Eating "clean" has nothing to do with body composition as long as macros are right.
    People party, I party, thousands on this site party. Its not about getting rid of everything, its about priorities.
    Again I understand the point of the post and the inspiration you are trying to bring but in the end science and facts are what matters.
    You'll live.

Live life however the **** you wanna.

Getting there

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fantastic post. I'll be staring at this for a good five minutes before my 20 rep squat this friday.

NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewZyzzland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fgenetics15 View Post

You don't need to be on a competitive level to be referred to as a bodybuilder.
    You would be really ****ing surprised how many people lift to impress others.
    Eating clean has a lot to do with looking good and defined in appearance, the sole idea behind "bodybuilding".

What you just typed is not science nor facts, it's stupidity.

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's a factual drink OP?

Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ****giest thread ive seen in awhile

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NewZyzzland View Post
    You don't need to be on a competitive level to be referred to as a bodybuilder.
    You would be really ****ing surprised how many people lift to impress others.
    Eating clean has a lot to do with looking good and defined in appearance, the sole idea behind "bodybuilding".

What you just typed is not science nor facts, it's stupidity.
    Lol actually no eating "clean" has nothing to do with that. Have fun eating chicken and rice forever when you could be eating foods you love and having better results.

As for the bodybuilding thing, well, very few people on here would qualify to be in that 1%. If what youre saying is that for someone to be a bodybuilder, the only requirement is that they work out and try to build muscle and change their body, then it would be waaaaay more than 1% of people, especially our age. At the end of the day I don't go around labeling myself as a bodybuilder almost ever, because I am most certainly not a guy who gets oiled up and goes in front of judges.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
    What's a factual drink OP?
    Well I didn't know how to explain it?

But I was meant to imply that drinks that are bad for you shouldn't be a fact because they shouldn't exist.

No idea, but u get the point I hope.

Getting there

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Riley2112 View Post
    ****giest thread ive seen in awhile
    strong this
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Such a great read, i can definitely notice the days of had labor you must have put into this, in future i really wish to show this to the world. Thankyou for inspiring me and making my life that little bit better.
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

Hater's gonna hate.

Hey guess what hater, I'm the ****giest **** there is. My **** level is so high I make other's **** over me bruh.

You mirin that ima ****in bro
    Getting there

4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PowerOfWill1 View Post
    Hater's gonna hate.

Hey guess what hater, I'm the ****giest **** there is. My **** level is so high I make other's **** over me bruh.

nope

Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gaate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You misspelled wrestler.
    Max Lifts
    Squat: 365
    Bench: 295
    Power Clean: 225

Mile Time: 5:15
    5k Time: 18:52

babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    News flash kids.

You are not better than anyone because you lift weights and watch what you eat.

You chose to do that, this is not some cosmic battle between 'us and them.'

Some people choose to be fat slobs, some people don't/ Doesn't make you better or worse. It is something you do because it improves YOUR life.

Sick of this superiority complex people have just because they move weights around 6 hours a week and drink a protein shake.

Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PowerOfWill1 View Post
    Hater's gonna hate.

Youve been lifting for a month and you call yourself a bodybuilder. LOL KUNT

YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by babylover View Post
    News flash kids.

You are not better than anyone because you lift weights and watch what you eat.

You chose to do that, this is not some cosmic battle between 'us and them.'

Some people choose to be fat slobs, some people don't/ Doesn't make you better or worse. It is something you do because it improves YOUR life.

Sick of this superiority complex people have just because they move weights around 6 hours a week and drink a protein shake.
    This, no one else even cares if you lift weights

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bragging about lifting weights and feeling superior while there are people putting their lives at risk in the army just so you could lift weights and brag about how it makes you a God and everyone should bow Dow to you.

Lold at eating soap btw

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i drink beer, and i more dedicated than you ok.