Thread: I need help

Harry929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help

So this is my first post, I'm definitely a beginner but I would like to put on some weight and tone up. Right now I am in ok shape, I try to work out 4 times every week, I do abs every day, and I'm a college student so I walk a lot. I'm 6'5", 180 lbs and I would guess around 15% body fat. I'm really scared of bulking because I do not want to get fat, but I think it's time I jus bite the bullet and start to eat and work out little more than I do, can anyone help me get started on the right track? Also I have no access to a gym, so I do mostly bodyweight exercises.

Harry929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Ps.

I guess I just need some direction in how to eat, and how I can work out without going to a gym, any help would be much appreciated

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't guess on your body weight. get a set of digital fat calipers for about 20-30 bucks.

If you're 180 at 15% at 6'5, you're really skinny fat. You're going to have to bulk, like it or not. On the plus side, since you're skinny with almost no muscle, your muscle will grow quickly, filling out faster than your tummy.

Do a pretty lean surplus of 250-500 calories per day extra.

Calculate your caloric /dietary needs at http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Eat protein/fat/carbs in the prescribed amounts. Pick any program you wish, no less than 3 days a week. Strength or aesthetics it doesn't matter. Just stick with it for three months. You'll get bigger.

good luck.
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.