CandaceMahri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How does drinking water help?

Everything I read online tells me about how drinking water helps with fat loss. Is there anyone that can break it down for me on HOW? And how much should I drink? I'm so new to this level of fitness, and I need help getting a clue!

Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well my guess would be that more than often people mistake being thirsty as being hungry. So by making sure you're drinking enough water you won't be eating when you don't really need to.
    Besides, water is good for you. The standard is 7 (250ml?) glasses a day but obviously I would drink less because I am smaller than the standard person.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well considering that your body is about 70% water, water acts as a major transport system for the body for nutrients as well as moves toxins out of your body, aids in digestion, plays a role in fat metabolism, regulates body temperature, and lubricates and cushions your organs, I would have to say water is the MOST important nutrient to the body.

Being dehydrated can promote fat storage, makes the blood thicker and therefore harder to move through the body, which in turn can lead to hypertension, high cholesteral and heart disease.

You should be drinking AT LEAST 2 liters of water a day and more than that if you are training or exercising. I try and get at least a gallon in every day so being "smaller than average" has nothing to do with it.

Also, try googling, the information is out there for you to read in length.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.