Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me it's always been a hobby. I've always enjoyed it, so it's been easy to stick with it.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To smile at womenz.
    Pick on the PTs
    Sweat all over the equipment and not wipe it off.
    And leave the weights all over the floor.

Then when Im done I clean up my mess.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I burn a lot of stress at the gym, esp lately, and I love lifting heavy stuff. Hobby for me as well. I like looking better but I am not obsessed about it
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stress reliever...I like to push myself and see what I can (and sometimes cannot) do.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100) zedx is not very well liked. (-100)
    I started going two years ago to clean my body of toxins from drinking. I quit drinking at the same time I started the gym.

It was really rough for the first year as far as gains. But the gains come a little easier now.

I still lose interest though sometimes and I force myself back in the gym if I am out for 2 weeks.

i go now because i don't want to waste what I already gained and start from scratch years down the road.

It's wise to continue to build upon what you built.

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I go now so that I never go back to where I started from.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50) thoffland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been in front of a computer for the last 10+ years and never did anything else for sports/activities other than fishing, which isn't exercise. I want to see what I can accomplish by lifting and change my body altogether.

jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500)
    Alot of reasons but the most important ones for me is so I will be able to put my own shoes on, get out of a chair with out having to pull or push myself up without feeling all sorts of pain in legs/lower back.............not to mention just being able to walk as I get older.

Having said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^............I want to look like a beast........lol..........ok.......a crippled beast but a beast none-the-less.

Rake

jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    To f'ck people up.
    LOL..........sorry had to laugh.

The biggest muscle in the world will not stop a bullet.........and almost everyone today is packing. No matter how big/strong I get I will never underestimate the small guys ability to pull a trigger.

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To become the best rugby player I can be.

Registered User STEELCITYMUSCLE's Avatar
    STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10) STEELCITYMUSCLE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These days...look good,feel good! It's helps ward of my depression big time! If I didn't lift I would probably be taking meds.lol

shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I look like crap and I feel like crap. I am going through some life changing stressful times and I need something positive to focus on.

billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) billythephilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Muscle, toning of the body.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The iron, by itself, is inert- merely a tool. When I grab those plates and load them onto a bar, I am transforming this body. I am making it better than it was when I woke up. I am strengthening my body and focusing my mind. When I am done, in small ways I am harder and more defined. And this keeps me coming back.

PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
    LOL........The biggest muscle in the world will not stop a bullet.........and almost everyone today is packing. No matter how big/strong I get I will never underestimate the small guys ability to pull a trigger.
    You make a good point. No matter how much the 'cock of the walk" one may think they are, there will always be an equalizer out there that will polish their clock. I had a friend/training partner that got severely hurt in a fight and now he CAN'T lift anymore (quadraplegic).

When I was young I would get picked on in school and called "bag of bones" and everything else. It wasn't bad to the point of getting me depressed, but I knew that I hated being underdeveloped. So, I went to the gym just to get into shape, and from there I caught the bodybuilding "bug". The rest took off from there!

So, my purpose for going to the gym is to maintain the progress of building muscle that has taken many many years to obtain.

Today I have been told that I am intimidating and that someone would be crazy to want to mess with me, but I don't let it go to my head. I know today I could possibly pick up and drop on their heads each and every person that gave me a hard time in school...but why bother? With great size comes great responsibility.
    Huge Muscle and a HUGE Attitude! Take no prisoners, in and out of the gym GRRRR!!!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do it for myself!

I give so much time to family and my job and my profession that I'm always busy - everyone has a piece of me and I want to give it
    When I go to the gym though, it's all about me! I'm not doing it to compete; I'm not doing it to look good; I'm not doing it to be stronger than someone else.....I'm doing it because, for that one hour per day, I don't have to worry or think about anything or anyone else.....and I love it! That is all!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do it because I not only like how it makes me look, but most importantly how it makes me feel, both physically and about myself. I figure that if I can handle a heavy, intense and grueling workout, I can pretty much handle ANYTHING outside of the gym!

And my gym time is strictly for me. I make it a point to schedule MYSELF for my workout every single day. It is the best therapy for me as I know it is my time and no one interferes nor takes it away from me. It's a system that has worked for me for over 20 years of lifting and hope to keep pushing for another 20 and beyond!

Ron III---III
    Last edited by thebigguy1; 06-07-2012 at 02:42 AM.
    My favorite part of Bodybuilding is the sleeping because then I don't have to worry about eating all day!! :)

Improving Myself Each Day FortiesFit's Avatar
    FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) FortiesFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I first decided I needed to get back into shape, I viewed going to the gym as a chore. It was something I had to do, almost a punishment, for having been a lazy fat ass for 2 decades. Now that my re-composition is to the point that I'm no longer embarrassed to be shirtless in public, I look at it differently. Now, I view each day at the gym as an opportunity to get better, look better, and feel better. Going to the gym is a hell of a lot easier now that my motivation for going is a positive one!

ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovfdfireman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was to look and feel better, now my fixation is to achieve my goal of a six pack. After summer it will be strength goals!

Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beta2Alpha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Four girls are surrounding you at a party, lift up shirt. /Profit
    And not to be a beta *******.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life long hobby for me.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's part of my life.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keeping the obesity fairy away. Also it's an enjoyable chunk of 'me' time.
    330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

its like im always coming

but real talk, for aesthetics

Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^lol ...arnold come pump us up...

vs watching TV and eating whatever body ruining snacks..and fapping....I want to feel the arnold pamp!

avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10) avad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i want a body like cam gigandet....thats it...it may be stupid but thats what i want

superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been a goal of mine to compeate in a Masters. Next year I will take first!! Also it makes me feel good when I go to the gym.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I like screaming, "Bad motherf*cker!" at the end of every rep.
    You and Branch Warren training together would be a funny sight then.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    To f'ck people up.
    Lol, not surprised! I'm trying to be the most dominating 155 lbr. in the world.

Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Building up my body right now but one day want to show fellow type 1 diabetics, that you can do/ accomplish your set goals despite set backs & no-one can say otherwise...