Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Whats your purpose for going to the gym?

do you find yourelf going just for the sake of going/ This is whjat I used to do for the longest time. Not a bad approach to working out,..but I found giving myself a purpose created a whole new window into why I was working out. Just curious what other members think.
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    do you find yourelf going just for the sake of going/ This is whjat I used to do for the longest time. Not a bad approach to working out,..but I found giving myself a purpose created a whole new window into why I was working out. Just curious what other members think.

Trying to get bicep veins. I figure if I get some of those, the rest will be easy. (not srs). Now that I have my diet closer to "good" than ever before, the training feels dialed in and productive, as compared to before, when it felt just "ok."
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Until I had a goal to seriously body build, my routine to the gym I would liken to eating comfort food, mainly junk actually, it made me feel good for the moment and something to add in converstaions, but had no other purpose than that- a feel good thing.

In the last few months its not longer comfort food but part of a diet to gain muscle, loose weight, look good and feel good. Too, I dont need to tell people I go to the gym. But, people will say "i see you work out, how often do you go?" etc. Coming up with a program that is meeting my goals of BB drives my workout while there.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Whats your purpose for going to the gym?
    To get as big and symmetrical as naturally possible, to compete and win in Masters bodybuilding.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My simple reason beside getting in shape, i don't want to grow old and grumpy, my dad inspired me he is now 52 years old and still have a huge bodybuilding muscles except with some fats in his belly :P, i want to have muscles and a fit body no matter how i age.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because not going scares me.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To get strong enough to take a gymnastics class. To increase my bone density and strengthen my back. They also have some great cardio classes set to music at my gym and it is wonderful release. Also, watching myself improve is giving me a good feeling-

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 50Female View Post
    To get strong enough to take a gymnastics class. To increase my bone density and strengthen my back. They also have some great cardio classes set to music at my gym and it is wonderful release. Also, watching myself improve is giving me a good feeling-
    I'm curious about your gymnastics. Were you a gymnast in your youth, or is it something you got into later in life? Do you do tumbling, balance beam, and bars in your classes? I've been wondering if there are adult classes for men in my area. I did it from age 6 to 19, and every now and then I get the urge to see if I can still do anything.

To the thread question: I started working out for health and longevity because of a sucky family history. In the past year or so I've really gotten into the fun of trying to sculpt my body. I don't really "go to the gym" because I work out in an office fitness center on my lunch hour. It is a nice break in the work day.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love the training. If you love it then you wont have much trouble doing it.
    I realized recently that I am not any more dedicated or have more will or anything than anyone else who doesn't workout every day. I just love it.
    Since I love doing it it takes zero mental effort, resolve or dedication to do it.
    Now someone who hates every minute of training yet still does it day after day, that is dedication and perseverance.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like screaming, "Bad motherf*cker!" at the end of every rep.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you find yourelf going just for the sake of going.
    I used to ( for years ) but not anymore, now I go because I like competing in strongman and I want to get better.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Not the first born Lastbornjoker's Avatar
    Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Better/more sex with wife
    2. Look better/ more confidence
    3. Feel better
    In that order
    (verysrs)

50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50) 50Female will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tobymax123 View Post
    I'm curious about your gymnastics. Were you a gymnast in your youth, or is it something you got into later in life? Do you do tumbling, balance beam, and bars in your classes? I've been wondering if there are adult classes for men in my area. I did it from age 6 to 19, and every now and then I get the urge to see if I can still do anything.

To the thread question: I started working out for health and longevity because of a sucky family history. In the past year or so I've really gotten into the fun of trying to sculpt my body. I don't really "go to the gym" because I work out in an office fitness center on my lunch hour. It is a nice break in the work day.
    No I didn't do it when young. There are adult co-ed classes where I live- there is one at the university gymnastics facility and 2 others at facilities for children. The facilities have everything imaginable as they train professional gymnasts. The classes are typically later in the evening after the children are finished. They are usually multi-level. There is a group warmup and after that you can work on whatever- there are teachers there to give instructions. Though I have also taken one series that was just for beginners- we did tumbling amongst other thing, haha. It costs about $25 for 1.5 hours and you need to register for about a semester at a time.

I took 2 series a couple of years ago. But I am wasting my time. I am ok with cartwheels and handstands but I just don't have the strength for the bars. That is one reason I am hitting the gym- I feel I am just risking injury taking these classes until I am stronger. Also, it is a little embarrassing.

Check out any local places that have gymnastics classes for children and they may offer them for adults- typically around 8pm when the kiddies are in bed.

Not the first born Lastbornjoker's Avatar
    Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lastbornjoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I like screaming, "Bad motherf*cker!" at the end of every rep.
    I would seriously rofl at someone if they did this and then i would rep him lol

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lastbornjoker View Post
    I would seriously rofl at someone if they did this and then i would rep him lol
    That's the real reason my wife bought me my power rack. she got tired of Heidi from the front desk at Gold's calling and telling her I had too much caffeine again.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonaldCrawford is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The sole purpose for me going to the gym is to....lift things up and put them down.

In all seriousness though, I go to the gym because it just feels "natural" to me. It's like I'm "supposed" to be in the gym working out, like a natural instinct being released. I'm sure some will be able to relate.

hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000) hazto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To improve the quality of my life, also seeing changes in this first year has really keeped me motivated.
    Consistency = WIN

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

David

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To win cheap plastic trophies.

Oh... and to look good naked. It really all comes down to that.

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To break down muscle tissue.

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I go for my own mentality and to not be average. Average is boring.

Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always have goals for myself to inspire me to go to the gym. Right now I have 15 lbs of lean muscle to gain to make a weight class for wrestling, I also do it to get stronger, and look bigger.

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Look Good
    2. Feel Good
    3. More Sex
    4. More Respect
    5. Hobby

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was really skinny and wanted to stop being skinny. Now my goal is just keep getting bigger and stronger...mostly bigger though.

I could try and fool myself in to thinking that it's about health and crap, and most of what I do is healthy, but with injuries, not a lot of actual cardio, the diet etc, it's really not all completely healthy.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Cutting on PHAT! MuscleConfusion's Avatar
    MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleConfusion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RonaldCrawford View Post
    The sole purpose for me going to the gym is to....lift things up and put them down.

In all seriousness though, I go to the gym because it just feels "natural" to me. It's like I'm "supposed" to be in the gym working out, like a natural instinct being released. I'm sure some will be able to relate.
    You beat me to it. I to am a lunkhead and proud of it.
    I tried martial arts for 3 years but it never felt right to me.

Arnold said it best " I like the pump, it feels like I am c_mming! I am c_mming in the gym, I am c_mming on the stage!" Gotta love Arnold so articulate.
    Last edited by MuscleConfusion; 06-06-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in moderation..................ya right!

Current Best Lifts

Bench 275 lbs x 5
    Squat 455 lbs x 4
    Deadlift 415 lbs x 4

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well tv sucks, heart disease sucks, so i figure its the only game in town

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)
    I go because I got tired of aging gracelessly. I didn't want to keep adding weight and getting saggy. I wanted to be able to keep up with my kids. I wanted to be attractive to my wife.

These are all things that made me feel like I HAD to go. Now that I started All-Pro's beginners routine, and I feel like I'm working toward something, I always WANT to go. Big difference, and one that I feel will keep me going.

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To bag the hot chick who lives above the gym.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to be someone my kids are proud to call their dad.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To f'ck people up.
    On the list for Bannukah

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To beat what I did in my last workout. By beating the last workout, it means I progressed. If I progress and eat right, I will get bigger and stronger - in that order.

Thanks.