BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about White Flood

Would it be ok for a 15 year old to take?

ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Isn't that a preworkout? It would probably be ok, but not worth it or the best
    "It takes more courage to stand back there and throw a ball knowing you're fixin' to get drilled more than anything I can think of in football." -Bobby Bowden
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16
    Some call it an obsession, I call it a lifestyle.

BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BWinstead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ar15master View Post
    Isn't that a preworkout? It would probably be ok, but not worth it or the best
    what would be a better pre workout that didnt have creatine and that a 15 yr old could take?

Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's wrong with creatine? I took creatine as early as 14 years old. A pre workout would be fine, just don't take one with a heavy amount of stims like 1MR. Hold off until you get used to them. White flood would be a great choice. I recommend Electric Lemonade.
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
    Jesus is my Savior. I am proud to call myself a Christian
    Biochemistry Major, Biology and History Minor; Student Researcher

Deadlift: 507
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 322
    Total: 1214

Libertarian Party USA

Originally Posted by Maxwell1995 View Post
    What's wrong with creatine? I took creatine as early as 14 years old. A pre workout would be fine, just don't take one with a heavy amount of stims like 1MR. Hold off until you get used to them. White flood would be a great choice. I recommend Electric Lemonade.
    Thank you for your help!

ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10) ar15master is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maxwell1995 View Post
    Yeah people keep telling me to stop taking creatine but no one has a reason. It's a great supplement
    "It takes more courage to stand back there and throw a ball knowing you're fixin' to get drilled more than anything I can think of in football." -Bobby Bowden
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Creatine is cool, but why a PWO?

I personally find coffee enough.
    "Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity."

БГ

Originally Posted by Rndm View Post
    Creatine is cool, but why a PWO?

I personally find coffee enough.
    Yeah coffee's good, but some people think they need vasodilators