android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Universal Animal Stack (Cuts/Stak/Pak) ..... Questions/Suggestions

Thank you everyone in advance for reading this and offering some support/answers.

I recently ordered Animal Cuts/Animal Stak/Animal Pak for a quick cutting stack to help me reach my BF goals. My diet is dialed in and I'm slowly working in cardio (3 times a week). My main question is should I take a liver supplement like Universal Uni-Liver? I know I'm taking a bunch of pills here and haven't done any supplements that have this many pills in it so I was curious if its suggested.

Any other suggestions of something you would stack with these three? I was thinking about some creatine but I tend to bloat when on it. Also thought about adding in a pre-workout like Jack3d but wasn't sure how the "cuts" caffine and energy would work with me yet. Not a big fan of over stimulating myself before a workout.

I appreciate all the help.
    Don't let anyone change YOU; Find YOU, Be YOU, Do YOU! If they love YOU then they l-o-v-e YOU....

treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by android04 View Post
    Thank you everyone in advance for reading this and offering some support/answers.

I recently ordered Animal Cuts/Animal Stak/Animal Pak for a quick cutting stack to help me reach my BF goals. My diet is dialed in and I'm slowly working in cardio (3 times a week). My main question is should I take a liver supplement like Universal Uni-Liver? I know I'm taking a bunch of pills here and haven't done any supplements that have this many pills in it so I was curious if its suggested.

Any other suggestions of something you would stack with these three? I was thinking about some creatine but I tend to bloat when on it. Also thought about adding in a pre-workout like Jack3d but wasn't sure how the "cuts" caffine and energy would work with me yet. Not a big fan of over stimulating myself before a workout.

i'm pretty sure pak has liver tabs in it, but extra aminos wouldn't hurt. though i think you'd be better off just getting some extra whole food protein.
    the cool part about animal cuts is that you can remove the stim complex(red pill) if you want to take other stims.

as far as creatine goes, take 3-5g of creapure daily. i've never experienced stomache discomfort/bloat at that dosage

android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) android04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by treezn View Post
    i'm pretty sure pak has liver tabs in it, but extra aminos wouldn't hurt. though i think you'd be better off just getting some extra whole food protein.
    the cool part about animal cuts is that you can remove the stim complex(red pill) if you want to take other stims.

as far as creatine goes, take 3-5g of creapure daily. i've never experienced stomache discomfort/bloat at that dosage
    Yeah I was just looking at what all was in the pak and it does appear to have liver supp. in it. So I guess I'm good to go.
    My entire diet is whole foods outside of my Protein shake immediately leaving the gym. Thanks for the info on the "red pill"; guess I'll pick up some Creatine and go ahead and get started. I'm excited to see the results.
    Don't let anyone change YOU; Find YOU, Be YOU, Do YOU! If they love YOU then they l-o-v-e YOU....

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by treezn View Post

Yup Pak has a liver component but it dont count as a standalone liver supp. Uni-Liver has been a staple of mine for years and a I throw a few tabs in with every meal. Do ya need it? That's ur call but I use it daily.

Yup, ya can work in a pre-workout supp like Animal Rage and as ya guessed, the timin would be important. Lucky, Animal Cuts has built in flexibility where ya can remove the stims (red capsule) and use it alongside Rage. FYI, ya can also drop the diuretics if need be (blue cap)...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Yup Pak has a liver component but it dont count as a standalone liver supp. Uni-Liver has been a staple of mine for years and a I throw a few tabs in with every meal. Do ya need it? That's ur call but I use it daily.

Yup, ya can work in a pre-workout supp like Animal Rage and as ya guessed, the timin would be important. Lucky, Animal Cuts has built in flexibility where ya can remove the stims (red capsule) and use it alongside Rage. FYI, ya can also drop the diuretics if need be (blue cap)...

Thanks a ton! Guess its time to pick up some more products.

treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50) treezn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I was just looking at what all was in the pak and it does appear to have liver supp. in it. So I guess I'm good to go.
    My entire diet is whole foods outside of my Protein shake immediately leaving the gym. Thanks for the info on the "red pill"; guess I'll pick up some Creatine and go ahead and get started. I'm excited to see the results.
    cool, man. good luck.

Being that you're a rep I'm sure you will tell me yes but would you suggest taking Universal's Creatine with the above stack?

Being that you're a rep I'm sure you will tell me yes but would you suggest taking Universal's Creatine with the above stack?
    i'm not universal rep but universals creatine is creapure

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks a ton! Guess its time to pick up some more products.
    To stress, I use Uni-Liver and while it's a staple for me, I would never say it's absolutely mandatory for anyone... Before anyone spends more on supps I'd always tell em to spend more on food.

That said, if ur lookin for good creatine and ur also lookin for a preworkout, I think ya might be better served at sumthin like Shock Therapy which is a preworkout supp that contains a full daily dose of creatine.

Also, Universal Creatine is pure Creapure brand creatine mono...

ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rage+creatine pre = win

Originally Posted by ncballa1011 View Post
    Rage+creatine pre = win
    +1

Great combo. But I think wut I like best about Rage is the flexibility and simplicity as it don't contain creatine. Yeah, I've used it in the past to keep me energized and alert late at night. On a long road trip, late at night, Rage can make all the diff, hahaha...

Free Rage sample... www.Animalpak.com/RAGE
    Free Shock Therapy sample... www.UniversalUSA.com/ShockTherapy

To stress, I use Uni-Liver and while it's a staple for me, I would never say it's absolutely mandatory for anyone... Before anyone spends more on supps I'd always tell em to spend more on food.

That said, if ur lookin for good creatine and ur also lookin for a preworkout, I think ya might be better served at sumthin like Shock Therapy which is a preworkout supp that contains a full daily dose of creatine.

Also, Universal Creatine is pure Creapure brand creatine mono...
    Thanks for the honesty. I think I'm going to start this stack first and see how I react to the stimulant in the 'cuts and go from there as for adding in a pre-workout. I guess from there I'll look into either adding a combined supplement or seperate them as ncballa1011 suggested. I've read some good reviews on Rage so that combo is a great option.

As for food yeah I learned my lesson with that. I worked with 3J's nutrition and they educated me on how much food I actually need and I quit supplementing my meals with dumb shakes. I feel like my diet is dialed in well since my bf is dropping and my strenght seems to be slightly increasing.

Thanks to all for the assistance and guidance. Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks for the honesty. I think I'm going to start this stack first and see how I react to the stimulant in the 'cuts and go from there as for adding in a pre-workout. I guess from there I'll look into either adding a combined supplement or seperate them as ncballa1011 suggested. I've read some good reviews on Rage so that combo is a great option.

As for food yeah I learned my lesson with that. I worked with 3J's nutrition and they educated me on how much food I actually need and I quit supplementing my meals with dumb shakes. I feel like my diet is dialed in well since my bf is dropping and my strenght seems to be slightly increasing.

Thanks to all for the assistance and guidance. Greatly Appreciated.
    Good call brotha. My philosophy is less is more... Start with less than ya think ya need and then add when ya have a better idea.

Good call brotha. My philosophy is less is more... Start with less than ya think ya need and then add when ya have a better idea.
    Everything came in yesterday and I started today. Cuts had me wide awake this morning and then the stak had me amped before my workout. But about 20min into my routine I got sluggish! Thankfully it came with a sample of rage so I'll add that in tomorrow before hamstrings and see how I do.

I'll keep everyone posted. I will say I don't feel like I drank enough water today so tomorrow I'll shoot for a little over a gallon.

dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad you love the stack. I think you will find Rage is a nice addition to the mix.
    This ain't no game....

Animal Rep

http://www.animalpak.com/

http://twitter.com/animalpak

Metroflex San Marcos

Added Animal Rage in this morning along with a slightly bigger breakfast and my workout was amazing. Nice focus, drive, and pump. My hams felt great on each rep!

Picking up some Rage this weekend!

Ok I have a few questions here:

So I've been on the this combo for about a week now and I'm doing good but I have experienced a few issues.

#1: I'm having a problem staying asleep. I've been waking up every 2-3 hours and then I'm awake for 15-20min and then crash back out. Its been going on for the last 4 days. I took 3mg of Melatonin last night to see if it would help but no luck!

#2: I'm still hungry as hell! I'm eatting strict and slowly lowering my calories and currently at 2550 calories a day at 190lbs. My weight and everything is good and I can slightly see some more definition (especially in my calves) but man I am starving! lol Should I just stick it out or up the calories a bit.

#3: These diruetics are making me piss like a race horse at only 1 gallon of water a day. LOL I know I can take them out but sheesh man... lol

Thanks to anyone who has suggestions. I can list my diet if needed.

CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure what's keeping you up at night. When's your second pack of Cuts being taken? When I run Stak, I notice I sleep the best.
    part-time artist, full-time superhero: http://joneallen.com

Originally Posted by CrystalLake View Post
    Not sure what's keeping you up at night. When's your second pack of Cuts being taken? When I run Stak, I notice I sleep the best.
    1 pack Cut at 5:30am
    2 pack Cut at 10:30am
    1 pack Stak at 3:30pm

Bedtime: 10:00pm

No clue either it's strange going to try melontonin again tonight at 6mg and see if it helps. I'm sure I'll have some awesome dreams!

Any suggestions?

CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea man, I'm not sure. Definitely not from the Cuts, as you're taking it 12 hours before bed.
    part-time artist, full-time superhero: http://joneallen.com

Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If there is any one Universal product one must take I would say that would be the Universal Animal Pak, I cant say enough about it and no other company can compete with what it has to offer, just a great blend. I also like the Uni-Liver and Beef tabs as well. I am just a huge Universal fan, have tried others but always come back to Universal.

Lift heavy my friend :P

Ok I have a few questions here:

So I've been on the this combo for about a week now and I'm doing good but I have experienced a few issues.

#1: I'm having a problem staying asleep. I've been waking up every 2-3 hours and then I'm awake for 15-20min and then crash back out. Its been going on for the last 4 days. I took 3mg of Melatonin last night to see if it would help but no luck!

#2: I'm still hungry as hell! I'm eatting strict and slowly lowering my calories and currently at 2550 calories a day at 190lbs. My weight and everything is good and I can slightly see some more definition (especially in my calves) but man I am starving! lol Should I just stick it out or up the calories a bit.

#3: These diruetics are making me piss like a race horse at only 1 gallon of water a day. LOL I know I can take them out but sheesh man... lol

Thanks to anyone who has suggestions. I can list my diet if needed.
    Stim-based supps, ur only takin Animal Rage and Animal Cuts?

Appetite, when is it high? Throughout the day? After ya take Cuts or Rage?

Have ya tried takin the blue cap out of Cuts?

klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 pack Cut at 5:30am
    2 pack Cut at 10:30am
    1 pack Stak at 3:30pm

Bedtime: 10:00pm

No clue either it's strange going to try melontonin again tonight at 6mg and see if it helps. I'm sure I'll have some awesome dreams!
    Would take Rage at 3:45 pm if you were throwing that in the mix? And then be in the gym at 4?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be sure to try Animal Test, one of my favorite arachidonic acid supplements on the market!

klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klspn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Be sure to try Animal Test, one of my favorite arachidonic acid supplements on the market!
    You ever stacked with Cuts and/or Rage?