lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50) lason will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dinner options with vegetarian girlfriend?

Hey guys and gals. I'm just wondering what to do when you're in a relationship with someone whose diet is completely opposite from yours. I'm doing IF and Keto to try to cut and I'm trying to be strict about it but my girlfriend likes to come over and cook dinner for me sometimes. The only problem is she's a vegetarian and she thinks my diet is "gross" and she scoffs at my meat consumption. I don't like cheating on my diet because I'm starting to see some progress and I don't want to backtrack, but I don't want to offend her either. Anyone else in a similar situation?

pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lason View Post
    Hey guys and gals. I'm just wondering what to do when you're in a relationship with someone whose diet is completely opposite from yours. I'm doing IF and Keto to try to cut and I'm trying to be strict about it but my girlfriend likes to come over and cook dinner for me sometimes. The only problem is she's a vegetarian and she thinks my diet is "gross" and she scoffs at my meat consumption. I don't like cheating on my diet because I'm starting to see some progress and I don't want to backtrack, but I don't want to offend her either. Anyone else in a similar situation?
    tofu is always fun...it usually just absorbs the flavor of any sauces you use and has a good texture.
    Make a map of what you see, direct pain effectively.

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    B B C meat I'm sure she will love it all bitches do.

hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your girlfriend threatens your progress. Clearly, you should dump her.
    Detroit Red Wings~Kansas Jayhawks~Kansas City Chiefs~K.C. Royals

pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hockeytownfan View Post
    Your girlfriend threatens your progress. Clearly, you should dump her.
    Ditto

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Decorate your place like a steakhouse and scoff at her 'I can't believe it's not food' dinners

simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simon737 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My wife is vegetarian, we are both understanding and respect each others choices, if she scoffs at you for eating meat - you scoff at her for eating veggies...lol

Seriously though, if its that much of an issue the relationship is probably doomed already. My Mrs cooks an evening meal for both of us, I usually have some chicken already cooked in a tupperware box and just warm it and add to whatever we're having.

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lason View Post
    I don't like cheating on my diet because I'm starting to see some progress and I don't want to backtrack
    Cheat on her instead.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    Cheat on her instead.
    Repped!

On Recharge.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On a serious note, you don't rag on her for being a vegetarian so why does she have the right to moan at you for eating? Eat yo meat son!