Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyrean5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    man what a phucked up friend... how do you not step out of the party and call the police
    ►► 6'2" Crew ◄◄
    ***Yellow Fever Crew***
    *Trance Crew*
    *not an organ donor because i wanna be aesthetic in my casket crew*

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    Did she file a police report?

I'm going to give a little bit of perspective on this that has happened to me. A lot of this will depend on the girl.

Start seeing girl, we start going out, have sex for the first time. She starts crying during the middle of it (obviously something is wrong). Doesn't say what's wrong. Have sex the next night. Same ****. Ask her what's wrong. She tells me she was raped by some guy in highschool. I never brought this up because I didn't really believe her because she told me she didn't report it to the police. Strong a couple month later me being a cheeky cnt I find her old tumblr account from high school that no one followed. She had wrote about it there saying something like "I can't believe what you did to me, you belong in a mental hospital and I fear for the safety of the girl you're with now". (obviously this is about that guy). Anyway, a rape scene was on some cheeky tv show and I brought it up after it commercialled because I now believed her. She told me that she was in the car with them and they got stopped after it had happened and the police asked her if she wanted to be with the kid because she was 17 and he was like 19 or 20, she said that she told the officer that she did and never mentioned what had just happened because she was scared of the guy...

Tl;dr - girls are retarded and just because there was or wasn't a police report doesn't mean shht.
    hmm... I see....

They're going to file a report tomorrow. What are the odds for a conviction given that there's an eye witness?

mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh yeah and i love the part about the date rape drug... obviously they must have done that. she wouldnt have drunk way too much. young women are precious angels. accept it dude, she got drunk and had an orgy with some other dudes.
    I black knight when it's deserved... which is rare.
    I white knight when it's deserved... which is even rarer.

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell that bitch to keep her mouth shut or I'll get my home boys with me to rape her again srs.

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mynemaborat View Post
    so this friend is the ONLY person who knows about this? she didnt even tell anyone it was happening when she saw it? fair enough she didnt want to intervene herself, but she didnt even go and tell other people at the party? spread the word? get some help? she keeps quiet about it until a few weeks later and then just drops it?

i dont even... very hard to believe
    I find this part very sketchy too, but when she's a complete mess right now (giving one word answers cause she's crying). so maybe I'll ask tomorrow.

And from what I understand, the house got very empty at that point and I'm guessing anyone left was pretty drunk.

This was BEFORE I met her fyi to others.

Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh yeah and i love the part about the date rape drug... obviously they must have done that. she wouldnt have drunk way too much. young women are precious angels. accept it dude, she got drunk and had an orgy with some other dudes.
    This.

Drunk - Orgy - Wake up - Oh god what did I do last night.. I know I'll just say I got raped.

It doesn't explain why she's been a mess for like 5 hours now, you have a weak understanding of human emotions. Go educate yourself. This is coming from a guy who knows more false rape stories than the number of hair on your head (in b4 you're bald).

oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oxident is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    I don't know, I've never had someone put a roofie in my drink.
    and i've never had someone put their penis near my vagina but i can almost bet she'd feel it the next morning. especially after 3 of them
    My online ventures (shameless plug)
    LuckyDipping.com - Send yourself a random gift
    DeadSetDeals.com.au - Aussie-only online shop

Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mike1991 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro just leave her, srs

most likely this is just an excuse or some kind of attention grab, either way youve only dated her 3 weeks so now is the perfect time to ditch her. Why TRY and fix something when you can get a new one for free?
    RON PAUL 2012

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hmm... I see....

They're going to file a report tomorrow. What are the odds for a conviction given that there's an eye witness?
    lol I thought that this was a (srs) thread because it's not really funny to joke about rape to people who have loved someone who was raped... but I'm not sure if I wasted a full minute typing out a (srs) reply to a troll thread.

No idea brah, if it was a sober witness it's more favorable for a conviction

Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    It sure does if that someone was regretful...And her friend saw it but didn't call the cops or yell or anything...strong friendship if it was truly a rape.

Either way, just wait until more details come out. Stand by her and support her if you wish, but you remain vigilant.
    I know more about cheating girls, whores, false rape stories, etc. than 99% of the misc, not a ******* wk.
    But yea I'm waiting for details tomorrow.

Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenily will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lets look at the facts:

1.) Said rape drug, first of all, how do they know it was used....and how would you even prove that...

2.) If the bish didn't call the police when she saw her friend getting raped, obviously something else is going on....no one is that retarded

3.) Girl is 17, parties, and drinks....whats a more likely scenario, she was "roofied", and gangbang raped in front of her friend or she had one too many...

final analysis is OP's a ******* who has oneitis for a 17 year old, send some of your poverty negs towards me, idgaf.

I know more about cheating girls, whores, false rape stories, etc. than 99% of the misc, not a ******* wk.
    But yea I'm waiting for details tomorrow.
    clearly not

bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonercoaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're the one who claimed he was a gay prostitute, like eating girls toe nails etc during sex aren't you? You're fuking weird man

saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who are these rapist guys out there? And doeant anyone notice shes getting raped at a party?

This story is not probable.

mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mynemaborat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It doesn't explain why she's been a mess for like 5 hours now, you have a weak understanding of human emotions. Go educate yourself. This is coming from a guy who knows more false rape stories than the number of hair on your head (in b4 you're bald).
    my understanding of human emotion is spot on... there is a much much better chance this is all bullchit rather than an actual case of a group of guys showing up to a party, spiking her drink, NO ONE ELSE NOTICING THAT SHE'S SUDDENLY PASSED OUT UNCONSCIOUS and then dissapearing with three dudes... meanwhile her friend who apparently did see it just quietly went about the rest of her night.

COMPLETE RUBBISH
    I black knight when it's deserved... which is rare.
    I white knight when it's deserved... which is even rarer.

Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    lol I thought that this was a (srs) thread because it's not really funny to joke about rape to people who have loved someone who was raped... but I'm not sure if I wasted a full minute typing out a (srs) reply to a troll thread.

No idea brah, if it was a sober witness it's more favorable for a conviction
    what? this is a srs thread... i just dont know how else to comment to what you said. but I've heard a lot about how sex becomes difficult with someone who's a rape victim.

At the moment, I'd prefer to see the dudes and just end it all. but...yea.

AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol yeah right, she whored it up like a little slut, realized she was falling for you, decided to come clean, and used the same ol' rape excuse. I feel sorry for the 3 guys who phucked a drunk slut and are about to have their lives ruined because of whore regrets.

MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    most likely the friend likes you and wants you to break up with her so she made that up to get you to leave her srs

Addicted to repping back Ashton117's Avatar
    Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Translation: She got really drunk and got gang banged by 3 guys at once
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice.

Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    and i've never had someone put their penis near my vagina but i can almost bet she'd feel it the next morning. especially after 3 of them
    you can't be certain all 3 took turns on vagina, one guy might have been f**ked up enough but the other one might have been satisfied with the mouth or whatever.

Originally Posted by AdminAltAcc View Post
    lol yeah right, she whored it up like a little slut, realized she was falling for you, decided to come clean, and used the same ol' rape excuse. I feel sorry for the 3 guys who phucked a drunk slut and are about to have their lives ruined because of whore regrets.
    gtfo you misc virgin

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm calling bull**** on this whole story... not necessarily saying your lying to us, but someone is being lied too.

Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    roofie all 3 of the guys drinks
    rape them
    ???
    profit?
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    will follow back on instagram: http://instagram.com/derekhnng
    1k+ or 500+ with link

negging oneshotgg on sight

Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000) Henrymma is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get 2 friends, you know what to do.

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also there's nothing she can legally do. Yea Cops i was raped 3 weeks ago by 3 guys and my friend witnessed it, but didn't tell me till now. So yeah i want those guys arrested.

42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my understanding of human emotion is spot on... there is a much much better chance this is all bullchit rather than an actual case of a group of guys showing up to a party, spiking her drink, NO ONE ELSE NOTICING THAT SHE'S SUDDENLY PASSED OUT UNCONSCIOUS and then dissapearing with three dudes... meanwhile her friend who apparently did see it just quietly went about the rest of her night.

COMPLETE RUBBISH
    Brah, date rape drugs don't necessarily knock you out. Some, like benzos, have a powerful amnesic effect. For example, you go in for a colonoscopy, they give you a benzo, you're conscious, but you don't remember what happened (source: dad (inb4 homo, oedipus, etc.)).
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdminAltAcc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MarshalMiller View Post
    most likely the friend likes you and wants you to break up with her so she made that up to get you to leave her srs
    Hmmmmm, interadesting.

Addicted to repping back Ashton117's Avatar
    Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gtfo you misc virgin
    guarantee she was drunk and fuked them all
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice.

100% Badger Milk SOUPtheEXTREME's Avatar
    SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SOUPtheEXTREME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very similar situation. except I didn't 100% believe her..... I was 50/50 on the whole mixed up story......................

it's not always cut and dry OP...

she was a good girl. bad girl. rough situation. (that and I couldn't get over it. if it was truly forced "rape" maybe. drunken etc etc... again gets tricky)

i'm damaged from her. red flags regardless. good luck op.
    ▪▪ Original MISC Bert Shirt Creator // ® 2010 ▪▪

COMPLETE RUBBISH
    This wasn't a house party loaded with guys and girls. It was a few people she knew + few people she didnt know. Then the house got empty.

This is what happened today:

- bbm status: "stressing out"
    - I ask her, she tells me her friends told her to come to her house and there's an important thing she has to tell her from what happened at this place several weeks back, and how she passed out, and she cant tell her over the phone
    - She buses to the friends house
    - Gets there, finds out, and doesn't answer my bbms for an hour (r-bomb)
    - Finally she starts answering and is answering wayy differently
    - I call her, and she sounds like she just saw her parents die infront of her (srs)

And here we have misc virgins with minimal to no experience with chicks telling me she's lying... cmon now.

What I do agree with... the friend part being sketch.