jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100)

HELP me PLEASE! Struggling with meal plan!!!

Before I go onto my problem, i'd like to give you some background info.

I started lifting weights at the start of this year and on May the 1st, I started my cutting cycle. I weighed in at 171lbs @ 5'8 tall, approx 25% fat.

I used a calorie calculator (yes I know they are not very accurate) to determine my maintenance calorie intake and subtracted 500. That left me with 1900 cal/day.

28th May, I weighed in at 161lbs, approx 20% fat and have been around that mark for 7-10 days with no signs of any more weight loss.

I lift weights 3 times (based around heavy compound lifting) and 2 sessions of HIIT per week.

I decided to lower my calorie intake to 1400 (using my new bodyweight on the calorie calculator) but I feel so hungry later in the day that I find it so hard to maintain.

This is my meal plan:

meal 1: 1weetbix + 200ml 1% milk, 3 egg whites and a protein shake

meal 2: 100g pasta+ 1 can Tuna + 1tbsp olive oil

workout

meal 3: protein shake

meal 4: 100g chicken breast+ 1 cup mixed vegetable + 1tbsp Olive oil

meal 5: 4 egg whites

meal 6: protein shake

1424 calories

114 g carbs
    42g Fat
    152g protein

Could someone give me some much needed advice. I feel as if im wasting my time sticking to this diet.
    Joke:
    Why couldn't the kid walkthrough the door?

Cuz he has a javelin through his head

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are blowing 240 of your calories on olive oil, get rid of that. Grill the chicken and put seasoning on it. Eat more food, get more fat and carbs. Why are you hungry? Because you are eating enough for a small woman to lose weight. Ditch two of the shakes for some meat, and ditch that cereal for oatmeal, all of that will provide way more satiety in every way, shape, and form. Also the smaller meals WILL make you hungry, eat 3 times a day like a normal person.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    you are blowing 240 of your calories on olive oil, get rid of that. Grill the chicken and put seasoning on it. Eat more food, get more fat and carbs. Why are you hungry? Because you are eating enough for a small woman to lose weight. Ditch two of the shakes for some meat, and ditch that cereal for oatmeal, all of that will provide way more satiety in every way, shape, and form. Also the smaller meals WILL make you hungry, eat 3 times a day like a normal person.
    thanks for your reply. Are you suggesting me to do leangains?
    Joke:

GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Like he said, the shakes are not necessary. I understand when you first get here it sounds good to drink those things, but real food is so much better. A greek yogurt is about the same calories and only a couple less grams of protein. Cottage cheese is good too. I I also agree that the calories are way too low.

I also thought I was stuck for a few days, but over the long run I am still losing weight. It just looked like I wasn't for a few days. What was the problem? Simple, weighing myself too much. It is so tempting to weigh yourself a lot because it gets addicting seeing it lower each time. Problem is that when it doesn't it sucks. It will move again soon.
    US Army, OEF 2009

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jase_is_ace View Post
    thanks for your reply. Are you suggesting me to do leangains?
    no, just eating normally. There is no reason to just make time to cook 4 egg whites, you could do more productive things with your time instead of cooking for 2 minutes of eating. Throw 200 calories of nuts in there, most will have 6-8g of protein depending on which kind. And add some carbs, you dont need more protein than that, just replace the stuff i recommended so you can keep your sanity and satiety.
    Generally foods with a lower glycemic index will provide more satiety, look it up if you need ideas/
    3/4 cup of oatmeal with a scoop of whey with a tiny amount of milk just enough to mix it together is a good breakfast, save the rest of your calories for a normal sized lunch and dinner.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

no, just eating normally. There is no reason to just make time to cook 4 egg whites, you could do more productive things with your time instead of cooking for 2 minutes of eating. Throw 200 calories of nuts in there, most will have 6-8g of protein depending on which kind. And add some carbs, you dont need more protein than that, just replace the stuff i recommended so you can keep your sanity and satiety.
    Generally foods with a lower glycemic index will provide more satiety, look it up if you need ideas/
    3/4 cup of oatmeal with a scoop of whey with a tiny amount of milk just enough to mix it together is a good breakfast, save the rest of your calories for a normal sized lunch and dinner.
    is oatmeal the same thing as porridge oats? (im english)
    Joke:

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good advice. Some more ideas here: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...on-a-diet.html

I have personally found intermittent fasting solved all my hunger issues. Fantastic way of eating.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jase_is_ace View Post
    is oatmeal the same thing as porridge oats? (im english)
    In the US typically oatmeal = rolled oats (little flattened bits, generally pre-toasted), or less commonly steel cut oats (tooth-breaking nuggets that take forever to cook). Prepared as kind of a mush, I guess you'd consider either a porridge.